inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tam is a CeramicsFanatic who eats whistledog's in the MidKnightDarkness!!!

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 1:00 pm

Mahaha!

So, I was going to put this in the PBG but I thought it might get more by putting it here.
Kind of a game but not really.
Just use member's names to create idiotic sentences.

You don't have to stay on topic either. I don't care!!! ;D
And if your name is used please don't get offended....

My next one is :

Quirky Bobby was eating candy last night while waiting for the PaperGirl

Subject: Re: Tam is a Ceramics Fanatic who eats whistledog's in the MidKnightDarkness!!!

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/01/06 at 1:03 pm

Bobby eats the Tubway General's Meat! in the Midknightdarkness

Subject: Re: Tam is a Ceramics Fanatic who eats whistledog's in the MidKnightDarkness!!!

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 1:05 pm

Those photos don't prove anything . . .  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 1:10 pm

Bobby Jacks his car up to find a Quirk in it, so he took it to Midas where they used an Ultraviolet light to check the muffler.  He was apauled to find out that it was unfixable, so he ran screaming into the MidKnightDarkness

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 1:11 pm

Those photos don't prove anything . . .  ;D

I saw those Bobby - a picture says a thousand words!!! ;D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 1:21 pm

Lol. To quote Mayor Quimby from Simpsons; "That could be anybody's ass".  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/01/06 at 1:25 pm

ROFL!  ;D

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 1:27 pm

The court jester prepared a whistledog for QueenAmenRa. He needed to satish-fy her hunger.

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 1:29 pm

How about a salute to ex-members ;D

On 5.19.86, RockandRollFan played a Harmonica while jiminy watched Robocop

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 1:36 pm

.... and the cow jumped over the moon

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 1:49 pm

Now you're just being a smartarse, lol.

Written By: nally on 06/01/06 at 2:03 pm

I finally decided to think up a Quirky saying on this thread, assuming that parTial words are OKkay too.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/01/06 at 2:04 pm

I finally decided to think up a Quirky saying on this thread, assuming that parTial words are OKkay too.

Very clever, Jeff!  ;)

Written By: nally on 06/01/06 at 2:06 pm

Thank you, karen. :) {clap clap}

Written By: jackas on 06/01/06 at 2:22 pm

Or....

Bobby Jacks Tubway General's Meat!

A full sentence with punctuation! ;) 

Written By: Paul on 06/01/06 at 2:23 pm

So...

Howard's everyone?

(Leaves...)

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 2:24 pm

Or....

As mentioned before, that could have been anybody's penis in those photos.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:26 pm

So...

Howard's everyone?

(Leaves...)

Yeah,you better leave.That doesn't make sense. ::)

Written By: jackas on 06/01/06 at 2:27 pm

I'm getting the urge to photoshop. ;)

Naw, I'll be nice. ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:28 pm

It's certainly not my penis

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 2:32 pm

It's certainly not my penis

We believe you, as long as you promise not to give us proof ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:37 pm

We believe you, as long as you promise not to give us proof ;D

Nope no proof here.

Written By: nally on 06/01/06 at 2:43 pm

Yeah,you better leave.That doesn't make sense. ::)

Something like "Howard you today?" might have made a little more sense.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:45 pm

I didn't understand it at first.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 06/01/06 at 2:50 pm

I love puns!  :D  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:51 pm

Very Punny!

Written By: Donnie Darko on 06/01/06 at 2:52 pm

Very Punny!

:D

Written By: nally on 06/01/06 at 2:53 pm

Me too...especially the Win Ben Stein's Money question categories! :D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:53 pm

Has anyone ever watched Ben Stein?

Written By: Donnie Darko on 06/01/06 at 2:54 pm

Has anyone ever watched Ben Stein?

Who hasn't?  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 2:57 pm

http://www.hireastar.net/bsmlogo1.jpg

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 2:59 pm

Naw, I'll be nice. ;D

Hey Chrissy - you could photoshop and add a sentence.... ;) :D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/01/06 at 2:59 pm

Me too...especially the Win Ben Stein's Money question categories! :D

Some of those are pretty good!  :D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 3:00 pm

Bueller...Bueller...

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/06 at 3:00 pm

Or....

Robert, I thought we agreed you wouldn't share the details of our intimate life to your little friends anymore..

