inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Subject: Want to Buy-Many things, have cash will spend!
Written By: bingodingo1 on 06/02/07 at 2:31 pm

This must be the place with the real live collectors-i'm a novice and i need the following, money no object just be for real, as leonard cohen would say.and i'd quote him or mr. knight on that.

1) any and all print/video whatever from the roller skating beer girls commercial.money no object, must have.

2)any and all cunnie williams items from 80's on-especially 'comin' from the heart of the ghetto' album on yo mama records/peppermint jam/universal france-any copies of any type in any condition, any concert/performance memorabilia of  ANY variety..including will pay for first person accounts to be included in book.with pay.and credit

3)any david tickle items, souvenirs/ also paying top dollar for photos of him in action, photos of his recent visit to abbey road studios with 'en chante' 'ann west' (his wife/morgan fischer/ann fischer/ann west/dr. ann west/morgan west..she's used MANY names, must have any and all souvenirs...including will include them/pay/credit for new book.

4)any and all cars (the cars original band) collectors things from tv/concert/show or item-top dollar paid especially for benjamin orr items/photos/stories-for book.

5)any and all willie wilcox items.any.top dollar paid.utopia/solo/hall and oates/meatloaf/stacy q/vesta williams/cunnie williams/rocker arm assembly.

6)any of the following NOT ORIGINATING IN THE US.the foreigner the better.

"soul man' movie/dvd/soundtrack/poster
"goonies" same
"campus man" same
"space camp" same

7) any and all stevie nicks 'rock a little' tour/album/stories money no object.must have.

8)any and all jennifer warnes 'the hunter' items.

9)all leonard cohen items.cost no object.especially odd items.

10) any and all 'williams brothers' (the twin ones, Warner Brothers David and Andrew) TV/Radio you name it i'll buy it.no arguments on price (don't get silly on me, but i'll be glad to pay.stories also bought/credited

11)ALL Toni Childs (or under her real name) "Union" items.stories bought/credited.for book/documentary.