inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: looking for dark shadows late 60's early 70's can be copies please look
Written By: victoria on 03/16/06 at 10:43 am

I am looking for dark shadows a dan curtis production from the late 60's early 70's. I need the prebarnabus episodes. mpi home videos used to have the set called dark shadows collector series and 1-42? had prebarnabus episodes and 43? had the episode where barnabus was released. I need all the prebarnabus episodes vhs 1-42? and it is ok if they are a copy or a copy burned to dvd. I prefer burned to dvd but it's ok if they aren't. I prefer they are in good condition (i know original taping wasn't the greatest) I am looking to buy at a reasonable price. please let me know if you can help. dark shadows was released on dvd a couple years ago but they do not include the prebarnabus episodes. I really want them. email reply on. angelique127@cinci.rr.com  I do not wish to bid on an auction.
Subject: Re: looking for dark shadows late 60's early 70's can be copies please look
Written By: lauryllechef on 04/22/06 at 11:37 pm

i have not run across any of the episodes recorded, but I do have a copy of the Dark Shadows comic. Contact me if intrested.
lauryllechef@yahoo.com
good luck in your search