inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: List of tons of items for sale-
Written By: PinkSillyPutty on 05/14/06 at 8:42 pm

I'm new here so I'm not sure if the only things allowed for sale are old things but I have a list of items I want to sell so please let me know if you are interested in anything. If this is not allowed... please forgive me and send me a PM to let me know!

Everything listed was to go in our garage sale that was canceled because of the nonstop rain for the past 4 days! Local pick up on the desks but will gladly ship anything else. Cash or Paypal only please.

Photos of everything are available upon request.

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK Storage cube. $20

THE Nightmare on Elm Street collection on DVD (8 DVDs and 2 pairs of 3d Glasses) $70

Drafting/regular Table (adjustable) $10

Corner Computer desk Black and Gray $40

Basic wood and black metal computer desk $20

Exersaucer $12

Medium sized travel carrier for pets. Approx 19" high in Excellent condition with handle. Paid $80 @ pet smart used rarely asking $20

Fisher Price brilliant basics push toy for helping new walkers or those learning to walk has sounds etc. needs batteries $7

Fisher Price Rocker for infants and toddlers that is also a vibrating bouncer chair/stationary chair for tots (blue animal print with green legs) $10

Little Tikes Workbench/Workshop for outdoors $7

Little Tikes RARE teal and white plastic rocking chair $20

Like New Kids TOY BOX with desk top. FISHER PRICE The top is also used as a desk.  Has flip top that converts to a desk and is a toy box too! like new $25

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse $25
works awesome! Selling because we bought a laptop. Only used a short time. Excellent condition. Still have the box for it too!

WILTON CAKE SUPPLIES
Just a brief description of what is included:

NUMEROUS decorating tips (All metal, all Wilton)

Approx 15-20 dye colors for the icings

Rose makers

a WILTON brand case to hold your supplies

various amounts of misc. pieces (cake bags, decorations, clown heads etc.)

1 jar of edible "glass" (clear sparkles)

a practicing board and papers to practice designs

approx 8-10 8" round pans (2 are Wilton)

2 oval pans (Wilton)

1 decorating lesson kit with instructions on making a basket weaved cake, etc.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a bit more but this is just an idea of what is included. Pics aren't the best but I hope they give you ideas.

I will also throw in WILTON decorating catalogs and instruction books for free

The value on everything for sale is over $550 dollars

ASKING $125