inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I admire...

Written By: thereshegoes on 11/21/08 at 2:04 pm

I know we all love eachother so much here so to prove it everyone says something they like about a fellow member. I'm sure there was some thread like this before but i'm too lazy to find it,sue me :P

I'll start.

I admire Badfinger Fan. I think he's the voice of reason a lot of times and he never acts arrogant about it. He gets along with everybody and not in a forced way. All in all Mike is a sweetheart while still being badass 8)

Subject: Re: I admire...

Written By: Midas on 11/21/08 at 2:43 pm

I admire Tam and Bobo for all that they do as moderators.  They do an excellent job of dealing with anything that gets thrown at them.  :D  I've seen them really grow into their positions here.  :)

Additionally, Bobo is up religiously on Saturday mornings at 3 AM GMT and often Sunday mornings around that time as well to tune in to the live shows on Renegade Retro and City Of Glass Radio.  On behalf of the stations I can't express my gratitude enough for his dedication and listenership.

Thank you both for all that you do! :)

Written By: Bobo on 11/21/08 at 2:50 pm

often

*cough*

Written By: Midas on 11/21/08 at 2:57 pm

*cough*

D'oh!  It is I who is less than often around Saturday night  :-[  I will assume you are always there for Saturday eve/Sunday morning shows. :)

Written By: Tia on 11/21/08 at 3:02 pm

i admire jessica for her unwavering moral compass.  :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/21/08 at 3:30 pm

I admire Mushroom for wanting to see all sides of things.

I also admire Tam, Karen and Dagwood for having the ability to put up with all this.

Snoz also gets my admiration for admitting that she is a Mountain Dew addict who likes Lois Lowery.  In other words she's herself . . . no apologizes from her.

I also admire G.W.Bush2004 for putting up with liberals.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/21/08 at 3:39 pm

I admire everyone for keeping me on my toes :D

Written By: Jessica on 11/21/08 at 5:24 pm

i admire jessica for her unwavering moral compass.  :)

Yeah, and that compass is leading me straight to hell. :D

Let's see here....

I admire Tia because even though we got into an altercation last week over something that shouldn't have even come up, he's still talking to me and I'm talking to him.  Apologizing for wrongs done is a rare thing in this world, but I feel that I should for what was brought forth last week.  I'm sorry, Tia, and I realize that that person may have had faults and was aggravating as pigsh*t, but I didn't have to take it as far as I did.

I admire Dizzy because she is the most beautiful person I know, inside and out, and is completely strong.  She has compassion for everyone and is not afraid to tell it like it is and to stand up for what she believes is right.

I admire Tam and Bobo because, like Midas said, they put up with a lot of crap from all corners.  I know I couldn't do their job without bitching at someone or hitting the ban button, so kudos to them.

And just to be a smartass:

I admire Al's ass crack.  It is like a shining beacon from Heaven with a choir of angels surrounding it and singing its praises.  If only the rest of the world could attain perfection like the holy ass crack, then we'd all be in a better place. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/21/08 at 5:28 pm

I know we all love eachother so much here so to prove it everyone says something they like about a fellow member. I'm sure there was some thread like this before but i'm too lazy to find it,sue me :P

I'll start.

I admire Badfinger Fan. I think he's the voice of reason a lot of times and he never acts arrogant about it. He gets along with everybody and not in a forced way. All in all Mike is a sweetheart while still being badass 8)
Dizzy, you are way too good to me. thanks for the kind words and there are so many others worthy of admiration. but for the record, I can be belligerent...really, I can.  ::)

as for someone I admire,,,snozberries is one. she's fun, and she's cool enough to hang out with Bill Paxton!  8)  she can engage anyone in any thread, she's quite versatile & she's a good diplomat in volatile situations and could probably handle a crisis better than most. but I really like it and laugh when she jokingly insults someone because even the person being insulted has to laugh  ;D 

Written By: gibbo on 11/21/08 at 6:11 pm

I actually like most of the members here.....but the following get a special mention.....

I admire Mr Mister because of his skill and ability to be versatile. He is mostly irreverent fun but has moments of serious clarity that just makes so much sense. He also never takes a backward step (which ...let's face it...gets him into some trouble ....some of the time). He was missed when he went overseas...

I admire ninny for her dedication to her fan club thread, talent for choosing a quality pic and relentless pursuit of arcade crowns... ;)

Philip Eno for his dedication to the entire board. He keeps almost all threads ticking over and I have never heard him say anything bad about another member.

nally ...for much the same reasons as Philip.

Snozberries ..... for being herself. Strong, confident and disfunctional ( I mean....who doesn't eat cheese?) ....and really funny! I love picking on her because I know she can take it.....AND then dish it back to me in spades.

