inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Selling Karma
Written By: Trimac20 on 04/10/06 at 4:38 am

Selling Karma...$1 for one karma point.

;D
Subject: Re: Selling Karma
Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/11/06 at 10:06 am

Can one sell Karma?  ;D

I gave you one Karma point for free!  ;D
Written By: Trimac20 on 04/12/06 at 11:59 am

Can one sell Karma?  ;D

I gave you one Karma point for free!  ;D

Men pay prostitutes for something they can get for free.. It's all about supply and demand, supply and demand my friend.
Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/12/06 at 3:18 pm

Men pay prostitutes for something they can get for free.. It's all about supply and demand, supply and demand my friend.

So I've heard!  ;D
Written By: whistledog on 04/14/06 at 3:39 pm

$1 per Karma Point? Heck, that's expensive

At Crazy Whistledog's, you can get your Karma real cheap.  Heck, I'm just crazy enough to give Karma away for free :D
Written By: Trimac20 on 04/15/06 at 11:01 am

[quote author=wһіѕ
Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/16/06 at 6:02 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ
Written By: Echo Nomad on 06/05/06 at 12:36 am

$1 per Karma Point? Heck, that's expensive

At Crazy Whistledog's, you can get your Karma real cheap.  Heck, I'm just crazy enough to give Karma away for free :D

But if you wanted to really be known as crazy then you could have a late night commerical on a UHF station. You could dress up into some kind of a wacky suit, jump around in your store, and give away toasters along with your Karma and suggest that you get your Karma before "they" lock you away!

Speaking of wacky commercials, are these kind of local wacky commericals a thing of the past, or are those "Crazy Larry" type commercials still being shown?
Written By: La Roche on 06/05/06 at 12:40 am

But if you wanted to really be known as crazy then you could have a late night commerical on a UHF station. You could dress up into some kind of a wacky suit, jump around in your store, and give away toasters along with your Karma and suggest that you get your Karma before "they" lock you away!

Speaking of wacky commercials, are these kind of local wacky commericals a thing of the past, or are those "Crazy Larry" type commercials still being shown?

Here in St Louis (and actually all over southern Illinois) we have Liqour commercials with a crazy guy. Including the great phrase "The more she drinks, the better you look."