Written By: nally on 06/01/06 at 3:01 pm

I found a whole list of 'em by googling...I bookmarked the page I found, but I can't remember its URL.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 06/01/06 at 3:01 pm

Robert, I thought we agreed you wouldn't share the details of our intimate life to your little friends anymore..

;D

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 3:07 pm

I found a whole list of 'em by googling...I bookmarked the page I found, but I can't remember its URL.

Why not?

Written By: nally on 06/01/06 at 3:09 pm

Why not?

Because URL's (web addresses) are usually pretty long and hard to memorize.

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 3:21 pm

They used to have puns like those on the $25,000 Pyramid.

"If you're going to Israeel, Tel Aviv I said hi" ;D

Subject: Re: Tam is a CeramicsFanatic who eats whistledog's in the MidKnightDarkness!!!

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 3:39 pm

ktelqueen told her crazymom that she gave her sister some morphine and thats why she kept hitting her head on La Roche!

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/01/06 at 3:49 pm

Harmonica left!?

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 3:51 pm

Paul was trying to say 'How is everyone' and incorporating Howard's name - it's no big deal.  :)

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 3:53 pm

Naw, I'll be nice. ;D

You be nice? I suppose there's a first time for everything . . .  ;)

Subject: Re: Tam is a CeramicsFanatic who eats whistledog's in the MidKnightDarkness!!!

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 4:05 pm

JamieMcBain captured the notorious CatwomanofV and turned her over to DonCarlos, the evil mob boss...

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 4:07 pm

JamieMcBain captured the notorious CatwomanofV and turned her over to DonCarlos, the evil mob boss...

I bet she surrendered easily, lol.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 4:08 pm

Paul was trying to say 'How is everyone' and incorporating Howard's name - it's no big deal.  :)

But I thought it was funny anyhow. ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/01/06 at 4:18 pm

Hmmm, that sounds like a story that was created on another board that shall be nameless.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 4:24 pm

What about adding me in a story?

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/06 at 4:34 pm

What about adding me in a story?

Howard and Philip Eno were sitting by a lake. One drank coffee the other drank tea - how they both laughed at their contradictions in taste.

Will that do you, Howard?  ;) ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/06 at 4:34 pm

Harmonica left!?

All of those were banned.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 4:35 pm

Howard and Philip Eno were sitting by a lake. One drank coffee the other drank tea - how they both laughed at their contradictions in taste.

Will that do you, Howard?  ;) ;D

Pretty funny. ;)

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 4:39 pm

GWBush2004 enacted a new Bill that banned MaxwellSmart because they thought he was a Philip Eno

:o

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 06/01/06 at 4:46 pm

When Tam went to the UK, she asked Davey Thrashmeister "Howard is your Bobby?" :o

Written By: Howard on 06/01/06 at 4:47 pm

When Tam went to the UK, she asked Davey Thrashmeister "Howard is your Bobby?" :o

HUH? ???

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/01/06 at 4:48 pm

All of those were banned.

Why was Harmonica banned!?

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 4:52 pm

;D Too funny ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 5:10 pm

Why was Harmonica banned!?

The question should be "why wasn't he banned sooner than he was banned" ;D

He got a little out of control in the Politics board

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/06 at 5:13 pm

Gross  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/01/06 at 5:27 pm

Tam went on an Odyssey in the Midknightdarkness to find some Meat. All she found was a box of Cracker Jacks and the prize was nothing but a Bobby pin.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: KKay on 06/01/06 at 7:14 pm

OK...My challenge to you is to do it with the names of the members online right now...
Brian06, KKay, Tubeway General, Abix, MidKnightDarkness, Mephistopheles, aq665, James, Ultraviolet52 

oh. hard.

In the MidKnightDarkness, Mephistopheles walked in the Ultraviolet light...he was going to take a train, but he had missed the Tubeway General and the Brian06.  When he got home he turned on his Compaq665 and emailed his friend James, who wrote "O.K. kaymart is a good store...you're right!"  "I'ts spelled K-Mart, you silly boy," he replied.  Before bed he did his exercises, including 7-Minute Ab and one of the sequel tapes, 7-Minute Ab IX.

