inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Too Many Lawn Jarts Darts
Written By: that70sguy on 04/04/06 at 12:59 pm

I have many sets of Jarts and Lawn Darts. Some sliders, some parts, some in original boxes, some like new, some not so new. I have original and the Regent style. Anybody wish to buy the lot or pieces, let me know. I have to get a full list together and some photos. I don't have the room to store these anymore. Thanks!
Subject: Re: Too Many Lawn Jarts Darts
Written By: Travis on 04/04/06 at 9:44 pm

Am interested in what you might have. Would appreciate more info and possibly pictures and of course a price. Thank you.
Written By: Steve Walters on 04/11/06 at 9:26 am

I am definitely interested, let me know what you have and I am sure we can work something out.

Steve Walters
Written By: Sennbad on 04/13/06 at 1:55 am

Do you still have the lawn darts? What all do you have? and What do you want for them?
Written By: brent on 04/19/06 at 12:33 pm

I am looking for some jarts..  If u can send the info to brentpetley@gmail.com it would be apreciated
Written By: me on 04/28/06 at 3:19 pm

Add me to the list of those wanting to purchase at least a set from you.

Contact me at weathertop@yahoo.com
Written By: Dawn Stanley on 04/30/06 at 3:58 pm

I have many sets of Jarts and Lawn Darts. Some sliders, some parts, some in original boxes, some like new, some not so new. I have original and the Regent style. Anybody wish to buy the lot or pieces, let me know. I have to get a full list together and some photos. I don't have the room to store these anymore. Thanks!

Please let me know what you have exactly and how much you are asking for a set.
Written By: Patti on 05/25/06 at 12:28 pm

I would like info on what you have - pics, price, etc.
Please email to:  williamson61@cox.net
8)
Thanks
Written By: Billy on 05/26/06 at 8:04 am

Looking for the tail end of the darts, do you still have any? what shape are they in? and what is the cost?

Written By: Nelson on 06/04/06 at 8:43 pm

Wondering if any jarts or pieces <extra fins> are still available. Please email at basicnelson@yahoo.com. Thanks
Written By: mike on 07/17/06 at 8:37 pm

If you could send me some pictures of what the lawn jarts look it, and are they the metal tip or plastic, how much are you selling them and how long will it take to ship them out
Written By: dEBY on 09/29/06 at 9:37 pm

i NOTICED THE DATE ON THIS THREAD IS OLD, BUT DO YOU BY CHANCE HAVE ANY LEFT?

tHANKS
DEBY
Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/29/06 at 9:42 pm

wow...I can't believe how many people are wanting these...I used to have a nice set..I should have kept them. I take it they don't make them anymore huh?  Have you guys checked Ebay?
Written By: whistledog on 09/30/06 at 12:38 am

wow...I can't believe how many people are wanting these...I used to have a nice set..I should have kept them. I take it they don't make them anymore huh?  Have you guys checked Ebay?

Lawn Jarts were deemed too dangerous to sell when it was found out that Drunks were injuring themselves while playing a game and drinking lots of beers
Written By: TossingGames on 09/30/06 at 9:34 am

:D I just post a bucket load of Jarts, Lawn Darts and parts for sale under the Jarts board at http://www.TossingGames.com.

BIG LOT OF LAWN DARTS AND PARTS FOR SALE