Badfingerfan - was the first person to help me out when I was a newbie. Always wise and even sort of funny at times  ;)

I also admire for their sense of fun and strength of character ....Cat, Karen, ladybug316, dagwood, coqueta, babooshka, adagio, Reynolds1863, Gis, bookmistress, mooster. Hey...just realised they are all women (but it's okay....I'm a middle aged pervert) ;D

Whistledog and Henk...for their immense musical knowledge and ability to make a challenging, entertaining quiz

There are lots more.....and recently, I have seen a different side to Jessica, Tia, Midas, Rice that I have come to admire as well.

I really miss Hawkslayer, Belle du Jour and ....where is Bobby?

....and finally  .....there's Tam  who has a thankless job and does it with much class and style (and she also has the power to squash me....so I had to say this). ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/21/08 at 7:14 pm

I have a different side(s)?  :o :o

Written By: Howard on 11/21/08 at 7:16 pm

I admire Alan. :)

Written By: gibbo on 11/21/08 at 7:41 pm

I have a different side(s)?  :o :o

It's all in the readers perception... ;)   

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/21/08 at 7:55 pm

Now that I've had to think about it here's more . .

I admire Howard for putting up with some of us picking on him.  Somehow through all of it he still is his sweet, loveable self.

Gibbo has my admiration because he doesn't miss anything.  A lot like Mr.Mister. :)

Written By: gibbo on 11/21/08 at 7:59 pm

Now that I've had to think about it here's more . .

I admire Howard for putting up with some of us picking on him.  Somehow through all of it he still is his sweet, loveable self.

Gibbo has my admiration because he doesn't miss anything.  A lot like Mr.Mister. :)

Cheers for that. 

I also admire Howard ......he is honest and is a really good sport!

Written By: Howard on 11/22/08 at 7:14 am

also admire Howard ......he is honest and is a really good sport!

Thanks Gibbo. :)

Written By: ninny on 11/22/08 at 8:00 am

I admire Mr. Mister for all his fine talents and for teaching me things and his friendship :)
I admire Phil Eno for everything he does for this board and his great British wit and friendship :)
I admire Gibbo for all his smartass comments and his great game play and his friendship :)
I admire Snoz for all of her knowledge and for her frienship :)
I admire Cat for all her compassion and help when I started the boards :)
I admire Howard for his dedication. :)
I admire Tam and all who have put up with me
I admire Patty for her friendship :)
I admire BadfingerFan for being so calm :)
I admire nally & Whistledog for their dedication :)

Written By: Howard on 11/22/08 at 8:04 pm

I admire Howard for his dedication.

Thanks Ninny.  :-*  :)

Written By: Howard on 12/02/08 at 2:51 pm

my job coach for helping me out for 3 years.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/02/08 at 11:34 pm

I admire Tam...because she rocks as a moderator and as a friend. She's also one of the most diplomatic people I know. :)

Written By: Tam on 12/02/08 at 11:48 pm

Wow!
Thank you to everyone who has said they admire me. It is completely unexpected.
I will have to make my list in a bit because y'all actually made my eyes tear up a bit. :\'(

Written By: Howard on 12/03/08 at 7:13 am

I admire Tam too. :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 12/05/08 at 8:39 pm

This thread is so popular!!! Bunch of lamers we are ::)

I admire Belle de Jour. This board wasn't the same without her and i'm glad she's back :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/08 at 3:35 am

This thread is so popular!!! Bunch of lamers we are ::)

I admire Belle de Jour. This board wasn't the same without her and i'm glad she's back :)
I know! we're so lame  :-gibbo> (only 48) , Mr. Mister, Philip Eno & that wise sage Danoota&Me. we're all considerably older than most here, but still know how to have fun and are very young at heart. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all. I think we share a comradery and bond just for having lived and experienced over a combined total of 210 years between the 45 of us.
M.A.P.'s unite!  ;D   

Written By: gibbo on 12/06/08 at 3:38 am

I know! we're so lame  :-[

I gotta say I admire my fellow 50 + brothers & sisters here at inthe00s, gibbo, Mr. Mister, Philip Eno & that wise sage Danoota&Me. we're all considerably older than most here, but still know how to have fun and are very young at heart. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all. I think we share a comradery and bond just for having lived and experienced over a combined total of 260 years between the 5 of us.
M.A.P.'s unite!  ;D   

See what sleep deprivation gets ya... ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/08 at 3:39 am

See what sleep deprivation gets ya... ;)
yes, just like you, I am well aware of the effects  ::)

Written By: ninny on 12/06/08 at 5:27 am

I know! we're so lame  :-[

I gotta say I admire my fellow 50 + brothers & sisters here at inthe00s, gibbo, Mr. Mister, Philip Eno & that wise sage Danoota&Me. we're all considerably older than most here, but still know how to have fun and are very young at heart. It's been a pleasure getting to know you all. I think we share a comradery and bond just for having lived and experienced over a combined total of 260 years between the 5 of us.
M.A.P.'s unite!  ;D   

