inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: WTB:Various Indiana Jones(ROTLA) Toys-1977-80`s.
Written By: Xenon on 11/11/05 at 5:19 am

Hello,

I am a collector of the Vintage line Indiana Jones(ROTLA),and there are a number of pieces still to add to my collection.
I'm looking for the original Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood on card plus all playsets(boxed but not necessarily sealed), horse/truck/ 12" Indiana Jones, apart from the Map Room.

The playsets would need to be MIB and complete with all contents including all inserts and instructions etc.
The condition that i would be looking for on the 2 carded figures (Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood) would be approximately C8 and punched is fine.As long as displayable then i would not be too critical.
Any contacts if you cannot get hold of any personally would be appreciated.

There are some ROTLA carded examples that i've available for trade,though really only for other ROTLA items.

Cheers,

Xenon

zoso.sw@ntlworld.com
Subject: Re: WTB:Various Indiana Jones(ROTLA) Toys-1977-80`s.
Written By: Xenon on 11/25/05 at 2:14 am

Should anyone have (or know any people with) any Indiana Jones(ROTLA) Toys from 1977-80`s then an e-mail would be appreciated.
I'm also looking for STAR WARS figures/ships/playsets from the 1977-80`s period in good complete condition preferably.
Email with your list.

Cheers,

Xenon

zoso.sw@ntlworld.com