inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: I have 2 complete, absolutely perfect sets of jarts, in original box, no cracks
Written By: bobberp54 on 06/01/06 at 7:38 am

I have 2 complete sets, in original box, with instructions, in perfect condition, with no cracks in fins, or any other problems. I would be more than happy to forward any requested photos that you might want, so please don't hesitate to ask!!! I'm looking for $70.00 per set, but am willing to consider any other offers.
Subject: Re: I have 2 complete, absolutely perfect sets of jarts, in original box, no cracks
Written By: rapsadie on 06/04/06 at 5:35 pm

Hi,

I will pay you today through email for one of the sets of Jarts.  I will pay you $60.00 including shipping.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

Kim  email address is yknotmeee@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: I have 2 complete, absolutely perfect sets of jarts, in original box, no cracks
Written By: andrew on 06/05/06 at 3:32 am

i am VERY intrested in your lawn jarts please email me on price, photo ect.
Written By: andrew on 06/05/06 at 7:32 am

i am VERY intrested in your lawn jarts please email me on price, photo ect.
 HOWDY...Please send me your email address, and I'll send photos and I'm looking for $70.00 per set....I only have 1 set left, so provide me with address and let's get together!! Thanks...Bob
Written By: LadderGolfPlansDotCom on 07/12/06 at 7:07 pm

Check out http://www.TossingGames.com which has a Jarts forum. 

::)
Written By: hmarx20 on 04/15/07 at 11:00 am

I have 2 complete sets, in original box, with instructions, in perfect condition, with no cracks in fins, or any other problems. I would be more than happy to forward any requested photos that you might want, so please don't hesitate to ask!!! I'm looking for $70.00 per set, but am willing to consider any other offers.

Are these still available? Thanks.
Written By: rcpjr on 04/15/07 at 9:06 pm

Are these still available? Thanks.
  I'm sorry, they went quickly, and they are gone for good!! Thanks
Written By: VALENTINE on 06/14/07 at 10:08 am

Hi, I would like to know if u still have the Yard Darts for sale.. I would like to purchase one complete set.