inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Which cartoon character are you?

Written By: Dagwood on 05/24/04 at 6:41 pm

I'm Arnold

Who are you? Have you ever asked yourself what cartoon character do you most resemble? A group of investigators got together and analyzed the personalities of well know and modern cartoon characters. The information that was gathered was made into this test: Answer all the questions with what describes you best, then add up all your points at the end and look for your results.

1) Which one of the following describes the perfect date? a)
Candlelight dinner b) Fun/Theme Park c) Painting in the park d) Rock concert e) Going to the movies

2) What is your favorite type of music? a) Rock and Roll b)
Alternative c) Soft Rock d) Country e) Pop

3) What type of movies do you prefer? a) Comedy b) Horror c)
Musical d) Romance e) Documentary

4) Which one of these occupations would you choose if you only
could choose one of these? a) Waiter b) Professional Sports Player c)Teacher d) Police e) Cashier

5) What do you do with your spare time? a) Exercise b) Read c)Watch television d) Listen to music e) Sleep

6) Which one of the following colors do you like best? a) Yellow b)White c) Sky Blue d) Dark Blue e) Red

7) What do you prefer to eat right now? a) Snow b) Pizza c) Sushi
d) Pasta e) Salad

8) What is your favorite Holiday? a) Halloween b) Christmas c)
NewYear d) Valentines Day e) Thanksgiving

9) If you could go to one of these places which one would it be?
a)Paris b) Spain c) Las Vegas d) Hawaii e) Hollywood

10) With which of the following would you prefer to spend time
with? a) Someone Smart b) Someone attractive c)Someone who likes to
Party d) Someone who always has fun e) Someone very sentimental

Now add up your points and find out the answer you have been
waiting for!

1.) a-4 b-2 c-5 d-1 e-3

2.) a-2 b-1 c-4 d-5 e-3

3.) a-2 b-1 c-3 d-4 e-5

4.) a-4 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-1

5.) a-5 b-4 c-2 d-1 e-3

6.) a-1 b-5 c-3 d-2 e-4

7.) a-3 b-2 c-1 d-4 e-5

8.) a-1 b-3 c-2 d-4 e-5

9.) a-4 b-5 c-1 d-4 e-3

10.) a-5 b-2 c-1 d-3 e-4

(10-16 points) You are Garfield: You are very comfortable, and easy going and you definitely know how to have fun but sometimes you take it to an extreme. You always know what you are doing and you are always in control of your life. Others may not see things as you do but that doesn't mean that you always have to do what is right. Try to remember your happy spirit my hurt you or others.

(18-26 points) You are Snoopy: You are have fun and you are very cool and popular. You always know what's in and you never are out of style. You are good at knowing how to satisfy everyone else.You have probably disappeared for a few days more than once but you always come home with the family values that you learned. Being married and having children are important to you but only after you have had your share of fun times.

(22-28 points) You are Arnold: You have lots of friends and you are also popular always willing to give advice and help out a person in need.  You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer if not you will have
may conflicts with life.

(29-34 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never want to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress free.

(35-42 points) You are Charlie Brown: you are tender, you fall in love quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a family person. You call your mom every Sunday. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

(43-50 points) You are Dexter: You are smart and definitely a thinker. Every situation is fronted with a plan. You have a brilliant mind. You demonstrate very strong family principles. Maintain a stable
routine but never ignore a bad situation when it comes.

Subject: Re: Which cartoon character are you?

Written By: Bobby on 05/24/04 at 7:37 pm

I'm a Spongebob Squarepants. Interesting quiz, Dagwood.  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 05/24/04 at 10:15 pm

I thought it was fun.

Written By: AssKicker on 05/25/04 at 12:40 am

I'm Spongebob Squarepants! :D

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Er... @ssKicker.

Written By: Neo Matrix on 05/25/04 at 3:23 am

I'm dee Spongey Man!