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 7:21 pm

One MidKnightDarkness evening, Howard was drinking some Luke warm milk and eating some McDonalds food while listening to
Ti Amo by Laura Branigan.  As he got up to leave, he slipped on some Jacks, yelled out woops, then realized he ripped a hole in his pants as he fell.  Just as he grabbed some hot wax and began to seal up his pants, Bobby walked in and saw that it was a Kodak moment, so he grabbed his camera, took some photos and sold them on ebay for a thousand bucks

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/06 at 7:43 pm

Okay, if we're gonna keep using MidKnightDarkness, someone use it in another context or something.. they're ALL "in the MidKnightDarkness".. I know it's hard, but I think you all can pull it off. ;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 7:48 pm

Okay, if we're gonna keep using MidKnightDarkness, someone use it in another context or something.. they're ALL "in the MidKnightDarkness".. I know it's hard, but I think you all can pull it off. ;D

There's no other way to use it ;D

Written By: KKay on 06/01/06 at 7:54 pm

In the woods surrounding the timid Knight, darkness fell..his journey toward Camelot was a long one...

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/06 at 7:59 pm

In the woods surrounding the timid Knight, darkness fell..his journey toward Camelot was a long one...

You just got a rarely Tubeway General-awarded Karma Point for that. Beautiful.

Written By: whistledog on 06/01/06 at 8:01 pm

wow!  well done O0

Written By: KKay on 06/01/06 at 8:02 pm

wow!  well done O0

thanks! i can focus on things cuz ther'es nothing on tv.

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 8:04 pm

Sure there is...

everyone online right now plus MidKnightDarkness
Tam, Badfinger-fan, loki 13, Brian06, Ultraviolet52, gemini, Luke, Donnie Darko, Tanya1976, Tubeway General, Dak

Tam couldn't believe what she was reading. "They are opening a new Six Flags Theme Park! It's called Medevil Times!!!" Picking up her cell, she called the Tanya - speed dial 1976. Waiting patiently for her to answer, a weird Badfinger Fan walked by screaming out the lyrics to their latest song "loki 13" which no one can understand, except for some Dumb Ass Kids who were staring in awe. The phone was finally answered - by voicemail which stated that she was watching the movie Donnie Darko and didn't want to be bothered unless it was Brian. 06 on her speed dial! Tam became so overwhelmed, that she hopped on the Tubeway General and rode it all the way to Six Flags. Walking through the gate, she saw her friend Luke who was standing in line for the newest ride "MidKnightDarkness" Luke told her it was his 5th time riding it and that it was so awesome he couldn't help but get more. "The Ultraviolet's are crazy and my friend Gem in I are only going to ride this all day!!!" Tam stood in line with them and rode the ride until the park closed.

Written By: Donnie Darko on 06/01/06 at 8:07 pm

Sure there is...

Tam, Badfinger-fan, loki 13, Brian06, Ultraviolet52, gemini, Luke, Donnie Darko, Tanya1976, Tubeway General, Dak

Tam couldn't believe what she was reading. "They are opening a new Six Flags Theme Park! It's called Medevil Times!!!" Picking up her cell, she called the Tanya - speed dial 1976. Waiting patiently for her to answer, a weird Badfinger Fan walked by screaming out the lyrics to their latest song "loki 13" which no one can understand, except for some Dumb Ass Kids who were staring in awe. The phone was finally answered - by voicemail which stated that she was watching the movie Donnie Darko and didn't want to be bothered unless it was Brian. 06 on her speed dial! Tam became so overwhelmed, that she hopped on the Tubeway General and rode it all the way to Six Flags. Walking through the gate, she saw her friend Luke who was standing in line for the newest ride "MidKnightDarkness" Luke told her it was his 5th time riding it and that it was so awesome he couldn't help but get more. "The Ultraviolet's are crazy and my friend Gem in I are only going to ride this all day!!!" Tam stood in line with them and rode the ride until the park closed.

inthe00s literature  :o

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/01/06 at 8:08 pm

Sure there is...

I've been transformed into a ride!

So much I could say right now. ;D

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 8:09 pm

;D And we rode you all night Beth!!! ;D

Written By: Apricot on 06/01/06 at 8:10 pm

So much that really doesn't need to be said, either. We all know already, there's no point stating the obvious, son.

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/01/06 at 8:41 pm

;D And we rode you all night Beth!!! ;D

Where is Meat! In that paragraph!?

Written By: KKay on 06/01/06 at 8:54 pm

and where is the Kkay in the sentence?

Written By: Tam on 06/01/06 at 9:05 pm

Where is Meat! In that paragraph!?

and where is the Kkay in the sentence?

