inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: looking for "As Told by Ginger", "Twins of Destiny"
Written By: enya56 on 03/04/07 at 1:51 pm

Hi ya I am looking for the complete rare set of these cartoons.I am willing to pay mega bucks for these series!

Twins of destiny.This cartoon about Jules an Asian boy and Julia white european girl who had powers when ever they touched hands.They were supposed to be astrological twins who would bring the downfall of the corrupt chinese empress or something like that.Whenever they held hands there was this blue glow.They

As told by gingerI only caught a few episodes of this show.If i remember right it some episodes had a melencholic feel which I liked.

Mail me if you have these series.Thank you

Subject: Re: looking for "As Told by Ginger", "Twins of Destiny"
Written By: snozberries on 05/05/07 at 4:02 pm

as told by Ginger airs every weekday morning 9:30 pst so 12:30 est on Nick Toons (channel 302 if you have Directv). I noticed when I got up this morning that there was an episdode at 6am on Nickelodeon. I get the East Coast and West Coast Nik so it would be 6am in the east as well. 

If you can't catch these let me know I can throw a few on to a dvd for you.