inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Original Littlest Pet Shop For Sale!!
Written By: theark on 09/06/06 at 8:36 am

Thought I would list some of the extra sets I have for sale here. I will list every thing I can see wrong with them (most are minor but I am a fussy collector ). I am in Australia but will happily ship worldwide  :) Please contact me at leah2807@hotmail.com for more information or photos.

Buy it ALL for Just AU $110!!!

US currency conversions are as of Sept 5 06, and are approximate so they may fluctuate...if they go down then this saving will of course be passed on to you.

Sea World Play Sets of 1995:

*Shamu Family Playset - AU $15 (US $11.55)
Missing dish of fish. Whales have a few paint rubs, top of baby Shamu's fin looks like it has been chewed? Clear part where pool sits has some scratches, blue pool and slide have some scratches/a bit scuffed.

*Baby Shamu - AU $15 (US $11.55)
Missing pink sea shell. Whale has tiny paint rubs/scratches. Sticker has tiny bit or wear on edge.

*Pete and Penny Penguin - AU 15 (US $11.55)
Missing Purple scarf. Penquins have a few small paint rubs.

*Dolly Dolphin Complete! - AU $16 (US $12.33)
Has a few small paint rubs around head peice.

*Sir Winston Walrus Complete! - AU $16 (US $12.33)
Walrus has some paint rubs and a few small marks.

Buy All the Sea World sets for AU $77 (US $59.31) and I will include O.P Otter for free!
Or Make an offer!

O.P is missing a little paint on nose and the plug? bit from underneath.

Pet Presents Set of 1992:

*Playful Puppies in Basket - AU $17 (US $13.10)
Only missing paper & paper gift (can photocopy original paper for you if you like) Brown & White puppy has small paint rub on face, bed has a few melted? patches from being stored with puppies in one spot for over 10 years.

Zoo Nursery Set of 1993:

*Zoo Baby Zebra - AU $17 (US $13.10)
Only missing brush. Zebra has a few small rub marks.

Buy it all for AU $110 (US $84.76)!
Or make me an offer!

Will ship worldwide...just contact me for a shipping quote.
Shipping cost within Australia will depend on your postcode but shouldn't cost more than AU $18.35 (worked out on most expensive destination).
Shipping the lot to the US would only cost AU $37.50 (US $28.90)!