I admire that you put gibbo in the 50 + category and not me,because we are both 48  ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/06/08 at 5:30 am

I admire Chucky G.  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/08 at 5:35 am

I admire that you put gibbo in the 50 + category and not me,because we are both 48  ;D ;D
no way, really. I thought he was the same age as me  :o  my mistake and thanks for cluing me in Janine. you two are right up there though  ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/06/08 at 5:38 am

no way, really. I thought he was the same age as me  :o  my mistake and thanks for cluing me in Janine. you two are right up there though  ::)

So you're younger than they are?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/08 at 5:38 am

So you're younger than they are?
ninny and gibbo are younger. I thought gibbo was at least 50, now I'm gonna be in trouble  ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/06/08 at 5:39 am

ninny and gibbo are younger. I thought gibbo was at least 50, now I'm gonna be in trouble  ::)

At least it doesn't make you an old fogey.  ;D

Written By: ninny on 12/06/08 at 5:52 am

I admire Chucky G.  :)

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m120/Jezebelle_NY/brownnose.jpg

:D
Of course we all admire Chucky G.

Written By: ninny on 12/06/08 at 5:56 am

Hey no problem,I'm sure gibbo got a laugh out of it. Well at least I did. ;D

If I remember right he was born in Feb or March of 1960, I was born in April. so were close to being 49 if that counts.

Written By: Howard on 12/06/08 at 5:59 am

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m120/Jezebelle_NY/brownnose.jpg

Of course we all admire Chucky G.

Hey,I wasn't brown nosing.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/08 at 2:21 pm

Hey no problem,I'm sure gibbo got a laugh out of it. Well at least I did. ;DIf I remember right he was born in Feb or March of 1960, I was born in April. so were close to being 49 if that counts.
I do admire your dedication to the board ninny and if we count you and gibbo's 96 years to the other four I mentioned earlier, between the 6 of us, that's over 300 years of life. and yet we still act like kids sometimes  ::)

I admire the English women here, Gis, karen, and Babooshka. I would love to hear their accents. all 3 are clever and have a great sense of humor. 

I admire Dizzy, not just cuz she's so cute, but she intuitively says the right thing at the right time & is also skilled at giving compliments that make older guys smile  8)

Written By: Howard on 12/06/08 at 3:23 pm

I admire Alan.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/08 at 3:28 pm

I admire Alan.
we know.  you already said that on the first page  ;D

you must really like him  ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/06/08 at 3:39 pm

I'm running out of people who I admire.  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/06/08 at 4:14 pm

I think that Howard, is pretty cool.

Written By: Gis on 12/07/08 at 5:34 am

Wow, I feel quite teary now.

I admire Tam for being a great mod and a great friend

Philip for his dedication to the board

Mike(Badfingerfan) for being the voice of calm and reason, a great Dad and Husband and also being very funny. Oh and a sh*t hot cook!

Ash for being such an awesome friend and all round wonderful person.

Statsqueen for being such a loving mum and a dear friend. oh and for her dedication to work, damn does she work!

Gibbo for never ceasing to make me laugh.

Quirk and Dizzy for being so damn beautiful it hurts.

Howard for goodnaturedly putting up with all the teasing.

Jessica for telling it how it is but never being cruel.

Q for just being herself, this place would not be the same without her.

MrMister for carrying on regardless.

Dagwood, Karen and Patty for their dry humour

Cat is another person I admire for just being herself.

Al and Satan's Dad can always being relied up to lower the tone and make me laugh at things I probably shouldn't.

Bobby for his British sense of humour, come back soon!

Ninny for being an awesome Mum

Loki for being an awesome husband.

Reynolds1863 another dry sense of humour. I also love the fact she will agree to disagree and not hold it against someone.

Tia for being his weird and wonderful but ratherr frightening self.

I'm glad Belle is back I've missed her, I wish Hawk would come back I miss him.

Ach now I've gone blank, I'm sorry if I've missed you out. :-[ It's nothing personal but the mind starts to go when you get old.  :P

Written By: Howard on 12/07/08 at 6:55 am

I think that Howard, is pretty cool.

Thanks Jamie. :)

Written By: ninny on 12/07/08 at 7:00 am

I do admire your dedication to the board ninny and if we count you and gibbo's 96 years to the other four I mentioned earlier, between the 6 of us, that's over 300 years of life. and yet we still act like kids sometimes  ::)

I admire the English women here, Gis, karen, and Babooshka. I would love to hear their accents. all 3 are clever and have a great sense of humor.   

