inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How much time do you spend at inthe00.com a day?

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/05/06 at 6:04 am

Just curious...when I have the time, I might spend an average of an hour (past few days I've spend heaps of time in the Arcade, I spent five hours trying to beat the high score in Copter. Annoying thing was, I came SOOO close on the 10th of 11th try, but then got WORSE not better, but anyway you don't want to hear about it) a day because I don't have that much time. Even if I had all the time in the world, I don't think I could spend the whole day just posting. Kind of get bored of it.

Subject: Re: How much time do you spend at inthe00.com a day?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/05/06 at 11:45 am

usually a few hours a day (which usually occurs at night or during the day, when Vaughn is taking his nap).

Written By: Apricot on 03/05/06 at 12:03 pm

Well, I almost always have a window open when I'm online, but it's not always in use. I spend about 3 hours a day online.. and maybe 45 minutes actively using this site. Weekends are different.. some weekends I get a LOT of time, others very little.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/05/06 at 1:03 pm

Honestly? Way too much.

Written By: Morton on 03/05/06 at 1:04 pm

Not as much as when I first started. Now it's gone right down because of other commitments

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/05/06 at 1:15 pm

More time is spent at weekends.

Written By: whistledog on 03/05/06 at 1:24 pm

Since my computer is in the same room as my TV, I am pretty much on the computer whenever I am home.  But honestly, I don't post all that much ;D :D

Written By: loki 13 on 03/05/06 at 1:29 pm

About 2 to 3 hours on weekdays and 3 to 4 hours on weekends
My wife and son are also members so 3 people,1 computer                    it gets
tough some times.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/05/06 at 2:00 pm

WAY TOO MUCH time. Sometimes I go to other sites (like e-bay  ;D ) but I usually have a window open just for the message board.

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/05/06 at 2:14 pm

2-4 hours a day is fairly accurate. Minimal time in the morning before i go to work, then anywhere from 1-5 hours at night, but I'm forgoetting the occasional hit and run I do while at work, so tag on another 30min. You're all worth it  ;)

Written By: Apricot on 03/05/06 at 5:47 pm

Not as much as when I first started. Now it's gone right down because of other commitments

I remember back in the summer, you'd be on, like, all day, every day.. so was I, but I got awful quiet.  ;D

Written By: Morton on 03/05/06 at 5:49 pm

I remember back in the summer, you'd be on, like, all day, every day.. so was I, but I got awful quiet.  ;D

Aye... those were the days, back when Marsh was still Blah, Jiminy was still here and everything was just peachy!  ;D

Written By: Donnie Darko on 03/05/06 at 9:20 pm

Too much!  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/05/06 at 9:22 pm

who pays the internet bill around here?  >:( 

Written By: rich1981 on 03/05/06 at 9:56 pm

Over the last few months, probably 3 - 6 hours but I'm beginning a new job tomorrow, so that will definitely change.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/06/06 at 4:40 am

Too much!  ;D
Ditto!

Written By: whistledog on 03/06/06 at 11:39 am

Too much!  ;D

inthe00s is like your American Express card.  You never go anywhere without it ;D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/06/06 at 1:36 pm

Probably about 5-6 hours a day. It's alot but time well spent ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/06/06 at 5:54 pm

An hour and a half to 2 hours

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/07/06 at 4:58 am

What's your record for longest posting marathon? Anyone actually done nothing but post for a full 24 hours? I think my record's only about 6-7 hours...but then I was playing arcade games most of the time, so it doesn't really count.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/07/06 at 11:43 am

I have been posting on and off for a whole day, but never noticed the time involved.

Written By: KKay on 03/07/06 at 12:01 pm

Me too...on and off all day, totaling about 3 hours.

Written By: Howard on 03/07/06 at 5:36 pm

What's your record for longest posting marathon? Anyone actually done nothing but post for a full 24 hours? I think my record's only about 6-7 hours...but then I was playing arcade games most of the time, so it doesn't really count.

I don't have marathons on here.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/08/06 at 1:51 am

I don't have marathons on here.
I can imagine you having just short spurts.

Written By: Howard on 03/08/06 at 4:43 pm

I can imagine you having just short spurts.

What do you mean by short spurts? ???

Written By: gemini on 03/08/06 at 5:16 pm

On work days, only about an hour, but on my days off, I'm on and off most of the day.

Written By: nally on 05/08/06 at 10:40 am

On the average, maybe two or three hours (based upon how much time I've been logged in altogether and the number of days it's been since I registered).

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/06 at 12:25 pm

No comment!

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/09/06 at 9:10 am

I retract what I said earlier on...over the past few weeks I've probably averaged two hours a day...someone tell me I'm addicted, please!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/06 at 11:49 am

Addiction is the keyword here.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/06 at 5:41 pm

Addiction is the keyword here.

I'm addicted too.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/09/06 at 10:25 pm

Wasn't there a thread entitled, 'You know when you're addicted to inthe00s.com when...'?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/06 at 12:27 am

Wasn't there a thread entitled, 'You know when you're addicted to inthe00s.com when...'?
Yes, somewhere.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/06 at 4:35 pm

I don't spend as much as I used to cause I'm so busy with Au Bon Pain on Saturdays,spend time with Robin,Sundays and Volunteer Thursdays and Fridays.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/10/06 at 8:47 pm

I think I'm going to need a few days detox to cool down...lol. Once I reach 3,000 posts I'll take a break for a couple of days.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/06 at 1:47 am

Who said too much?

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/17/06 at 9:54 pm

Averaging just over 2 hours a day, nearing 3,500 posts

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/18/06 at 12:13 am

Since I forget to logout, it appears I spend days here!!  LOL!!

When actually I pop in and out during the day, ranging from a few minutes up to 1/2 an hour.  However that happen a few times during the day.

Written By: Howard on 05/18/06 at 4:47 pm

Who said too much?

Never too much

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/18/06 at 5:00 pm

I am on here probably an average of a few hours a day. I am constantly in and out because I am generally on here from time to time while I'm at work (when things are slow and no one is paying attention). When I am at home, I'll peak in and *sometimes* stay on for a few hours, but that's more rare now. When I move in a few weeks, I don't know if and when I'll have internet service at home, so you may just see me hanging around during the day - which is probably for my own good  ;D

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 05/18/06 at 6:37 pm

I would have to say, on average, I spend about forty minutes total here per day! :)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/18/06 at 6:41 pm

I'm here a lot, especially overnight with my postwhore buddies.

Written By: whistledog on 05/18/06 at 6:43 pm

I never spend anytime at inthe00.com

However, I do spend lots of time at inthe00s.com ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/18/06 at 6:43 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/18/06 at 9:27 pm

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 12:31 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/19/06 at 12:31 am

Way too much time, lol.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/06 at 1:32 am

^Don't we all?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 1:35 am

^Don't we all?

;D  There's gotta be a name for our sort of - semi, obsession with being on here. There's certainly no other board like it that I've come across so far.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/06 at 1:38 am

;D  There's gotta be a name for our sort of - semi, obsession with being on here. There's certainly no other board like it that I've come across so far.
Can this be a fetish?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 1:43 am

Can this be a fetish?

It could be. It could be a disorder. Maybe it's an instant gratification thing - it's better than e-mail because you get quicker responses. It's better than chatting in chat rooms because there aren't people asking for your Age/sex/location/height/measurements/pic. And it's better than Instant messaging because that's just totally not cool anymore.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/06 at 1:44 am

It could be. It could be a disorder. Maybe it's an instant gratification thing - it's better than e-mail because you get quicker responses. It's better than chatting in chat rooms because there aren't people asking for your Age/sex/location/height/measurements/pic. And it's better than Instant messaging because that's just totally not cool anymore.
Yeap, totally agree.

Asking for measurements?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 1:46 am

Yeap, totally agree.

Asking for measurements?

Yes, some guys on those chat rooms are SO forward. They just flat out ask this stuff before you even start a conversation.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/06 at 1:48 am

Yes, some guys on those chat rooms are SO forward. They just flat out ask this stuff before you even start a conversation.
I am rather glad that I do not visit them.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/19/06 at 1:50 am

Yeah I don't like chat rooms that much, though I go into the sports rooms occasionally. I think it's inthe00s disorder, I've been spending way too much time here for the last year and a half.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 1:51 am

I am rather glad that I do not visit them.

Yeah, sometimes I'll check by just to see if they're still quite as bad as they used to be and unfortunately people just don't change... they're probably the same people from 7-6 years ago that I saw on there.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/19/06 at 1:53 am

This is seriously one of the best forums I've been a member of.  All the other forums I belong to are very centralized or specific in what they target.....this one, anything goes.  I like that. 

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/19/06 at 1:54 am

This is seriously one of the best forums I've been a member of.  All the other forums I belong to are very centralized or specific in what they target.....this one, anything goes.  I like that. 

Yeah it's a great place, which is why I spend so much time here.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 1:55 am

Yeah I don't like chat rooms that much, though I go into the sports rooms occasionally. I think it's inthe00s disorder, I've been spending way too much time here for the last year and a half.

That is true. There are some that seem to filter out some of the weirdos because they have a common topic/interest in common. But, just don't visit "Teen Love" chat rooms or "20's Love" You'll get bombarded with loads of crappy comments.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/19/06 at 2:01 am

That is true. There are some that seem to filter out some of the weirdos because they have a common topic/interest in common. But, just don't visit "Teen Love" chat rooms or "20's Love" You'll get bombarded with loads of crappy comments.