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Spongebob Squarepants!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
Spongebob Squarepants!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
Spongebob Squarepants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Spongebob Squarepants!
Ready?
Spongebob Squarepants!
Spongebob Squarepants!
Spongebob Squarepants!
Sponge-bob Square-pants!
(Stupid Pirate laugh)
(Spongebob playing nose like a clarinet)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 05/25/04 at 4:37 am

I love the Spongebob Squarepants signature tune.  :)

Written By: conker on 05/25/04 at 5:51 am

I'm Charlie Brown...figures, someone's always pulling that football away from me at the last minute...plus I DO have a thing for redheads.

Written By: Paul on 05/25/04 at 6:56 am

I seem to be an 'Arnold' (? - not Tony Blackburn's dog, I hope!*), a pretty fair synopsis, barring the 'optimistic' part...oh well...

* That's showing my age...!!

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/25/04 at 7:38 am

I'm a Spongebob too. 

Written By: gemini61 on 05/25/04 at 3:59 pm

Spongebob :D

Written By: Dagwood on 05/25/04 at 7:46 pm

I seem to be an 'Arnold' (? - not Tony Blackburn's dog, I hope!*), a pretty fair synopsis, barring the 'optimistic' part...oh well...

* That's showing my age...!!

Hey Arnold is a current cartoon on Nickelodeon.  I only know because I have a six year old who watches.

Written By: TripsMom on 05/25/04 at 9:12 pm

http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/spongebob/img/back_talk.gif

Written By: Ice_Princess on 05/26/04 at 2:16 am

a, e, a, c, e, e, b, b, a, d
4+3+2+3+3+4+2+3+4+3
7+5+7+5+7
12+12+7
24+7

Garfield
Snoopy
Arnold
Charlie Brown
Dexter

Sponge Bob Square Pants

Damn, I'd prefer to be Snoopy... I think...

Written By: Lanie on 05/26/04 at 3:20 am

SpongeBob SquarePants

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 1:54 am

I'm Sponge Bob *said with clentched teeth*

~beth

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 1:56 am

.......I wanted to be charlie brown, Damnit  >:(

BETH

Written By: nally on 04/17/05 at 2:57 am

This time around I scored 28 points---Arnold.

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/17/05 at 7:39 am

Awwwwwe....I'm 'Football Head" (Arnold).
what it says is true about me though.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/17/05 at 1:10 pm

I'm Spongebob.

Cat

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/17/05 at 1:19 pm

(18-26 points) You are Snoopy: You are have fun and you are very cool and popular. You always know what's in and you never are out of style. You are good at knowing how to satisfy everyone else.You have probably disappeared for a few days more than once but you always come home with the family values that you learned. Being married and having children are important to you but only after you have had your share of fun times.

::) ;D

sure

Written By: jiminy on 04/17/05 at 2:29 pm

Stewart Gilligan Griffin
http://www.t-shirtking.com/graphics/153-00164.jpg

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/05/05 at 12:06 pm

29-34 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never want to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress free.

INTERESTING, most of us are spongebob...

Written By: Ripp on 05/05/05 at 12:22 pm

AGH! I DONT LIKE SPONGEBOB!

The real spongebob that is.

AND SINCE HES ABSORBENT HOW CAN HE LIVE UNDER THE SEA?!

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/05/05 at 12:40 pm

if i was a cartoon character i would be bugs bunny,
whats up duck, ;D

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/05/05 at 4:12 pm

if i was a cartoon character i would be bugs bunny,
whats up duck, ;D

Whats up DOC??

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/05/05 at 4:17 pm

Whats up DOC??

