inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Looking for AUSSIE radio shows, TV shows and ads, etc from 70's early 80's
Written By: Banks on 02/01/06 at 7:11 pm

Hi...

I am looking to buy advertisments that appeared on Australian TV  from 1970 to 1982.

I am also looking to buy recorded popular radio programs (from any major city and Newcastle Australia). Anything that has ads, the news, DJs and the announcers (or any of these) would be appreciated. Radio stations such as MMM, 2Day FM, 2NX, 2KO etc. Dated from 1970 to 1982.

I am also looking for recordings (including ads) of TV shows from 1970 to 1982. News programs and music programs would be greatly appreciated.

All TV shows/adverts/news programs must be in the PAL format and VHS, all DVDs must be region 4 and PAL.

The radio recordings can be on cassette or CD.

I am only looking for AUSTRALIAN content. Can include US adverts and TV shows/news shows so long as they were shown on Australian TV.

Will pay fair amount of cash for what Im looking for.

Please respond here with an email address, or send me a private message via this site.

Thanks

AN