I remember my first bad experience in a chat room back on one of the AOL chat rooms around 1997 or so, I was just a little kid and some supposedly 11 year girl was asking to "cyber" and whatever, kind of freaked me out as a 10 year old so I just got out of there as fast as possible, lol. I used to spend a lot of time on those yahoo teen chat rooms when I was younger as well, there was a lot of freaks in those as well which is why they shut them down.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 2:07 am

I remember my first bad experience in a chat room back on one of the AOL chat rooms around 1997 or so, I was just a little kid and some supposedly 11 year girl was asking to "cyber" and whatever, kind of freaked me out as a 10 year old so I just got out of there as fast as possible, lol. I used to spend a lot of time on those yahoo teen chat rooms when I was younger as well, there was a lot of freaks in those as well which is why they shut them down.

I totally feel where you're coming from. I had a similiar incident when I was 17 (around 1999) and we just started on AOL (it seems AOL has the worst chat rooms, lol).  This "boy" instant messaged me and was sweet and suave with his words. He told me these unbelievable things, like he owned a white Arabian horse and raced in Syracuse. He said his father had a private jet. All these things that seemed too good to be true. Well, one night my brother made up a fake name and acted like someone else and caught this "boy" redhanded. He ended up being some 40 year guy. Very freaky. It really burned me because he was so convincing.

Written By: bbigd04 on 05/19/06 at 2:13 am

I totally feel where you're coming from. I had a similiar incident when I was 17 (around 1999) and we just started on AOL (it seems AOL has the worst chat rooms, lol).  This "boy" instant messaged me and was sweet and suave with his words. He told me these unbelievable things, like he owned a white Arabian horse and raced in Syracuse. He said his father had a private jet. All these things that seemed too good to be true. Well, one night my brother made up a fake name and acted like someone else and caught this "boy" redhanded. He ended up being some 40 year guy. Very freaky. It really burned me because he was so convincing.

Yeah that's very disturbing. I'm sure this is why those yahoo teen rooms were shut down and they actually banned all under 18s from chat, though a lot of younger teens lie about their age anyway, but it does close the hang outs of mostly all young kids that these freaky guys would hang out in.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/19/06 at 2:16 am

Yeah that's very disturbing. I'm sure this is why those yahoo teen rooms were shut down and they actually banned all under 18s from chat, though a lot of younger teens lie about their age anyway, but it does close the hang outs of mostly all young kids that these freaky guys would hang out in.

Yes, you have to be careful. As I told DD, people masquerading as other people to hook young teens in is a common thing (speaking from personal experience), and on the whole I find chat-rooms such a waste of time. Thankfully I was never really a chat-room addict.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 05/19/06 at 5:48 pm

Yes, you have to be careful. As I told DD, people masquerading as other people to hook young teens in is a common thing (speaking from personal experience), and on the whole I find chat-rooms such a waste of time. Thankfully I was never really a chat-room addict.

I agree. I remember when we first got the internet, we really didn't know where to begin. We had a 56k modem and AOL 3.0 was slower than heck. So, things were rather limited. So, my brother discovered the chat rooms and he thought they were really nifty because you could talk to people from all over the world. Then he got my mom involved and then me, and then soon we were all addicted. lol  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/06 at 5:49 pm

Lets say that I should had been in bed a long time ago.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/19/06 at 6:48 pm

I agree. I remember when we first got the internet, we really didn't know where to begin. We had a 56k modem and AOL 3.0 was slower than heck. So, things were rather limited. So, my brother discovered the chat rooms and he thought they were really nifty because you could talk to people from all over the world. Then he got my mom involved and then me, and then soon we were all addicted. lol  ;D

But Chat Rooms have also declined so much over the years...long gone are the days when you can have a decent conversation with someone/make an online friend. That's why I prefer message board based communities like inthe00s.com, where you actually learn alot more about people, and learn alot about their personality.etc. Other than that I stick to msn messenger to chat to people I know.

Written By: whistledog on 05/19/06 at 8:22 pm

I love this forum too.  Here, I can post with lots of freedoml, where as at some other boards, you have to watch what you post, and you can only post so much per day

I AM AN INTHE00S ADDICT O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/20/06 at 4:57 am

[quote author=wһіѕ

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/21/06 at 9:22 am

Am I considered an addict because I spent 2-3 (closer to 3 probably) hours a day here?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/21/06 at 9:50 am

Am I considered an addict because I spent 2-3 (closer to 3 probably) hours a day here?
So if 2 to 3 hours is an addict, what does it make me?

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/21/06 at 9:54 am

So if 2 to 3 hours is an addict, what does it make me?

beyond hope  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/21/06 at 12:13 pm

beyond hope  ;D

Help needed?

Written By: Howard on 05/22/06 at 5:17 pm

Lets say that I should had been in bed a long time ago.

Why is that?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/06 at 6:31 am

Why is that?
At the time of the original posting it was May 19, 2006, 11:49:49 PM and I should had been in bed at 10pm.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/23/06 at 7:55 am

At the time of the original posting it was May 19, 2006, 11:49:49 PM and I should had been in bed at 10pm.

Why 10pm? Is it because you live with your mum and she sets your bedtime? lol, sorry just kidding.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/06 at 8:09 am

Why 10pm? Is it because you live with your mum and she sets your bedtime? lol, sorry just kidding.

For that day, I had a pretty long day and I needed the rest.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/23/06 at 8:10 am

For that day, I had a pretty long day and I needed the rest.

I used to get most of my posting done in the wee hours of the morn...well, the latest I've posted was about 4:15 am or so. Still have a couple more hours with no posts - hopefully they will be filled soon so the graph looks complete :D lol.

Written By: Morton on 05/23/06 at 4:16 pm

I've hit rock bottom  ;D

Now I tend to just flick back and forth between internet pages and InThe00s to see what's new. If I see something interesting, I post, if not I end up just reading posts for a few minutes and then leaving, then coming back at regular intervels to check up on what's happening.
Some nights i'm just in the mood to chat and i'll sit and post for about an hour on and off, but nowadays it's rare  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 05/24/06 at 5:07 pm

addiction,most likely

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/06 at 12:58 pm

addiction,most likely
Yes

Written By: whistledog on 05/25/06 at 1:07 pm

I still come here alot, but I don't post as much as I used to.  I do quizzes, and play games.  I'm trying to get my average posts per day to do down, while still racking up a good amount of posts per day.  At this rate, I'll hit 20,000 maybe 4 months from now ;D

Written By: KKay on 05/25/06 at 1:17 pm

Sometimes about 2 hours.
Today, I have not left since 9AM.
it will go on till about 6PM

tomorrow i actually have to get work done.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/06 at 1:18 pm

I am happy when I hit my average for the day (currently 85 odd posts), all the rest are a bonus.

Written By: Howard on 05/25/06 at 3:01 pm

Yes

addiction is good sometimes

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/06 at 3:02 pm

addiction is good sometimes
With this addiction you can learn more.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/26/06 at 4:10 am

With this addiction you can learn more.

Though like all addictions there are the usual highs and lows, and going cold turkey. Going cold turkey from inthe00s.com is not pretty (that that I'd want to quit for good), I'll tell you that!  lol

Written By: Howard on 05/26/06 at 3:18 pm

a couple of hours

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/28/06 at 8:37 pm

Over the past few days perhaps an hour and a half...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/06 at 5:36 am

Yesterday saw me hardly online at all.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/29/06 at 5:40 am

Yesterday saw me hardly online at all.

What's that to you? Two, maybe three hours?  ;D ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/06 at 5:43 am

What's that to you? Two, maybe three hours?  ;D ;)
I spent more time watching TV (live cricket) and went to the cinema, but making up for it today.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/06 at 6:15 am

When a lot of people are on here,I can spend at least a couple of hours most likely.

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/29/06 at 4:52 pm

Just over 2 hours 15 minutes a day. On average.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/30/06 at 10:59 pm

I'll start a poll to tally the results, which could serve an important statistical purpose  ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/06 at 12:19 am

I'll start a poll to tally the results, which could serve an important statistical purpose  ;)
It could prove interesting, the last few days I have been on in short bursts, than longer as of the weekend.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/03/06 at 7:50 am

It could prove interesting, the last few days I have been on in short bursts, than longer as of the weekend.

I'm just wondering why you spend so much time on the Penguin Board games. Are they really that interesting?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/06 at 8:30 am

I'm just wondering why you spend so much time on the Penguin Board games. Are they really that interesting?
I am gradually stemming over to the other side.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/03/06 at 9:20 am

I am gradually stemming over to the other side.

Well it's about time! lol, no just kidding

I'm sure you'll find much to occupy yourself in the other boards.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/06 at 9:27 am

Well it's about time! lol, no just kidding

I'm sure you'll find much to occupy yourself in the other boards.
It all comes with good practice.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/05/06 at 1:01 am

Hopefully, some newbies (or n00bs) will answer this thread, so we can get a good comparison.

Written By: nally on 06/10/06 at 5:42 pm

How about an oldbie answer to the thread?

Based on my total time logged in, and the number of days since I registered...

I've spent an average of 127.6167 minutes (2 hours and 7.6167 minutes) per day on the site.

Written By: whistledog on 06/10/06 at 5:55 pm

I come here on a daily basis, but lately, I read more than I post.  I am in no hurry to get to 20,000 ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/10/06 at 11:44 pm

I've spent an average of 127.6167 minutes (2 hours and 7.6167 minutes) per day on the site.

That's pretty good consider how long you've been a member. When was the last time you went through a day without posting?

Written By: nally on 06/10/06 at 11:46 pm

That's pretty good consider how long you've been a member. When was the last time you went through a day without posting?

March 17, 2006. We spent all day that day trying to install Antivirus software.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/11/06 at 2:26 am

For compasion,

I've spent an average of 231.34 minutes (3 hours and 51.34 minutes) per day on the site.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/11/06 at 3:07 am

For compasion,

I've spent an average of 231.34 minutes (3 hours and 51.34 minutes) per day on the site.

:o :o - let me calculate mine...

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/11/06 at 3:12 am

I joined on Feb 13 2005 - which is 483 days ago.