HAHAHAH I was just gonna put that!!  ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 05/05/05 at 5:18 pm

Another Sponge here... I noticed that we are Sponge heavy, but are we all sponge worthy?  ;D

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/06/05 at 2:08 pm

Whats up DOC??
;D

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/06/05 at 2:08 pm

HAHAHAH I was just gonna put that!!   ;D
:)

Written By: robocop 100th on 05/06/05 at 2:10 pm

Another Sponge here... I noticed that we are Sponge heavy, but are we all sponge worthy?  ;D
::)

Written By: chaka on 05/06/05 at 2:18 pm

::) ;D

sure

I'm supposed to be a snoopy BUT:
-I'm not cool
-I'm not popular
-I'm never in style
-I don't know whats in style
-I don't know how to satisfy everybody

Have I done something wrong here?! ??? ::) ;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/05/13 at 7:20 pm

*Bobby the necromancer brings this thread back to life*

(29-34 points) You are Sponge Bob Square Pants: You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never want to lose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress free.

For the most part this is quite fitting, lol. I ought to get a pet snail called Gary now.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/05/13 at 7:38 pm

Sometimes I catch myself laughing like Precious Pupp.  I didn't used to.  It's something that developed with middle age!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMk63SOkdms

Written By: amjikloviet on 02/06/13 at 3:08 pm

29-34 points. I am Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Written By: wildcard on 02/06/13 at 5:20 pm

in what way?  I can do a lot of voices  I'm a lot like Eyeore in just being kind of depressed, I'm crazy like Spongebob, I like being evil  I'll put myself down for Zorak,  I like being stupid sometimes Brak  My brain stops working quite often like this http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/rocksannwastaken/cartoon/patblownfuse.gif

Written By: Bobby on 02/06/13 at 5:35 pm

in what way?  I can do a lot of voices  I'm a lot like Eyeore in just being kind of depressed, I'm crazy like Spongebob, I like being evil  I'll put myself down for Zorak,  I like being stupid sometimes Brak  My brain stops working quite often like this http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/rocksannwastaken/cartoon/patblownfuse.gif

I would love a more detailed version of this quiz with more character results. Not bad as a starter though.  :)

Written By: wildcard on 02/06/13 at 5:44 pm

knowofanycharactersthatalwaysbringup music?  I definatly fit there.  I'mj annoying hmmmmmmmm http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/rocksannwastaken/cartoon/deedee-1.jpg

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/06/13 at 10:53 pm

Arnold?  I'll buy it, but I'm more of a Dexter at heart.

Umm, I mean the cartoon version, not the guy who plays a blood-splattered Pinkamena Diane Pie on cable.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/06/13 at 11:05 pm

*Bobby the necromancer brings this thread back to life*

For the most part this is quite fitting, lol. I ought to get a pet snail called Gary now.  ;D
nice thread revival Bobby  :)

(18-26 points) I had 26 pts. You are Snoopy: You are have fun and you are very cool and popular. You always know what's in and you never are out of style. You are good at knowing how to satisfy everyone else.You have probably disappeared for a few days more than once but you always come home with the family values that you learned. Being married and having children are important to you but only after you have had your share of fun times.

Written By: warped on 02/07/13 at 8:15 am

I had 33, so I'm Sponge Bob

Written By: wildcard on 02/07/13 at 12:09 pm

hello

Written By: meesa on 02/07/13 at 12:33 pm

my results:
"(22-28 points) You are Arnold: You have lots of friends and you are also popular always willing to give advice and help out a person in need.  You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer if not you will have
may conflicts with life."

Ahhh...no, not true on that part, I have many acquaintances but they are not necessarily friends. But, fun quiz! I like footballhead Arnold.  :)

Written By: Step-chan on 04/03/13 at 1:16 am

Score 20

LOL, I'm not cool or popular and I don't care for style.  :P ::)

Subject: Here are my results

Written By: Dude111 on 05/24/18 at 4:29 am

(22-28 points) You are Arnold: You have lots of friends and you are also popular always willing to give advice and help out a person in need.  You are very optimistic and you always see the bright side of things. Some good advice: try not to be too much of a dreamer if not you will have may conflicts with life.

Interesting quiz!!

Check for new replies or respond here...