inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Wanting to buy Littlest Pet Shop!!!
Written By: Leah on 08/14/06 at 8:45 am

I used to collect Littlest Pet Shop as a kid and have recently started collecting again. I am looking to buy a lot of the Littlest Pet Shop sets and am hoping someone on here might be able to help :). I am in Australia and will happily ship from anywhere in the world but would prefer a few sets or bigger mixed lots as shipping does add up if I buy things individually.
Please let me know if you have any you are looking to sell.
Thank you very much
Subject: Re: Wanting to buy Littlest Pet Shop!!!
Written By: theark on 08/20/06 at 6:47 pm

Just thought I better add a few of the sets I am after here:

the calf, guppies, any of the baby ponies, the swan family, royal carriage ponies, ice palace ponies, prancing parade ponies, curly tail trio, magic waterfall pets, all the mini surprise pets, bustling gerbils, swinging monkeys, both the goldfish sets, all the paw print club pets, country garden playset, all the jewel pets, all the merpets, newborn families dog & cat sets, all the mini surprise families, actually most of the ones where the pets have hair and a lot of others that have slipped my mind at the moment .

If you have any for sale, either from this list or not please contact me. My email is leah2807@hotmail.com

Thank you