I've been logged in a total of 13 days, 20 hours and 28 minutes since then...

...which equals 19,920 minutes (I think that's right)

19,920/483 = 41.244 minutes

So I've spent an average of 41.244 minutes per day on inthe00s.com since I've registered.

I've also posted 4,925 posts: so that's 1 post per 4.0447 minutes. An interesting statistic.,.

Written By: jackas on 06/11/06 at 7:41 am

Probably about 3 - 4 hours.

Written By: nally on 06/11/06 at 2:20 pm

For compasion,

Quite an interesting statistic. ;)

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/12/06 at 3:11 am

Quite an interesting statistic. ;)

Philip's spent considerably more time online than you (even though you registered about the same time), and your post counts are about the same.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/06 at 12:22 pm

Philip's spent considerably more time online than you (even though you registered about the same time), and your post counts are about the same.
At one time I did spend too much time in The Arcade.

Written By: Apricot on 06/12/06 at 12:24 pm

Considerably more during the summer hours.. but I try to keep it to 90 minutes during the day, and then I finish off my night after 7-8 online.. not always posting, but I tend to post in and out.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/12/06 at 12:24 pm

At one time I did spend too much time in The Arcade.

Ah yes, that really bumps up the post count total. I think at least 24 hours of my total time logged on was in the arcade (mostly playing Copter).

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/12/06 at 12:25 pm

Considerably more during the summer hours.. but I try to keep it to 90 minutes during the day, and then I finish off my night after 7-8 online.. not always posting, but I tend to post in and out.

7-8 hours??? Even at my peak I don't think I attained such lofty heights...

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/06 at 1:56 pm

Certainly the computer has been on all day, but other boards are visited by me and research is done too.

Written By: Howard on 06/12/06 at 4:10 pm

A couple of hours or so

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/13/06 at 11:49 am

Also about a couple of hours or so.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/13/06 at 3:22 pm

A couple of hours or so, plus.

Written By: Howard on 06/13/06 at 4:44 pm

Also about a couple of hours or so.

I'm so busy that I don't have much time as I used to but I've got to keep as busy as possible.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/06 at 1:19 am

The hour or so in the morning starts me off for the day.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/14/06 at 1:39 am

maybe 30 to 60 minutes a day right now. prior to my daughters summer vacation it was 3 to 4 hours a day.

Written By: KKay on 06/14/06 at 8:16 am

I think we are all lying! ;D

I once spent 17 hours.  I have missed some days completely...

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/14/06 at 9:27 am

Not enough..ever since I returned to my own home I haven't had much spare time to hang here due to the many jobs that need to be arranged and sorted here. Roll on till I get back to work    ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/14/06 at 10:30 am

Averaging less than 2 hours the past few days.

Written By: nally on 06/14/06 at 3:47 pm

Actually, he registered after I did...and has recently been running away with the posts! :o :o I don't think I'll ever be able to catch him now. :-[ I trail him by over 7,000 now.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/06 at 4:06 pm

Now about an hour and a half or maybe more

Written By: nally on 06/14/06 at 5:06 pm

I think we are all lying! ;D

I once spent 17 hours.  I have missed some days completely...

17 hours?? :o :o That's roughly 70% of a day! I could never spend that much time on a site, let alone on the Internet.

I think the most time I spent on this site on any one day was maybe 5 or 6 hours. I won't be spending any time on this site next Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday because I'll be away. Hopefully I'll reach 60,000 before then.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/14/06 at 5:38 pm

Actually, he registered after I did...and has recently been running away with the posts! :o :o I don't think I'll ever be able to catch him now. :-[ I trail him by over 7,000 now.

Yes but Phil does post the same reply in several threads which does bump up postcounts.  ;D

Written By: JohnDenver on 06/14/06 at 6:30 pm

... About 2 hours a week. No joke.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/14/06 at 7:10 pm

... About 2 hours a week. No joke.

Lame.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/14/06 at 7:12 pm

I never log off when I leave the boards, so it may appear that I'm on all time, but I'm probably only on 6 or 7 hours a day.

Written By: nally on 06/14/06 at 9:28 pm

Yes but Phil does post the same reply in several threads which does bump up postcounts.   ;D

That's true. It's like he's the Ken Jennings of these boards. :o

Sometimes he even posts in threads that I don't think make any sense...if those threads did not exist,* chances are I'd be a few notches ahead of him.
*(especially a so-called l.t.e., which might not be so bad if the person who started it hadn't deleted his account)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/14/06 at 11:31 pm

Lame.
that was cold, yet it made me smirk with amusement   8)

and I may log in 30minutes tonight if I'm lucky.

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/14/06 at 11:38 pm

that was cold, yet it made me smirk with amusement  8)

So badfinger-fan does have a 'bad' side after all... :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/14/06 at 11:45 pm

So badfinger-fan does have a 'bad' side after all... :D
heck yeah, ya wanna see more of it?  ;D  J/K  I like humor that is at someone else's expense  :)

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/14/06 at 11:47 pm

heck yeah, ya wanna see more of it?  ;D  J/K  I like humor that is at someone else's expense  :)

Hit me with your worst.  ;)

Written By: nally on 06/14/06 at 11:48 pm

^^^ Good one, Trimac. ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/14/06 at 11:54 pm

^^^ Good one, Trimac. ;D

Thanks  ;D

Written By: nally on 06/14/06 at 11:58 pm

Thanks  ;D

Btw, I just added another point to your karma applauses. ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/06 at 1:07 am

That's true. It's like he's the Ken Jennings of these boards. :o

Sometimes he even posts in threads that I don't think make any sense...if those threads did not exist,* chances are I'd be a few notches ahead of him.
*(especially a so-called l.t.e., which might not be so bad if the person who started it hadn't deleted his account)
Who is Ken Jennings?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/15/06 at 1:13 am

that was cold, yet it made me smirk with amusement   8)

Ah, well, psht, I know JohnDenver... he went to my school. I can be as cold as I want to the ol' goat!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/15/06 at 1:24 am

Hit me with your worst.  ;)
nah, you're too frail. 

Ah, well, psht, I know JohnDenver... he went to my school. I can be as cold as I want to the ol' goat!
I should have known, I mean, who else can we insult the most, but the ones closest to us.  8)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/15/06 at 1:50 am

Who is Ken Jennings?

Biggest winner in Jeopardy history.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/06 at 11:46 am

Biggest winner in Jeopardy history.
What or how much did he win?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/15/06 at 11:49 am

What or how much did he win?

Jennings won 74 games before he was defeated by Nancy Zerg on his 75th appearance. His total earnings on Jeopardy! are $3,022,700 ($2,520,700 in winnings and a $2,000 consolation during his original run, and $500,000 in the Jeopardy! Ultimate Tournament of Champions). Jennings held the record for most winnings on any game show ever played until the end of the Ultimate Tournament of Champions on May 25, 2005, when he was displaced by Brad Rutter, who defeated Jennings in that tournament.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/06 at 11:53 am

Jennings won 74 games before he was defeated by Nancy Zerg on his 75th appearance. His total earnings on Jeopardy! are $3,022,700 ($2,520,700 in winnings and a $2,000 consolation during his original run, and $500,000 in the Jeopardy! Ultimate Tournament of Champions). Jennings held the record for most winnings on any game show ever played until the end of the Ultimate Tournament of Champions on May 25, 2005, when he was displaced by Brad Rutter, who defeated Jennings in that tournament.
Thanks for the info. I am nothing like him, I do not have any of those riches to name.

Written By: Howard on 06/15/06 at 3:09 pm

Thanks for the info. I am nothing like him, I do not have any of those riches to name.

Would you like to one day?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/06 at 4:15 pm

Would you like to one day?
Win a quiz show or have loads of money?

Written By: nally on 06/15/06 at 4:46 pm

I was just using an analogy; each time Ken appeared on Jeopardy, he got so many questions right on just about all of his appearances, and kept winning so much more money than his opponents combined. It was like a runaway.

Written By: Howard on 06/16/06 at 3:46 pm

Win a quiz show or have loads of money?

Win loads of money

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/06 at 12:31 pm

Win loads of money
I would not mind that.

Written By: nally on 06/17/06 at 5:34 pm

Win loads of money

I would not mind that.

Me neither...i'd love to have loads of money.

Written By: Howard on 06/18/06 at 8:16 am

Me neither...i'd love to have loads of money.

I'd love to win the lotto

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/18/06 at 9:55 am

I'd love to win the lotto

I've won on a scratchie ticket before  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/18/06 at 11:45 am

I have spent less time on the boards today.

Written By: nally on 06/18/06 at 5:05 pm

I won't be spending any time on the boards tomorrow and the next two days because I'll be on vacation, away from the 'puter.

Written By: Tam on 06/18/06 at 5:21 pm

Hubby thinks I spend too much time here...

I think I spend just the right amount of time here! ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/06 at 2:00 pm

I won't be spending any time on the boards tomorrow and the next two days because I'll be on vacation, away from the 'puter.
Please have a good time away from the CPU, take care.

Due to the heat, I think I will spend less online too.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/06 at 4:08 pm

I've won on a scratchie ticket before  ;D

Did you win anything?

Written By: Trimac20 on 06/23/06 at 4:30 am

Did you win anything?

No, I wouldn't call $24 'anything' -  :P

Written By: Bobby on 06/23/06 at 7:02 am

Hubby thinks I spend too much time here...

I think I spend just the right amount of time here! ;)

I think you spend just the right amount of time here too.  8)

Written By: Morton on 06/23/06 at 7:48 am

I spend far too much time on InThe00s... like 7 hours a day or something  :-[

Strange that only about 1 of these 7 hours is spent posting replies

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/06 at 1:03 pm

I spend far too much time on InThe00s... like 7 hours a day or something  :-[

Strange that only about 1 of these 7 hours is spent posting replies
Too true!