I'm sorry - when I copied Who's Online - your names weren't there!
Here... I will finish it this way then:

When the park closed, Tam couldn't catch the Tubeway General cause she spent all her money on in the park. Kay offered her a ride, which she gladly accepted and was completely content till she got home. When she walked in the house, it stank from rancid meat! She tried to find the source of the smell and found Apricot's rotting in the cellar. The moral of the story.... before you go to Six Flags make sure you clean out the cellar!

*throw back to Apricot as well* ;)

Written By: KKay on 06/01/06 at 9:21 pm

^good job!

Written By: Howard on 06/02/06 at 3:39 pm

One MidKnightDarkness evening, Howard was drinking some Luke warm milk and eating some McDonalds food while listening to
Ti Amo by Laura Branigan.  As he got up to leave, he slipped on some Jacks, yelled out woops, then realized he ripped a hole in his pants as he fell.  Just as he grabbed some hot wax and began to seal up his pants, Bobby walked in and saw that it was a Kodak moment, so he grabbed his camera, took some photos and sold them on ebay for a thousand bucks

Very Funny!  ;)

Written By: nally on 06/05/06 at 11:24 am

They used to have puns like those on the $25,000 Pyramid.

"If you're going to Israeel, Tel Aviv I said hi" ;D

LOL!! :D

One of my all time favourites was "Daylight come and Rwanda go home"!

Written By: nally on 06/05/06 at 11:27 am

I spotted my alias in there... but as part of a word (highlighted in light green).

Sure there is...

Good one, though! :D I think it's quite clever!

Written By: nally on 06/05/06 at 11:30 am

I know. :) I was just adding to it.

Written By: whistledog on 07/24/06 at 12:56 am

Donnie Darko zipped his Meat! in Marty's McFly

Written By: Tam on 12/03/08 at 3:20 pm

Wow! It has definitely been a minute since this thread was used. I just spent the better part of an hour and a half looking for it! I also thought there was a story thread somewhere, that we incorp. member's names in, but I couldn't find it for the life of me. I am sure that Karen or nally will help me out in that dept. ;)

So, on with my story.....

The day started out like any other day. Bleak, dreary, as a day should be on any militia base. My dog, normally eager and full of energy, lazily sniffed at the fruit trees, the dew from the leaves landing on her snoz. Berries fell to the ground as she rooted deeper around the base of the ninny tree. My friend Karen told me a while ago that those trees are rare in the apollonia region, so I made a point to take a picture to send to her. Using my new gibbo500 camera, I snapped as many pictures as I could. A noise from behind startled me, and I spun around too fast. Dizzy and a bit askew, I focused on what looked like my best friend here, Jessica, the world's biggest Badfinger Fan. With her iPod on, listening to Mr. Mister no doubt, she held in her hand a bag of brown Rice. Cubes of sugar in her other hand, she called out intentionally for my dog. Of course the dog went to her. She was nothing to fear.... or was she?

Written By: ninny on 12/03/08 at 3:52 pm

Wow! It has definitely been a minute since this thread was used. I just spent the better part of an hour and a half looking for it! I also thought there was a story thread somewhere, that we incorp. member's names in, but I couldn't find it for the life of me. I am sure that Karen or nally will help me out in that dept. ;)

The day started out like any other day. Bleak, dreary, as a day should be on any militia base. My dog, normally eager and full of energy, lazily sniffed at the fruit trees, the dew from the leaves landing on her snoz. Berries fell to the ground as she rooted deeper around the base of the ninny tree. My friend Karen told me a while ago that those trees are rare in the apollonia region, so I made a point to take a picture to send to her. Using my new gibbo500 camera, I snapped as many pictures as I could. A noise from behind startled me, and I spun around too fast. Dizzy and a bit askew, I focused on what looked like my best friend here, Jessica, the world's biggest Badfinger Fan. With her iPod on, listening to Mr. Mister no doubt, she held in her hand a bag of brown Rice. Cubes of sugar in her other hand, she called out intentionally for my dog. Of course the dog went to her. She was nothing to fear.... or was she?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/teufelscamp/applause.gif

Written By: Tam on 12/03/08 at 4:39 pm

^ Hey thanks ninny!!

I tried my very bestest - I'm glad you liked it!

