inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Nickelodeon Resurection
Written By: .mash. on 07/30/06 at 3:06 am

For sometime I have been working on a project.  My goal, to collect as many old nickelodeon shows that I can and back them up on hard disk.  I have already found many episodes of old nick shows such as, count duckula, doug, solute your shorts, clarissa explains it all, the adventures of pete and pete, and so on.    Sadly, some of the realy good old shows are nowhere to be found.  So far I have found lots on the internet, amazon.com has a few collections on DVD, and ive traded fellow nick seakers old VHS's recorded from the TV.  Lastly, ive been poking around and calling universal to see if there is any way i can get a hold of the original producers of the shows to see if they have any info or ways to get the old shows we love. 

Here is a list of the dvd's ive found so far:

Amazon.com
Adventures of pete and pete
Count Duckula
Dinosaurs  <-- Not Nick, Disney, but still a classic from the 90's
Fragel Rock <-- I dont think it was on nick, but its classic too
Clarissa Explains it all
Ren and Stimpy

http://www.utnicktoon.com

Are you Afraid of the dark
David the Gnome
Doug
Hey Dude
Roccos Modern Life

Also, if anyone is interested in trading episodes, on dvd, disk, files, or vhs, i would be gladly willing to trade them what i have.  My Email is Mashwebdesign@aol.com if your interested or if you know where i might find them.

PS.  Please dont reply with the old nick shows you loved and cant remember the names of etc...  there is 42 page thread above this thread for that, I would like to get together with people that have some hard to find episodes that they want to trade.