Written By: Howard on 06/23/06 at 2:58 pm

Maybe I should take a break soon.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/06 at 12:41 am

Another short session begins.

Written By: whistledog on 06/30/06 at 1:11 am

I only made 50 posts yesterday.  That's like almost nothing

Written By: Howard on 06/30/06 at 8:02 am

about and hour and a half to 2 hours about

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/06 at 1:05 pm

I am now set in for another night of posting!

Written By: nally on 06/30/06 at 9:48 pm

You people... What are you, Taxi drivers? Trying to log as many miles as possible by the end of the day? Are you paid by the post or something?

I wish. :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/30/06 at 9:51 pm

I wish. :o

dude..me too! I would be fairly wealthy right about now! ;)

Written By: nally on 06/30/06 at 9:53 pm

dude..me too! I would be fairly wealthy right about now! ;)

So would I! Even if I had a penny for each post I've made. ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/30/06 at 9:54 pm

No, no, no.

I get on at 7-8 O' CLOCK.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/30/06 at 10:18 pm

I have :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/06 at 12:32 am

So would I! Even if I had a penny for each post I've made. ;D
Pounds (

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/01/06 at 12:46 am

I feel like I'm talking to you lot more than I am my own family.  That can't be good.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/06 at 12:57 am

I feel like I'm talking to you lot more than I am my own family.  That can't be good.
As my family is out most of the time and I am stuck indoors, there is no other option.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/02/06 at 11:17 am

We're all one big online family...

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/02/06 at 11:19 am

I know the feeling... Beth knows more about me than anybody else in the world :o ... Maybe even myself!

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/02/06 at 11:24 am

Over the past couple of days, none.

Written By: nally on 07/02/06 at 2:26 pm

Pounds (

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/06 at 3:15 pm

And how much would that be in U.S. dollars ($)?? ???

At the current rate

Written By: nally on 07/02/06 at 8:55 pm

At the current rate

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/03/06 at 1:35 pm

So

Written By: nally on 07/03/06 at 3:08 pm

That looks to be loads of money?

I guess so! LOL :o

I could certainly use it for something!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/03/06 at 3:26 pm

I guess so! LOL :o

I could certainly use it for something!
I think we all need a bit of money now and then?

Written By: nally on 07/03/06 at 3:28 pm

I think we all need a bit of money now and then?

Absolutely! :D

Written By: nally on 07/05/06 at 12:30 pm

Yesterday I didn't spend as much time here as I normally do, mostly due to the holiday.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/05/06 at 12:32 pm

Yesterday I didn't spend as much time here as I normally do, mostly due to the holiday.

Though posting is most definitely not a bad thing, sometime's it's good to feel the warm caress of the sun...it's like Mother Nature smiling down upon you.  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/05/06 at 1:07 pm

Though posting is most definitely not a bad thing, sometime's it's good to feel the warm caress of the sun...it's like Mother Nature smiling down upon you.  :D
Why not take the computer out into the back yard on a summer's day?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 07/05/06 at 5:45 pm

I don't spend as much time on here due to not having internet access at home. I post while I'm at work when I've got down time, but that's about it for now.

Written By: Howard on 07/05/06 at 7:33 pm

About a couple of hours a day.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/05/06 at 10:25 pm

Why not take the computer out into the back yard on a summer's day?

No, Phil, sometimes you just gotta take your eyes away from the 'puter screen. As hard as it is.  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/06/06 at 12:50 am

No, Phil, sometimes you just gotta take your eyes away from the 'puter screen. As hard as it is.  8)
It is hard?

Written By: Morton on 07/06/06 at 7:48 am

The last few days, i've spent about 3 hours on this site... and about 30 minutes actually posting

Written By: Howard on 07/06/06 at 7:26 pm

The last few days, i've spent about 3 hours on this site... and about 30 minutes actually posting

I spent 2 hours.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/08/06 at 6:10 am

I spent 2 hours.
I have been online for two hours now.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/09/06 at 6:07 am

Yesterday about 2 hours.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/06 at 6:09 am

On and off since 6am (abiut 6 hours ago), but lenghty breaks in between.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/09/06 at 6:11 am

On and off since 6am (abiut 6 hours ago), but lenghty breaks in between.

Do you leave your browser on inthe00s even when you're not posting?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/06 at 6:19 am

Do you leave your browser on inthe00s even when you're not posting?
Sometimes, but the inthe00s clock does not register that full time.

Written By: nally on 07/10/06 at 1:43 pm

Sometimes, but the inthe00s clock does not register that full time.

That's probably because it only registers how much time your browser is tuned to the site.

I always log out when I'm done, since (A) I don't always post from the same machine, and (B) many of the computers I use are public.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/10/06 at 3:17 pm

That's probably because it only registers how much time your browser is tuned to the site.

I always log out when I'm done, since (A) I don't always post from the same machine, and (B) many of the computers I use are public.
As you are logged in and up and running on your home computer then you can log in elsewhere.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 4:18 pm

I have been online for two hours now.

Why so long,Phil?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/11/06 at 1:25 pm

Why so long,Phil?
Because it is there!

Written By: nally on 07/11/06 at 1:36 pm

As you are logged in and up and running on your home computer then you can log in elsewhere.

Maybe so...but I always like to play it safe and log out when I'm finished.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 1:38 pm

Because it is there!

Do you log out or just stay logged in?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/11/06 at 1:43 pm

Do you log out or just stay logged in?
I come and go, and when I leave I just shut the window down, so when I come back I am all set to start again.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 1:48 pm

I come and go, and when I leave I just shut the window down, so when I come back I am all set to start again.

How do you log in,Do you click on Forever?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 1:50 pm

I do the exact same thing.  I don't bother logging out.  I just close the browser tab if I'm done here. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/11/06 at 1:51 pm

How do you log in,Do you click on Forever?
Yes, I did originally click on Forever.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 1:51 pm

I do the exact same thing.  I don't bother logging out.  I just close the browser tab if I'm done here. 

How do you do that?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 1:52 pm

How do you do that?

Do what? 

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/11/06 at 1:55 pm

Yeah, you're only shown as being active and logged in if you have your browser open, of course.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 1:58 pm

Yeah, you're only shown as being active and logged in if you have your browser open, of course.

Closing the window doesn't log you out.  If it did, I wouldn't be going on 33 days straight being logged in.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/11/06 at 2:01 pm

Closing the window doesn't log you out.  If it did, I wouldn't be going on 33 days straight being logged in.

??? Are you still logged in even if your username doesn't appear at the bottom of the screen in the 'Users active' section? Cos my username sure as hell doesn't appear whenever I'm not in my browser (I can view it when logged in as a guest on another Windows cos I have both IE and Firefox, so you can log into a seperate account for each window). But bleh, I'm confusing myself.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 2:03 pm

??? Are you still logged in even if your username doesn't appear at the bottom of the screen in the 'Users active' section? Cos my username sure as hell doesn't appear whenever I'm not in my browser (I can view it when logged in as a guest on another Windows cos I have both IE and Firefox, so you can log into a seperate account for each window). But bleh, I'm confusing myself.

Yes, you're still logged in.  All that means is you're not an active user; it means you haven't done anything on the boards in at least 5 minutes.  You're logged in until you manually log yourself out.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/11/06 at 2:11 pm

Yes, you're still logged in.  All that means is you're not an active user; it means you haven't done anything on the boards in at least 5 minutes.  You're logged in until you manually log yourself out.

Hmmm, I'm assuming your 'title time logged in' is only the time you're actually active on the boards. Or else I'd have over 500 days to my name...

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 2:13 pm

Hmmm, I'm assuming your 'title time logged in' is only the time you're actually active on the boards. Or else I'd have over 500 days to my name...

No, it's how many days you've been logged onto the boards.  If I were to log out and then log back in again, it would start over again at 0.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 2:14 pm

Do what? 

Keep logged in.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 2:14 pm

Keep logged in.

When you log in, you click "forever".  Then the site won't log you out; you'd have to do it manually.  I thought Philip already said this.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 2:16 pm

When you log in, you click "forever".  Then the site won't log you out; you'd have to do it manually.  I thought Philip already said this.

Ok My mistake.I'm sorry

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/11/06 at 2:19 pm

No, it's how many days you've been logged onto the boards.  If I were to log out and then log back in again, it would start over again at 0.

I don't think so. Cos the 'total time logged' in only increases by a couple of hours every day, so I'm pretty sure it means your total active time on the board. Cos I selected log in 'Forever' when I first registered in Feb 05, and have no logged out once since. If that were the case, my 'total time logged on' would be 500+ days, as I've already said.

Written By: nally on 07/11/06 at 2:20 pm

I don't think so. Cos the 'total time logged' in only increases by a couple of hours every day, so I'm pretty sure it means your total active time on the board. Cos I selected log in 'Forever' when I first registered in Feb 05, and have no logged out once since. If that were the case, my 'total time logged on' would be 500+ days, as I've already said.

And mine would be 800 some-odd days! (That is, if I were logged in constantly.)

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 2:20 pm

About close to 2 hours

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/11/06 at 2:23 pm

About close to 2 hours

I notice you tend to post during the same few hours every day. Do you organise your schedule so you have a regular 'inthe00s.com' time?

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 2:36 pm

I notice you tend to post during the same few hours every day. Do you organise your schedule so you have a regular 'inthe00s.com' time?

Yes I guess you could say that I do.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/11/06 at 2:42 pm

We all do in a way, I certainly do.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 2:52 pm

I time myself sometimes.

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/11/06 at 2:53 pm

We all do in a way, I certainly do.

I just post when the boards are most active...which is usually 3am in the morning.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 2:58 pm

I just post when the boards are most active...which is usually 3am in the morning.

Why so early?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/11/06 at 3:02 pm

Why so early?