Now will anybody else try their hand? ??? ;D ;D

Written By: nally on 12/03/08 at 6:15 pm

Bravo!!! :D (I'd karma you, but it hasn't been a full day since I did so.)

Now will anybody else try their hand? ??? ;D ;D

I would...but I need time to compose one first.

Written By: nally on 12/03/08 at 6:22 pm

Did anyone see a Red Ant crawl across the Gypsy Road as it traveled up to North Dakota?

Written By: Howard on 12/03/08 at 6:54 pm

Wow,this thread hasn't been used in 2 years,I would have to come up with something first.

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/03/08 at 7:16 pm

Wow,this thread hasn't been used in 2 years,I would have to come up with something first.

May I put some words into your mouth ? Well .. I think you need SOME thing to chew on  ....    :-X

I, Howard ... was after some Meat!  So, I intentioNally sought out Sir Billzy. He was only too happy to Paul down his pants .... and provide me with some sticky, wet,  ' ++ Hot Stuff ++  '    8)    8)

:o        :o

:P

:D      ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/03/08 at 7:21 pm

*applause* Alan very good!  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/03/08 at 7:28 pm

*applause* Alan very good!  ;D

Thanks, Howard !    :)    ;D

May I just add ........ you're a GOOD sport !  :)    8)

Written By: whistledog on 12/03/08 at 8:13 pm

I, Howard ... was after some Meat!  So, I intentioNally sought out Sir Billzy. He was only too happy to Paul down his pants .... and provide me with some sticky, wet,  ' ++ Hot Stuff ++  '    8)     8)

The moment I saw Bill's name in there, I couldn't stop laughing ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/04/08 at 6:51 am

The moment I saw Bill's name in there, I couldn't stop laughing ;D

Yeah I couldn't stop laughing either.

Written By: ninny on 12/04/08 at 7:32 am

May I put some words into your mouth ? Well .. I think you need SOME thing to chew on  ....    :-X

I, Howard ... was after some Meat!  So, I intentioNally sought out Sir Billzy. He was only too happy to Paul down his pants .... and provide me with some sticky, wet,  ' ++ Hot Stuff ++  '    8)     8)

:o         :o

:D       ;D

Only you could come up with a gem like that ;D

Written By: ninny on 12/04/08 at 8:37 am

Ok hope it doesn't stink ;D

While listening toMr. Mister I Intentionally asked Howard if he thought he was ++Hot Stuff++. Gis he answered are you some sorta of Bobo.I got real Dizzy and ate some DoRitos which were conTaminated.I aked Philip Eno
to help me Goggle what a Rice Cube was instead he looked up Tiara,and Gibboand Adagio posted a funny clip from Youtube called TheseSnozberries taste likeSnozberries. I called my sister Karen who said Al-Bright over to watch it.

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/04/08 at 8:55 am

Nice, ninny ^   ;D

Written By: ninny on 12/04/08 at 9:47 am

Nice, ninny ^   ;D

Written By: Tam on 12/04/08 at 10:44 am

While listening toMr. Mister I Intentionally asked Howard if he thought he was ++Hot Stuff++. Gis he answered are you some sorta of Bobo.I got real Dizzy and ate some DoRitos which were conTaminated.I aked Philip Eno
to help me Goggle what a Rice Cube was instead he looked up Tiara,and Gibboand Adagio posted a funny clip from Youtube called TheseSnozberries taste likeSnozberries. I called my sister Karen who said Al-Bright over to watch it.

Great job ninny!!!!
I love how you put me in there! That was ingenius!
karma +1! ;)

Written By: ninny on 12/04/08 at 10:55 am

Great job ninny!!!!
I love how you put me in there! That was ingenius!
karma +1! ;)

Thanks. I was trying to figure out ways to put your name in,then suddenly my brain just clicked ;D

Written By: Tam on 12/04/08 at 11:03 am

And now you know what?
I was reading my post - and dang ingenius isn't even a word!!!
How the heck have I used it so many times and it mean nothing at all??!! :D ;D

So, instead..... It is GENIUS!!! 8)

Written By: ninny on 12/04/08 at 1:09 pm

And now you know what?

;D
Let's try another.

