inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: DUCK TALES: Lost City of Gold
Written By: BigDaddyDJ on 01/07/06 at 4:08 am

I love this site.  Does anyone remember there was a Duck Tales movie?  Not the DUCK TALES: The Movie but a five part episode about Scrooge and his nephews racing against everyone to find the Lost City of Gold.  it was one of my favorites growing up and I would love to have all five half hour episodes which comprises the entire story line.  Anyone with a copy or know what I'm talking about, please write back!
Subject: Re: DUCK TALES: Lost City of Gold
Written By: Webstor on 01/07/06 at 7:29 am

I know exactly what u r talking about.
Actually, the episodes u r referring to are the 5 part mini-series that was actually the pilot for the entire series.
As luck would have it....I believe I saw Ducktales season 1 on DVD for sale the other day at Sam's Club.
I do believe those episodes are on there.  Check it out on Amazon or ebay or go to the store....
Written By: Webstor on 01/07/06 at 7:37 am

Sorry,
Just checked this out for myself and it seems those episodes are NOT on the season 1 set
They may be planning to release them separately.
It starts with episode #6 .
Written By: Kalmec on 01/07/06 at 7:57 pm

I think I may have an old VHS commercial tape of that laying around somewhere. Will check.
Written By: BigDaddyDJ on 01/09/06 at 8:10 pm

Thanks for all of the assistance.  If I ever find them, I will surely post a notice about it.  The search continues...