The time difference.  He's in Perth, Australia.  So, 3am here isn't 3am where he is and vice versa.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/11/06 at 3:04 pm

The time difference.  He's in Perth, Australia.  So, 3am here isn't 3am where he is and vice versa.
You just lose the track of time when you are online!

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 3:35 pm

Oh I see Thank You very much

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/12/06 at 9:31 am

Oh I see Thank You very much

Yeah, I think we're 12 hours away from you, basically on the opposite side of the world (very literally). So whatever time it is there, it's the same here - just substitute the 'am' with a 'pm' or vice versa.

Written By: Howard on 07/12/06 at 5:20 pm

Yeah, I think we're 12 hours away from you, basically on the opposite side of the world (very literally). So whatever time it is there, it's the same here - just substitute the 'am' with a 'pm' or vice versa.

It's 6pm here,It's 6am there

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/12/06 at 5:23 pm

Yeah, Perth is 12 hours ahead of the eastern time zone here in the States.  So, it's 6:22 pm here, and 6:22 am tomorrow morning over there. 

Written By: nally on 07/12/06 at 5:33 pm

Yeah, Perth is 12 hours ahead of the eastern time zone here in the States.  So, it's 6:22 pm here, and 6:22 am tomorrow morning over there. 

So then Perth would be 15 hours ahead of the western (Pacific) time zone of the U.S..

Written By: Howard on 07/12/06 at 5:37 pm

So good morning over there

Written By: Sister Morphine on 07/12/06 at 5:37 pm

So then Perth would be 15 hours ahead of the western (Pacific) time zone of the U.S..

Yup.  :)

Written By: Trimac20 on 07/16/06 at 11:15 am

Exactly...since there are so few people who live in this timezone on the board (though ironically, more people live in this timezone than any other on earth), the time difference is something I'm constantly thinking about when on the board.

Written By: Dave79 on 08/15/06 at 11:02 pm

I would say a hour... maybe hour and a half, mostly late in the evening.

--
Dave.

Written By: nally on 08/15/06 at 11:17 pm

Lately I've been spending an average of at least three hours a day on this site, and racking up a lot of posts to boost my daily average.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/06 at 4:06 pm

Almost 2 hours

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/06 at 4:24 pm

Nowadays, it can be at least four hours online, but more can be rack up.

Written By: nally on 08/16/06 at 4:25 pm

Nowadays, it can be at least four hours online, but more can be rack up.

I try not to spend so much time online during the day...especially when I am at home. It adds to the 'lectric bill.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/06 at 4:35 pm

I try not to spend so much time online during the day...especially when I am at home. It adds to the 'lectric bill.
For me, home is the only time I access the Net, so what else can I do at home?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/16/06 at 4:35 pm

How? 

Written By: Howard on 08/16/06 at 4:36 pm

For me, home is the only time I access the Net, so what else can I do at home?

read a good book

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/06 at 4:37 pm

read a good book
All the good books here have been already read.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/06 at 4:39 pm

All the good books here have been already read.

the newspapers?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/06 at 4:41 pm

the newspapers?
Read at work (during lunch)

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/20/06 at 10:01 pm

I haven't posted for five days, so my average (whatever that is), would've gone down.

Written By: nally on 08/21/06 at 12:03 am

How? 

Simple...the computer is an electrical appliance, so while it is turned on, it utilizes electiricity.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/06 at 1:03 pm

If I divided my postcount of 80960 by its average per day 96.588 it gives 838.20 days here online on inthe00s.

Now if the 838.20 days is divided by my time logged 142 days (plus) it gives the answer of 5.9, making an average of 5.9 hours a day online.

I think.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/06 at 4:03 pm

Close to 2 hours on here

Written By: nally on 08/21/06 at 4:27 pm

If I divided my postcount of 80960 by its ..NO APOSTROPHE average per day 96.588 it gives 838.20 days here online on inthe00s.

Now if the 838.20 days is divided by my time logged 142 days (plus) it gives the answer of 5.9, making an average of 5.9 hours a day online.

I think.

Wow :o

I used a different calculation to figure it out; it was earlier in this thread. I believe I converted my TTLI (which is now 77 days, 23 hours, 23 minutes) to minutes (112283), and divided it by the number of days since I registered (852). That gives the answer in minutes per day (131.8). Dividing that by 60 gives the answer in hours per day (2.196)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/06 at 1:59 am

Wow :o

I used a different calculation to figure it out; it was earlier in this thread. I believe I converted my TTLI (which is now 77 days, 23 hours, 23 minutes) to minutes (112283), and divided it by the number of days since I registered (852). That gives the answer in minutes per day (131.8). Dividing that by 60 gives the answer in hours per day (2.196)
I believe in making up for lost time.

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/22/06 at 11:19 am

I believe in making up for lost time.

What are you really trying to achieve? Surely, it must be more than just being able to boast you've posted the most messages...

What about once you've surpassed 100,000 posts?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/06 at 11:23 am

What are you really trying to achieve? Surely, it must be more than just being able to boast you've posted the most messages...

What about once you've surpassed 100,000 posts?
I am not really boasting, but when it is reach I may take a break.

Written By: nally on 08/22/06 at 11:38 am

I am not really boasting, but when it is reach I may take a break.

I hope you do... I'd like to reach that milestone at some point, but it'll most likely be 2007 when I get there.

Written By: Howard on 08/22/06 at 5:51 pm

I hope you do... I'd like to reach that milestone at some point, but it'll most likely be 2007 when I get there.

Or earlier than that

Written By: nally on 08/22/06 at 6:22 pm

Or earlier than that

If I were to do that, then I'd have to make 33,356 posts over the next 131 days...an average of 254.6 posts a day. Sorry, I don't think I'm that efficient.

Written By: Howard on 08/22/06 at 6:23 pm

If I were to do that, then I'd have to make 33,356 posts over the next 131 days...an average of 254.6 posts a day. Sorry, I don't think I'm that efficient.

That's a lot of posting

Written By: nally on 08/22/06 at 6:24 pm

That's a lot of posting

Yep. So it'll definitely be sometime in 2007 when I reach 100,000.

Written By: Howard on 08/22/06 at 6:25 pm

Yep. So it'll definitely be sometime in 2007 when I reach 100,000.

I hope you get there.

Written By: KKay on 08/22/06 at 6:27 pm

today and yesterday, about 10 hours.
:-\\

Written By: Howard on 08/22/06 at 6:28 pm

WOW! :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/06 at 1:06 am

Each day or the total for the two days?

Written By: Tam on 08/23/06 at 1:41 am

I spend too much time here most days I think!

And I dont even post tons upon tons....
Quality grasshopper - not quantity! LMFAO!!!!  ;D ;D

Written By: nally on 08/23/06 at 1:48 pm

Each day or the total for the two days?

Probably the two-day total.

Written By: Howard on 08/23/06 at 3:30 pm

I think I might want to cut down on posting so much

Written By: nally on 08/23/06 at 3:35 pm

I think I might want to cut down on posting so much

Why? To concentrate on the other things in your life? I suppose that makes sense. :)

Written By: Howard on 08/23/06 at 4:10 pm

Why? To concentrate on the other things in your life? I suppose that makes sense. :)

I've been here 5 years and out of those 5 I've been banned only 1 time so I'm thinking about it.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/23/06 at 4:13 pm

I'm here a lot, but lately, I haven't been posting much.

Written By: Howard on 08/23/06 at 4:16 pm

I'm here a lot, but lately, I haven't been posting much.

problems at home?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/23/06 at 4:16 pm

problems at home?

Nope, just slowly losing the desire to post.

Written By: Howard on 08/23/06 at 4:17 pm

Nope, just slowly losing the desire to post.

me too but not as much

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/23/06 at 4:44 pm

Too much.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/06 at 5:31 pm

Today has been been less posting for me.

Written By: nally on 08/25/06 at 4:42 pm

Today has been been less posting for me.

Some days are like that.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/06 at 5:57 am

Some days are like that.
Something tells me I feel uninspired today.

Written By: nally on 08/26/06 at 4:09 pm

Something tells me I feel uninspired today.

Uninspired? ??? Whatever do you mean?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/27/06 at 4:10 am

Uninspired? ??? Whatever do you mean?
I was going through a non-thinking stage, but I feel better today.

Written By: nally on 08/27/06 at 10:02 pm

I was going through a non-thinking stage, but I feel better today.

Oh.

We all go through that at times.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/28/06 at 2:09 am

Oh.

We all go through that at times.
A feeling I do not like.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 08/28/06 at 1:24 pm

Not quite enough, lately  :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/28/06 at 1:26 pm

If I spent less time in the kitchen making tea, I would have spent more time online.

Written By: nally on 08/28/06 at 3:02 pm

I try not to spend too much time online. There are always some things around my house that need to be done.

Written By: Howard on 08/28/06 at 3:03 pm

almost every day during the week and I take breaks during the weekend

Written By: nally on 08/28/06 at 3:12 pm

I apparently took a LONG break this past weekend...from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night.

Written By: Howard on 08/28/06 at 3:13 pm

I apparently took a LONG break this past weekend...from Saturday afternoon to Sunday night.

Are you ready to get crackin again? ;)

Written By: nally on 08/28/06 at 3:45 pm

Are you ready to get crackin again? ;)

I hope so...just as long as this site isn't moving slowly. ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/28/06 at 4:09 pm

I hope so...just as long as this site isn't moving slowly. ;)

It's moving as fast as it can

Written By: nally on 08/28/06 at 11:34 pm

It's moving as fast as it can

Well for some reason the site seems to be loading slowly on my computer...that's been the case for the last couple days. At times I can't even get a certain page of a thread to load. IT TAKES FOREVER!!! >:(

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/28/06 at 11:38 pm

Probably not enough, as my average posts per day keeps decreasing, but it's no big deal.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/28/06 at 11:39 pm

Well for some reason the site seems to be loading slowly on my computer...that's been the case for the last couple days. At times I can't even get a certain page of a thread to load. IT TAKES FOREVER!!! >:(

Maybe it's time for a new computer.  Either that or an upgrade in your connection speed.