On a trip toMidas 2kidsami saw invisibleBoy running along side ofCatwomanofVcar. John Jenkins she yelled out is that you or Roadgeek,Quirk with an answer Wildcard yelled are you a Badfinger Fan like LyricBoy.it was a Below Average Dave so we stopped at the library and talked to Bookmistress4ever, Jessica we could. We looked up info on the Dagwood sandwich,satan's Dad asked who rang The Belle it was Reynolds1863. She told us Coqueta 83 of those sandwiches,I said what about Danoota&Me.
The trip was long and my*ASH*was starting to hurt,so we went home because I couldSeamermar because it was getting Dak out. I went inside and watchedNbC and Savered the moment Marty McFly appeared on screen. I started to eat my sandwich when I yelled they put on the wrong Meat!. Oh well it is now Midnite and time for bed.

Written By: Tam on 12/04/08 at 1:28 pm

;D
Let's try another.

On a trip toMidas 2kidsami saw invisibleBoy running along side ofCatwomanofVcar. John Jenkins she yelled out is that you or Roadgeek,Quirk with an answer Wildcard yelled are you a Badfinger Fan like LyricBoy.it was a Below Average Dave so we stopped at the library and talked to Bookmistress4ever, Jessica we could. We looked up info on the Dagwood sandwich,satan's Dad asked who rang The Belle it was Reynolds1863. She told us Coqueta 83 of those sandwiches,I said what about Danoota&Me.
The trip was long and my*ASH*was starting to hurt,so we went home because I couldSeamermar because it was getting Dak out. I went inside and watchedNbC and Savered the moment Marty McFly appeared on screen. I started to eat my sandwich when I yelled they put on the wrong Meat!. Oh well it is now Midnite and time for bed.

Another awesome one for sure!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/04/08 at 5:23 pm

that was pretty cool Tam & it got you a Karma

;D
Let's try another.

wow, you've got quite an imagination ninny.  Karma for you!

Written By: nally on 12/04/08 at 6:23 pm

And now you know what?

maybe it was ingenious? ???

Whatever the case is, I'll read the newest ones later...and see about composing another one of my own. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/04/08 at 7:06 pm

Very nice Ninny. :)

Written By: Tam on 12/04/08 at 7:46 pm

maybe it was ingenious? ???

Whatever the case is, I'll read the newest ones later...and see about composing another one of my own. :)

Mahahahahaha!!! ;D ;D

You know, out of everyone.... I can always count on you to correct me Jeff!! ;) ;D
Thanks for that one!
Now my brain can go off and fart in peace!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/05/08 at 12:34 am

Mahahahahaha!!! ;D ;D
You know, out of everyone.... I can always count on you to correct me Jeff!! ;) ;D
Thanks for that one!

I don't think anyone's made THIS particular pun before (?). (oh yes ... but by the way, isn't it GREAT when you get to correct certain people .... who don't think twice about correcting YOU.  ::)    Fair enuf  (< correct that ?) .... (that's NOT  a question, for the record  ::)  ) ... he was in his mind  :-\\    .... being helpful ? Myself ....I was FULLY  aware the spelling is 'ingeniOus' ... but suspected you knew ....

Genius:    ... 'in' added usually makes 'NOT' / the opposite  ... as in human / inhuman .... however, English being a funny language .. there's always exceptions, so ... genius is (for example) NOT spelled  'ingenius'.  So ... I coulda been 'helpful' ... but thought it not worth the time.    :-X

Yes ... I've managed to correct a certain 'correcter'  I don't know HOW many times !    :P  (What a great feeling !    ;D  ).

Oh .... the pun.    ???

Yes .... well I suppose you can always count on somebody who's aNally inclined  ..... to be anal ?    ???

:D        ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/05/08 at 12:38 am

Oh ... 'duh' btw    :-[  ..... in my eagerness to make this post .. I did not fully digest that in THIS case ... inGENIOUS does not mean 'not the case / the opposite'. (Here ... it means 'possessing genius' ).

Still ... English IS an odd language.

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/05/08 at 12:46 am

You know ... in between the 2 posts .... ^ ^^  .... it occurred to me .... we already have a certain Howard pic .... for 'Captain Obvious' (to the rescue) ...........

I wonder if I can come up with / manufacture .... a 'Captain aNally' (to the rescue)   pic ?

Would ANYONE like that ??    ???  ???

SHOULD I start  a thread ... where we vote on it ?  ???    ???

I suspect SOMEONE .... would either abstain .... or vote 'no' !    :-X    ::)

:D      ;D

Written By: ninny on 12/05/08 at 3:37 am

that was pretty cool Tam & it got you a Karma
wow, you've got quite an imagination ninny.  Karma for you!

