inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: LOTS of puppy/kitty/pony in my pocket + for sale!
Written By: jk on 05/07/06 at 2:55 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone likes to collect the old MEG puppy in my pocket figures, I have a huge lot of figures and some spare cards without figures and a few cards with figures for sale.Pictures available upon request. Feel free to post your want list and I'll see if I have what you want. I have a sheep dog family with basket, orange striped cat family with basket and also have some Topps marked dogs and other animals like a fox, raccoon, and beaver. I have some kitty and pony in my pocket figures as well. LMK soon as I will list whats left on ebay. Thanks.
Subject: Re: LOTS of puppy/kitty/pony in my pocket + for sale!
Written By: Clover_339 on 07/28/06 at 3:47 am

How much would it cost (in GBP) for the orange cat family?
Written By: Clover_339 on 07/28/06 at 7:13 am

And do you have any other kitty families for sale? :D
Written By: JK on 08/09/06 at 12:30 am

Sorry, I just sold the families on ebay   :-[ There's a seller on ebay by the name magicmushroomy who sells kitty in my pocket families occasionally. He is in the UK as well and I've bought from him many times with no problems. Maybe you could contact him through ebay and ask if he has any? Hope that helps!
Written By: Clover_339 on 08/10/06 at 4:03 am

Thanks for your help! If you ever have any other kitty families, let me know! ;)