Written By: nally on 08/28/06 at 11:42 pm

Maybe it's time for a new computer.  Either that or an upgrade in your connection speed.

I completely agree. We've had our current machine since December 2000...and we've been talking about getting a new computer for at least a year now. Maybe we'll get one by next year.

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/28/06 at 11:44 pm

um..barely any at all  :)..what?..what..?  ::)

Written By: nally on 08/28/06 at 11:47 pm

um..barely any at all  :)..what?..what..?  ::)

Really? I think you've spent several hours a day on here in the past. ;) ;D

On a side note, I finally got this page to load. O0

Written By: Sister Morphine on 08/28/06 at 11:52 pm

I completely agree. We've had our current machine since December 2000...and we've been talking about getting a new computer for at least a year now. Maybe we'll get one by next year.

I'll have to get a new laptop soon.  I've had this one for going on 4 years now, and I can tell that it's getting a little sluggish.  I really want a Powerbook or an iBook, but I might stay with Dell since our family has had some good success with them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/29/06 at 1:02 am

It was about the usual length of time over the holiday weekend.

Written By: Howard on 08/29/06 at 10:13 am

We've had our laptop since January 14th,2001 and maybe soon I'll invest in a new one.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/29/06 at 1:25 pm

We've had our laptop since January 14th,2001 and maybe soon I'll invest in a new one.
It seems that Laptops are not made for durability.

Written By: nally on 08/30/06 at 1:20 pm

My dad has had one since Christmas 2003 and his is holding up quite well.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/30/06 at 1:37 pm

My dad has had one since Christmas 2003 and his is holding up quite well.
My son's blew are went kaput after a very short time.

Written By: Howard on 08/30/06 at 4:48 pm

Yes once you drop them everything is fuked up

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/31/06 at 1:59 am

Yes once you drop them everything is fuked up
Well you should not drop them in the first place.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/06 at 3:37 pm

Well you should not drop them in the first place.

That's true

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/06 at 2:02 am

Two hours already for the day.

Written By: Howard on 09/01/06 at 5:56 pm

more than 2 hours today

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/06 at 3:41 am

Definitely more for today.

Written By: nally on 09/05/06 at 11:13 am

The past few days I haven't been spending nearly as much time on the 'puter. And I anticipate I won't be spending as much time as I used to, due to the fact that my fall semester has begun.

Written By: Howard on 09/05/06 at 1:49 pm

close to about 2 hours

Written By: Morton on 09/05/06 at 3:39 pm

After a month of exactly 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds, I can safely say i'm now spending about 2-3 hours a day here  :)

Written By: Howard on 09/06/06 at 5:15 pm

I may need to cut down my hours here

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/12/06 at 2:14 am

The last few days it has been less and less.

Written By: Morton on 09/12/06 at 5:14 am

^  :(

Whereas for me, I have gradually got back into my old habits and am spending steadily more and more time... which can only be a good thing! Can't it?!....

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/12/06 at 11:52 am

^  :(

Whereas for me, I have gradually got back into my old habits and am spending steadily more and more time... which can only be a good thing! Can't it?!....
Over the last few days I have been experiencing life!

Written By: nally on 09/12/06 at 4:25 pm

The last few days it has been less and less.

Are you sure about that? You seem to be making more and more posts every day...I don't know if I'm ever gonna gain ground. :o

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/12/06 at 4:44 pm

Some days I just read a lot here and other days I post a lot here.  It just depends on what I feel like doing at the time.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/06 at 4:46 pm

I may have to cut down being here cause I'm working towards a full time job soon.

Written By: KKay on 09/12/06 at 9:09 pm

sometimes 9 hours.

sometimes about 10 minutes....like now.

Written By: Howard on 09/13/06 at 5:46 pm

sometimes 9 hours.

sometimes about 10 minutes....like now.

Why 9 hours?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/16/06 at 6:25 am

Why 9 hours?
9 hours, chicken feed!

Written By: Howard on 09/18/06 at 4:44 pm

9 hours, chicken feed!

9 hours is impossible

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/18/06 at 5:00 pm

9 hours is impossible

No it's not. 

Written By: Howard on 09/18/06 at 5:01 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/19/06 at 1:09 am

9 hours is impossible
If you are stuck at home all day, it is possible

Written By: whistledog on 09/19/06 at 1:25 am

Well I certainly can't stay here that long. ;D

In my early days, I used to be on here up to maybe 14 hours straight

Written By: Morton on 09/19/06 at 4:50 pm

Today I think i'll manage an hour or so, but yesterday I only had enough energy after university & work to come on and answer some PMs

Written By: Howard on 09/19/06 at 4:52 pm

In my early days, I used to be on here up to maybe 14 hours straight

How do you do that? :o

Written By: nally on 09/19/06 at 4:52 pm

I might be spending less time here during the semester due to my challenging classes...but it seems that I've found time to do both studying and web-browsing.

Written By: Howard on 09/19/06 at 4:55 pm

I need to spend less time here because I need to keep busy all day besides coming home and going straight on the computer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/20/06 at 1:47 pm

I need to spend less time here because I need to keep busy all day besides coming home and going straight on the computer.
...going straight on the computer.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Written By: Howard on 09/20/06 at 5:16 pm

...going straight on the computer.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I lead a boring life right now,not enough stimulation. >:(

Written By: Morton on 09/21/06 at 6:01 am

Should spend a fair bit of time on here today, disappear for the rest of the day then come back on tonight. Tomorrow I won't be on until after work

Written By: Howard on 09/21/06 at 3:26 pm

Almost 2 hours on here

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/21/06 at 4:05 pm

I'm always "on" since I never log off, but I'm actually on this site about 4 or 5 hours a day in total.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/22/06 at 1:39 am

I am planning to be here less often, but more regular.

Written By: Howard on 09/22/06 at 3:33 pm

Same goes for me too Phil

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/22/06 at 3:52 pm

Being regular is important.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/22/06 at 4:41 pm

[quote author=

Written By: Morton on 09/22/06 at 8:00 pm

Got my university timetable today, and for now it looks like i'll be spending maybe a couple of hours a week on here (if I can manage it). I get Fridays off though...sweet  8)

Written By: GREEN67 on 09/23/06 at 1:53 am

8)  Too much I guess..My husband says I am obsessed...But he watches the Outdoor channell 24/7....Just how much can you kill??..At least we talk about ALL sorts of stuff...his channell is only about The Kill..... ::)He is Native American tho and hunting is in his blood...I can buy a steak but its better if he kills it...Dont freak chicks...We eat everything we kill..just like the first native americans...

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/23/06 at 1:54 am

Got my university timetable today, and for now it looks like i'll be spending maybe a couple of hours a week on here (if I can manage it). I get Fridays off though...sweet  8)
Can I assume you will still be working when studying?

Written By: whistledog on 09/23/06 at 2:14 am

Bot you are so close to 100 posts per day.  Postwhore that sucker up

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/23/06 at 2:15 am

Bot you are so close to 100 posts per day.  Postwhore that sucker up
So I am!

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 09/23/06 at 4:31 am

This week? Maybe an hour a day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/23/06 at 7:39 am

I am here for another hour or so.

Written By: Trimac20 on 09/24/06 at 11:04 am

I think the 3 week hiatus did me some good - though I don't imagine myself spending more than an average of about 30 minutes a day on the site. Though I have decided that I couldn't squeeze inthe00s out of my busy schedule. I don't know if you know, but I do feel part of a community over here, and it is one of the friendliest msg boards on the net.  :)

Written By: Howard on 09/25/06 at 4:16 pm

close to 2 hours or more

Written By: Sister Morphine on 09/25/06 at 4:18 pm

I never had Friday classes....not once in 5 years of college.  I purposefully did all I could to avoid it.  And I did.  :)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 09/25/06 at 5:35 pm

[quote author=

Written By: nally on 09/25/06 at 9:48 pm

I did have a few courses on Fridays, but in the morning. Never at night  ;)

I've been trying to avoid Friday classes; only a couple times during my eight-year college career did I have to take a course that met on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I didn't like going to campus on Fridays because often times there's nothing to do...and most everything closes early.

Written By: nally on 09/25/06 at 9:49 pm

I get Fridays off though...sweet  8)

That's good. O0

Written By: nally on 11/30/06 at 11:28 am

Too much time!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 11/30/06 at 11:28 am

More than legally appropriate.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/06 at 12:51 pm

Now if I could post here when at work?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/30/06 at 12:53 pm

It depends on whether I'm working or not - if I am, it's pretty much all day.  If not, I only get on sporadically.  I wish my "real" life was as mellow as my "work" one!

Written By: Howard on 11/30/06 at 2:28 pm

Too much time!

Me Too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/06 at 3:14 pm

Too much time!
My time feels just right.

Written By: nally on 07/26/07 at 3:11 pm

Lately I have not spent as much time on here as I used to, due to our home PC not working...so I spend maybe a couple hours or so a day on here now; that is, any day that my dad lets me use his laptop, as that is our only way of accessing the Net now.

Written By: spaceace on 07/26/07 at 3:40 pm

People have told me I spend too much time with you guys.  I think they're just jealous. ;D

Written By: coqueta83 on 07/26/07 at 11:19 pm

I have no idea....I don't keep track!  :D

I try to come visit on a daily basis, unless I'm super tired.

Written By: Red Ant on 07/26/07 at 11:31 pm

~2.5 hours/day

IOW, too much.  :D

'course, since I stopped playing the arcade and shall endeavor to not go AFK or fall asleep anymore while logged on here, that number should be dropping.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/27/07 at 10:33 am

a few hours a day.