Thank You :)
Very nice Ninny. :)

Thanks Howard :)

Written By: ninny on 12/05/08 at 6:42 am

Paul up a chair so I can tell you a story Captainfancypants. SirBillzy started blowing hiswhistledogs came running. He was walking with his maddog who was attacking a Red Ant when he realized he was lost.He asked the Indy Gent where am I Mr.Cleveland was the answer,woops you mean I'm not on the Gypsy Road which Bobby took so he could be Marian Babooshka. You Luke lost, that road Dude 111 miles from here. Just look for theCeramicsFanatic and all will be fine.

Written By: nally on 12/08/08 at 6:16 pm

^Bravo!! O0

Okay, so Paul was traveling with his maddog up to North Dakota, but then an Invisible Boy got in the way, and---Woops!---he unintentionally tripped and fell down. But they recovered nicely, not feeling Dizzy or anything. Following the GypsyRoad, they continued the rest of the way on their trip, with a Tubway General providing directions.

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/08/08 at 6:24 pm

^

He intentionally posted unintentionally !

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

Written By: karen on 12/14/08 at 4:15 pm

This one?

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=151.0

Written By: nally on 08/05/09 at 11:45 am

^Bravo!! O0

Okay, so Paul was traveling with his maddog up to North Dakota, but then an Invisible Boy got in the way, and---Woops!---he unintentionally tripped and fell down. But they recovered nicely, not feeling Dizzy or anything. Following the GypsyRoad, they continued the rest of the way on their trip, with a Tubway General providing directions.

To be Frank with you guys, I cannot add any Silver Power to this story.

Written By: Howard on 08/05/09 at 2:41 pm

Wow,this is an old thread.  :o

Written By: wildcard on 08/05/09 at 10:34 pm

I, Howard ... was after some Meat!  So, I intentioNally sought out Sir Billzy. He was only too happy to Paul down his pants .... and provide me with some sticky, wet,  ' ++ Hot Stuff ++ '    8)    8)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/rocksannwastaken/smilies%20emotions/bustingupNEW3.gif my smilie seems to be disappearing, anyway he he

Written By: wildcard on 08/05/09 at 11:47 pm

I remembe rsomething I did a long time ago

Red Ant  is jacking up the scores in the arcade.

Written By: nally on 08/06/09 at 12:06 pm

I remembe rsomething I did a long time ago

Red Ant  is jacking up the scores in the arcade.

...with a wildcard spot for Mr. Cleveland, who said AL-B right there!

Written By: wildcard on 08/06/09 at 1:19 pm

I've been used  >: ( :D

looks like the angry smiley isnt reading right.

Written By: wildcard on 08/06/09 at 6:05 pm

>:(      okay looks like this guy is working for me now

okay, now I see the word angry

now it's good

Written By: nally on 08/06/09 at 10:32 pm

I've been used  >: ( :D

looks like the angry smiley isnt reading right.

that's probably because you typed a space between the colon and left parenthesee.

>:(      okay looks like this guy is working for me now

okay, now I see the word angry

now it's good

Yep.

I think someone named Bobby will go play with a set of Jacks at the Odyssey...paying tribute to members who haven't been around in a while.

Written By: wildcard on 08/07/09 at 2:02 pm

Tomorrow, at this time, I will be playing Atari with A Perfect Stranger.

Written By: nally on 08/07/09 at 6:57 pm

^the only member name I recognize from that list is Atari.

Tell CaptainFancyPants to take his viTamins before a barefootrobin shows up at his door, with a Big Nasty Tubeway General.

Written By: wildcard on 08/08/09 at 1:17 pm

^ I looked through the first 4 pages of members. 

Written By: nally on 08/08/09 at 9:37 pm

^ I looked through the first 4 pages of members. 

I see. Some of them haven't been active very much at all in the past year or two, though. :-\\

Written By: wildcard on 08/20/09 at 12:51 am

gibbo is an Aussie,gibbo is a thief
gibbo came to my house and stole all of my meat.
I went to gibbo's house, at stake was my din;
I took back my supper and traded bananas with him  ;)

Written By: wildcard on 11/06/09 at 4:13 pm

Do you know? asked muffin man
Asked muffin man, asked muffin man
Do you know? asked muffin man
what are these Snozberries?

Check for new replies or respond here...