inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: The Muppets Family Christmas
Written By: star500 on 11/08/05 at 5:10 pm

Does anyone know where I can get a good, uncut version of this movie? When I was a wee little lass my mom taped it off the TV for me but the tape is wearing out and I need a new copy of it, either on DVD or VHS....it doesn't really matter. It is so funny, I will post a few quotes from it:

Various Characters: Careful the icy patch!

Kermit: It's cold.
Fozzie Bear: It is not cold.
Snowman: Can I come in and warm up?
Fozzie Bear: Okay so it's cold.

Fozzie Bear: Are you ready to listen to me?
Kermit: I'm all ears.
Fozzie Bear: What does he mean he's all ears? Frogs don't even have ears!

This movie is a classic ;D
Subject: Re: The Muppets Family Christmas
Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/05 at 12:05 am

I love that movie...it's one of my all-time favorites! I actually have a copy of it somewhere...but I don't want to part with it. Did you try Ebay or Amazon.com?

Erin :)
Written By: star500 on 11/09/05 at 12:22 pm

I love that movie...it's one of my all-time favorites! I actually have a copy of it somewhere...but I don't want to part with it. Did you try Ebay or Amazon.com?

Erin :)

I actually checked Amazon and there was a copy but it was $67.93! The Ebay price was a little better, $24.36...still a bit more then I can afford...oh well...also, I don't have a credit card so I don't think I could order it online anyways...well, I'm sure it will be at the stores eventually. 8)
Written By: PlasmaBat on 11/20/05 at 10:48 pm

I have an uncut copy on DVD, as well as many other '80s rarities (among them "John Paragon: The Paragon of Comedy". "Eddie Murphy: Delirious", "Yentl", "Disney's Halloween Treat", and a collection of classic Halloween and Xmas cartoons).

If anyone is interested, email me at plasmabatAThotmailDOTcom (you guys know what to sub for the "AT" and "DOT", right?)

;D