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 07/27/07 at 10:36 am

I'm becoming downright addicted to this lil' site.  :D

Written By: Tia on 07/27/07 at 11:19 am

I'm becoming downright addicted to this lil' site.   :D
this site's pretty fun. but i come and go. they indulge my obsessions here (sort of), which is nice.

Written By: Howard on 07/27/07 at 1:59 pm

An hour and a half to 2 hours.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/07 at 3:44 pm

this site's pretty fun. but i come and go. they indulge my obsessions here (sort of), which is nice.

KIM RICHARDS!! *Air humps* Er... Heh... *Ahem.*

Written By: Tia on 07/27/07 at 3:47 pm

KIM RICHARDS!! *Air humps* Er... Heh... *Ahem.*
kim richards?!?! where!??!?!?!?

oh. :(

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/07 at 3:48 pm

kim richards?!?! where!??!?!?!?

oh. :(

She'll always be in your heart, so you're carrying her around with you everywhere. Awww...

Written By: nally on 11/06/07 at 12:45 pm

The past few days (with the exception of Sunday), I have been spending several hours on here.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/07 at 12:48 pm

I am embarrassed to say...

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/11/07 at 9:18 am

When there is not much to do, what can I say?

Written By: Howard on 11/11/07 at 3:59 pm

Couple of Hours,the most.

Written By: nally on 01/12/08 at 12:09 am

Lately I think I've been spending about 3 or 4 hours per day on here.

Written By: gibbo on 01/12/08 at 12:14 am

I am embarrassed to say...

I KNOW Phil Eno is in here as most are asleep........

Me...A couple of hours per day lately.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/12/08 at 12:41 pm

May be a bit to much?

Written By: nally on 01/12/08 at 11:05 pm

I KNOW Phil Eno is in here as most are asleep........

Especially when those of us in the U.S. are asleep.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/14/08 at 4:36 am

Especially when those of us in the U.S. are asleep.
...and it does happen in reverse, I am asleep when the boards are progessing in the USA.

Written By: Howard on 01/14/08 at 6:33 am

About a couple of hours.

Written By: nally on 01/28/08 at 11:27 am

I have not been on here very much the past couple days; I had other obligations and things of that nature.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 1:56 pm

Because I am generally stuck at home, there is only one thing to do to pass the time.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/28/08 at 1:58 pm

not much today. I'm just a tad too busy at work

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 4:29 pm

Still here, but did have a short break.

Written By: Howard on 01/28/08 at 4:37 pm

an hour or 2.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/29/08 at 5:41 am

an hour or 2.
Slightly more than an hour for me.

Written By: Howard on 01/29/08 at 7:18 am

Slightly more than an hour for me.

I log off and go to another board.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/29/08 at 8:43 am

I log off and go to another board.
...go to another board?

Written By: Howard on 01/30/08 at 7:19 am

...go to another board?

I have 2 other boards I've been on for a number of years.

Written By: Tia on 01/30/08 at 7:42 am

I have 2 other boards I've been on for a number of years.
which ones?

Written By: Howard on 01/31/08 at 8:03 am

which ones?

askandyaboutclothes
relationshipforums

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 8:13 am

askandyaboutclothes
relationshipforums
Are they on Big Boards?

Written By: Howard on 01/31/08 at 8:27 am

Are they on Big Boards?

No,they're not.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 8:56 am

No,they're not.
Good.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 8:57 am

How much time do you spend at inthe00.com a day?

More time than yesterday

Written By: nally on 02/11/08 at 3:25 pm

Lately I feel that I've been spending quite a lot of time here each day, so I've decided to take at least one day off from the boards this week: Tuesday, and possibly Friday.

Written By: nally on 02/21/08 at 2:24 pm

Sometimes I admit I spend more time here than I should... lol.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/22/08 at 9:57 am

Sometimes I admit I spend more time here than I should... lol.
Sometimes I think we all do.

Written By: nally on 03/11/08 at 12:16 pm

Sometimes I think we all do.

Well, next week I will be off for my spring break, but I will try hard to spend less time here and more time with my studies...cuz' I have a midterm on the day I come back (March 24th), and I will have a paper due for my other class later in the week.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/08 at 6:00 pm

Well, next week I will be off for my spring break, but I will try hard to spend less time here and more time with my studies...cuz' I have a midterm on the day I come back (March 24th), and I will have a paper due for my other class later in the week.
...but once the paper is over?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/17/08 at 12:22 pm

Once again, it has been a typical day for me. When the computer was switched on this morning, I have been on and off inthe00s all day.

Written By: nally on 03/17/08 at 2:49 pm

I didn't spend much time on here over the weekend...mostly due to housework, but also I managed to squeeze a little studying in.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/22/08 at 4:49 am

Yesterday was well past midnight when I shutdown.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/12/08 at 3:20 am

Probably more than I should.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/12/08 at 10:09 am

Over the last few weeks, it is best decribed as an unhealthy all day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/29/08 at 8:50 am

If was not for cricket now, I would be online here everyday.

Written By: nally on 05/08/08 at 12:06 pm

I probably won't be spending much time here during the weekend, because I have a final exam on Monday and I need to prepare myself for it. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 3:18 pm

It has been an all day affair for me.

Written By: nally on 05/09/08 at 12:17 pm

As I said above, I do not intend to spend any time on here during the weekend, so I can study.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 3:03 pm

It has been an all day affair for me.
Way to much!

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/09/08 at 6:39 pm

An unhealthy amount !

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 6:40 pm

Not too long lately.........

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 2:06 am

An unhealthy amount !
Join the club!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/08 at 4:55 am

An unhealthy amount !
An all day affair?

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/16/08 at 9:59 am

An all day affair?

Generally ..... FIRST thing in the morning ..... last thing at night ...... and PLENTY of time ... in between ! Admittedly .... some of us need to 'get a life' ?    :-[      :-\\      :P    ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/08 at 10:00 am

Generally ..... FIRST thing in the morning ..... last thing at night ...... and PLENTY of time ... in between ! Admittedly .... some of us need to 'get a life' ?    :-[      :-\\       :P     ;D
Life is what you make it?

Written By: gibbo on 05/16/08 at 4:59 pm

Life is what you make it?

yes, life's like a box of choclits.....

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/17/08 at 7:09 am

yes, life's like a box of choclits.....
...you know what you're gonna get.

Written By: nally on 06/18/08 at 10:46 pm

I have been spending a little more time online, due to my time off.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/16/08 at 1:49 am

Over the last few days I have been spending less time on these boards, due to other committments.

Written By: nally on 09/18/08 at 11:12 am

I've only been on here for an hour today, but I have other things which I should be taking care of, so today I'll be on for less time than I normally am.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/08 at 6:23 am

Less time than previous.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/08 at 6:12 am

All day ?

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/14/08 at 9:32 am

5 minutes.

At least !

:D

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/08 at 11:11 am

5 minutes.

At least !

:D
Which 5 minutes would that be?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/09 at 8:32 am

Currently all day.

Written By: nally on 07/24/09 at 12:50 am

Currently all day.

At times I wish I could...but I have other things to do, both at home and away from home.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/09 at 1:18 am

Currently all day.
That is how it has been for the last few days.

Written By: Howard on 07/24/09 at 7:17 am

a few hours.

Written By: Frank on 07/24/09 at 11:34 am

not nearly enough. I'm barely here ever.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/09 at 11:36 am

a few hours.
A few hours plus for me.

Written By: Howard on 07/24/09 at 4:08 pm

I could spend 2 or 3 hours on here.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/25/09 at 3:36 am

Recently all day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/30/09 at 4:17 am

Recently all day.
Still doing it!

Written By: Howard on 07/30/09 at 7:17 am

couple of hours.

Written By: nally on 08/02/09 at 1:57 pm

Yesterday I spent no time here. That's because I was once again busy helping my parents around the house. We went through some old stuff too, including my school photographs. And speaking of photos, I got my latest ones printed at Costco yesterday and I spent an hour placing them into my photo album. So I had no computer time at all yesterday.

Written By: ninny on 08/02/09 at 2:29 pm

Too much according to Tim. ;D

Written By: nally on 08/02/09 at 2:30 pm

Too much according to Tim. ;D

is that right? ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/03/09 at 6:36 am

maybe about 2 hours.

Written By: anabel on 08/08/09 at 8:43 am

Some days too much, some days hardly at all.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/09 at 7:44 am

Some days too much, some days hardly at all.

That's how I feel sometimes.

Written By: Frank on 08/09/09 at 8:21 pm

A little more than I should, I suppose.

Written By: Howard on 08/10/09 at 7:39 am

a few hours.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/09 at 4:18 am

I am now finding myself spending less time online each day now.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/09 at 6:05 am

a little more than usual.

Written By: anabel on 09/04/09 at 7:12 am

Less and less time each day it seems.....things are pretty busy right now, lots and lots of good things going on, it's getting harder to sit down here as often as I did when I first found you all.

Written By: Frank on 09/04/09 at 12:27 pm

About 5 minutes a day
Would you believe 10 minutes?  Hours?

Written By: nally on 09/04/09 at 2:54 pm

More like a matter of hours.

Written By: Howard on 09/04/09 at 7:06 pm

More like a matter of hours.

same here.

Written By: nally on 09/05/09 at 1:26 pm

...and there are some days when I actually spend less than an hour here. Mainly due to other commitments/obligations I have during those days.

Written By: Howard on 09/05/09 at 3:15 pm

...and there are some days when I actually spend less than an hour here. Mainly due to other commitments/obligations I have during those days.

I agree I do what I have to do on here then I log out.

Written By: nally on 10/05/09 at 11:08 am

I agree I do what I have to do on here then I log out.

Which I am about to do shortly. But first, I recently took a week vacation from the boards, thus spending no time. I needed a little time away from here. Gave me a little time to update my Facebook profile, acquire new friend connections on there, and do stuff away from the computer. Speaking of which, I will need to do another job search today, so I'll not be back until maybe sometime tonight.

Written By: Howard on 10/05/09 at 7:05 pm

an hour or 2.

Written By: Womble on 10/05/09 at 7:08 pm

Not as much as I would like.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/09 at 11:46 am

I certainly spend less time online these days.

Written By: Howard on 10/31/09 at 3:46 pm

I don't spend as much time as I used to.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/09 at 3:49 pm

Today has been the longest time I have sprnt online for a long while now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/09 at 1:16 pm

For a change I spent most of today here online.

Written By: Howard on 11/01/09 at 3:47 pm

maybe about an hour or 2.

Written By: nally on 11/03/09 at 7:03 pm

I have not spent much time on this site today, but I have been online elsewhere (to check my email and visit Facebook).

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/21/09 at 3:59 pm

Today, it has been all day.

Written By: Howard on 11/21/09 at 7:11 pm

a couple of hours.

Written By: wildcard on 11/21/09 at 10:38 pm

a little less but still a lot, hours

Written By: Howard on 11/22/09 at 6:49 am

maybe about an hour or 2 but not as much as I used to be on.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/22/09 at 12:28 pm

I will not be an all day affair for me today.

Written By: nally on 11/24/09 at 6:11 pm

I will not be an all day affair for me today.

So that's why I didn't see you much yesterday (Monday).

I might not be on much during the day on Thursday, since it is U.S. Thanksgiving Day, and the morning will be spent cleaning up the house and preparing the food. Sometime in the mid-afternoon (3pm or thereabouts) we will eat our meal, and after we're done we will clean up the dishes!

That would pretty much leave the evening hours (8pm or later).

Written By: Howard on 11/25/09 at 7:05 am

So that's why I didn't see you much yesterday (Monday).

I might not be on much during the day on Thursday, since it is U.S. Thanksgiving Day, and the morning will be spent cleaning up the house and preparing the food. Sometime in the mid-afternoon (3pm or thereabouts) we will eat our meal, and after we're done we will clean up the dishes!

That would pretty much leave the evening hours (8pm or later).

I won't be on it that much tomorrow too cause of the holidays.

Written By: nally on 11/25/09 at 6:15 pm

I won't be on it that much tomorrow too cause of the holidays.

Yeah, you often have certain obligations at that time.

Whenever I'm helping to prepare the house for guests, it usually takes several hours. My mom is even preparing a homemade tomato sauce in the kitchen right now, since it will be part of our holiday feast.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/25/09 at 7:01 pm

not nearly enough

Written By: Howard on 11/25/09 at 7:22 pm

Yeah, you often have certain obligations at that time.

Whenever I'm helping to prepare the house for guests, it usually takes several hours. My mom is even preparing a homemade tomato sauce in the kitchen right now, since it will be part of our holiday feast.

and what's the main meal?

Written By: nally on 11/25/09 at 10:11 pm

and what's the main meal?

Uhm...turkey.

We will be having italian food with our meal, hence the tomato sauce.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/28/09 at 5:53 am

Now that the weekend is here...................... ?

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:00 am

Now that the weekend is here...................... ?

more time on here.

Written By: nally on 11/28/09 at 6:23 pm

more time on here.

If I had my own computer, I could be on here a little bit more.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 6:58 pm

If I had my own computer, I could be on here a little bit more.

you still don't have a computer yet?  ???

Written By: nally on 11/28/09 at 6:59 pm

you still don't have a computer yet?  ???

No.

Not one that I can call my own.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:00 pm

No.

Not one that I can call my own.

So what DO you use?

Written By: nally on 11/28/09 at 7:01 pm

So what DO you use?

The laptop computer in the office room of our house...which is a rather old machine now.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:01 pm

The laptop computer in the office room of our house...which is a rather old machine now.

Oh that's your parents?

Written By: nally on 11/28/09 at 7:03 pm

Oh that's your parents?

Well, technically it belongs to my dad, but ever since our old PC crashed in June 2007 we've been using it to connect to the internet. My mom has her own laptop which she got in April, and it runs much quicker. She sometimes lets me use her laptop if I want to go to Facebook and use the applications there.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:04 pm

Well, technically it belongs to my dad, but ever since our old PC crashed in June 2007 we've been using it to connect to the internet. My mom has her own laptop which she got in April, and it runs much quicker. She sometimes lets me use her laptop if I want to go to Facebook and use the applications there.

Oh I see.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/28/09 at 7:06 pm

I try to stay on for a while... I've got almost 2 days of log-in time... and to think all I planned to do here was enter the parody contests! I've found a lot more than that!

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:09 pm

I try to stay on for a while... I've got almost 2 days of log-in time... and to think all I planned to do here was enter the parody contests! I've found a lot more than that!

just 2 days?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/28/09 at 7:13 pm

just 2 days?

I've only been here for a few months. And I don't leave my computer on this page overnight.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:14 pm

I've only been here for a few months. And I don't leave my computer on this page overnight.

I log off when finished.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/28/09 at 7:19 pm

I always stay logged in.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:19 pm

I always stay logged in.

forever?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/28/09 at 7:21 pm

But it doesn't count as logged-in time.

Written By: Howard on 11/28/09 at 7:21 pm

But it doesn't count as logged-in time.

I know that.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/28/09 at 7:23 pm

Yep, figured you would.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/29/09 at 3:10 am

I always stay logged in.
The same here, it saves on remembering the password etc.

Written By: Howard on 11/29/09 at 5:50 am

The same here, it saves on remembering the password etc.

what about logging out?

Written By: wildcard on 01/28/10 at 7:45 pm

too much and I have

To much, time on my hands

Written By: Howard on 01/29/10 at 7:29 am

maybe an hour.

Written By: nally on 02/17/10 at 12:36 am

I log off when finished.

As do I. To protect my machine.

Written By: nally on 02/17/10 at 12:37 am

Today I didn't spend very long online, due partially to my volunteer work this morning; also I had other things to do during the course of the day.

Written By: gibbo on 02/17/10 at 12:40 am

I always stay logged in.

So do I ... but I don't think it counts as active time in the forum.  :-\\

Written By: nally on 02/17/10 at 12:42 am

So do I ... but I don't think it counts as active time in the forum.  :-\\

No, it doesn't. I'm sure that if you close your browser window, your TTLI will not increase. Especially if you turn off your machine.

Written By: Howard on 02/17/10 at 5:46 am

As do I. To protect my machine.

right,always good to do that.

Written By: nally on 08/09/10 at 11:52 pm

During the time I was working, I was only spending only a couple hours here each day, but that was only at night. Now I am spending more time than I used to, since I am not working anymore (for now, that is). Several hours, let's just put it that way.

Written By: Howard on 08/10/10 at 5:36 am

During my days off,I can spend about 14,15 hours checking email,visiting info sites,listening to music,wrestling sites and so on and so forth.

Written By: amjikloviet on 10/02/11 at 9:56 am

At most, an hour. Usually 20 or 30 minutes.

Written By: nally on 10/02/11 at 1:26 pm

Lately, I've averaged maybe a couple hours (at the most) per day.

Written By: Howard on 10/03/11 at 7:20 am

an hour or 2.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/19/13 at 2:11 pm

It depends on how much I am posting.

Written By: Howard on 01/19/13 at 8:14 pm

a few hours.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/19/13 at 8:52 pm

I signed in about 20 minute ago

Written By: nally on 01/19/13 at 8:57 pm

It depends on how much I am posting.

The same with me; this includes how much time I spend in the Arcade section, too.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/26/13 at 9:14 pm

Signed in about ten minutes ago, and will log out soon.

Written By: valleyroads on 01/26/13 at 11:18 pm

Off & on every day, haven't counted exactly.  :P

Written By: nally on 01/26/13 at 11:36 pm

Off & on every day, haven't counted exactly.  :P

I don't either, but I do know that on some days I have spent lots of hours...and on other days, not quite so much time.

Written By: Howard on 01/27/13 at 7:27 am

I don't either, but I do know that on some days I have spent lots of hours...and on other days, not quite so much time.

Me Too I can spend a couple of hours here.

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/27/13 at 2:04 pm

Not signing out just yet...

Written By: amjikloviet on 01/28/13 at 8:44 pm

I was logged in for quite some time

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/07/13 at 9:13 pm

2 or 3 hours.  Generally it's 30 minutes to an hour and then I get back on later.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/13 at 8:12 am

a couple of hours.

Written By: Ripley on 03/13/14 at 11:31 pm

Most days its 2 hours maybe but because I have been home all week it has been much more.

Written By: Howard on 03/14/14 at 4:38 pm

a few hours.

Written By: Ripley on 03/19/14 at 1:52 pm

I haven't been on much this week.  In a weird way I feel bad about it.  I have been working into the evening and have been too tired to do anything. 

Written By: Howard on 03/20/14 at 8:00 am

I haven't been on much this week.  In a weird way I feel bad about it.  I have been working into the evening and have been too tired to do anything.

haven't seen you in quite a while.

Written By: Ripley on 03/30/14 at 9:41 pm

haven't seen you in quite a while.

I know.  I have only been posting a few a day, some days none.  Tonight I think I'm playing catch up.

Written By: Howard on 03/31/14 at 7:27 am

I know.  I have only been posting a few a day, some days none.  Tonight I think I'm playing catch up.

It's always good to catch up.

Written By: Howard on 03/31/14 at 7:27 am

just a couple of hours.

Written By: nally on 10/25/22 at 11:10 pm

just a couple of hours.

For me it seems that way lately. Mostly because I work full time during the week now.

Written By: Howard on 10/26/22 at 7:43 am

I still do spend a couple of hours on Decades.

Check for new replies or respond here...