I admire Dizzy, not just cuz she's so cute, but she intuitively says the right thing at the right time & is also skilled at giving compliments that make older guys smile  8)

Thank you very much sir
Wow, I feel quite teary now.

I admire Tam for being a great mod and a great friend

Philip for his dedication to the board

Mike(Badfingerfan) for being the voice of calm and reason, a great Dad and Husband and also being very funny. Oh and a sh*t hot cook!

Ash for being such an awesome friend and all round wonderful person.

Statsqueen for being such a loving mum and a dear friend. oh and for her dedication to work, damn does she work!

Gibbo for never ceasing to make me laugh.

Quirk and Dizzy for being so damn beautiful it hurts.

Howard for goodnaturedly putting up with all the teasing.

Jessica for telling it how it is but never being cruel.

Q for just being herself, this place would not be the same without her.

MrMister for carrying on regardless.

Dagwood, Karen and Patty for their dry humour

Cat is another person I admire for just being herself.

Al and Satan's Dad can always being relied up to lower the tone and make me laugh at things I probably shouldn't.

Bobby for his British sense of humour, come back soon!

Ninny for being an awesome Mum

Loki for being an awesome husband.

Reynolds1863 another dry sense of humour. I also love the fact she will agree to disagree and not hold it against someone.

Tia for being his weird and wonderful but ratherr frightening self.

I'm glad Belle is back I've missed her, I wish Hawk would come back I miss him.

Ach now I've gone blank, I'm sorry if I've missed you out. :-[ It's nothing personal but the mind starts to go when you get old.  :P

Thank you. :)
I agree with everything you said,especially having Belle back and missing Hawk :(

Written By: Paul on 12/08/08 at 5:19 pm

I really like Paul 8)

???

(I don't owe you anything, do I?  :D)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/08/08 at 6:16 pm

Your welcome.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/08 at 6:55 pm

My Mother. :)

Written By: karen on 12/09/08 at 3:36 pm

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me

I admire Chucky for coming up with the whole concept in the first place.

Tam for being so patient with all of us.

and a ton more whose names aren't occuring to me at the mo'

My Mother. :)

what's her user name?  ???

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/09/08 at 3:40 pm

what's her user name?  ???

Your_Mom

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Gis on 12/09/08 at 4:00 pm

Your_Mom

;D ;D ;D
Wouldn't that be Howards_Mom ?

Written By: Howard on 12/10/08 at 7:00 am

what's her user name?

She's not a member of here. ::)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/10/08 at 2:43 pm

Wouldn't that be Howards_Mom ?

NO :P

;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/10/08 at 3:49 pm

So many.

First, I admire Chucky for being so computer savvy to create at least a dozen websites so us lunatics have a place to hang out.  :D :D :D

I admire Tam & Bobo for putting up with all of us lunatics and doing it in such a way that is fair.

I admire ALL mothers & fathers. To raise children is the MOST important job in the world-something that I will never experience myself but I know it can be hard, challenging, and VERY stressful. And I admire single parents even more.

I admire...

-Snoz for her down-to-earth common sense.

-Gis, Dagwood, Statsqueen, Bookmistress, 2kidsami, coqueta83, Ladybug, Badfinger Fan, Ninny, GreenJello, Bobby (who is MIA) for being such sweethearts.

-Karen for being a straight shooter.

-Mr. Mister for his wicked sense of humor as well as his photoshopping abilities.

-Gibbo & Paul for being men of very few words but what they say ALWAYS makes me laugh.

-Ceramics Fanatic for also being a sweetheart (like so many here) and probably being one of most quiet people on this board.

-Al B for just cracking me up and his knowledge of the Chevy block.  :D

-Foo Bar who has the ability to "Wow" me.

-Howard for having the ability to make me want to bang my head on the keyboard.  :D :D

-Danoota for being such a classy & tough chick.

-Philip for being such a postwhore.

-Tia for cracking me up.

-Quirk for being such a wonderful mother.

-And of course Carlos for being my "bestest" friend and the love of my life (and for putting up with me.  :D :D ;D ;D  )

I know I forgot lots. I'm sure I will be updating this from time to time.

I miss Mama K & gemini.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat 

Written By: Dagwood on 12/10/08 at 5:23 pm

I admire Chucky, Tam and Bobo for both starting this site and keeping it running smoothly.  I know how difficult moderating can be and Tam and Bobo do a great job.

Cat and Karen for being able to count on them for a kind word if needed.

Jess and Rice and Midas for being good friends.

Howard for being Howard.  Gotta love him. :)

Snoz for not letting her fear of frogs stop her from talking to me.

Tia, Max, Carlos, Cat and Danoota for standing up for their political views without nastiness towards those who disagree. 

Hell, this is tough.  I admire everyone here for being you.  This place wouldn't be the same without any of you.

I miss MamaK, too.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/10/08 at 5:30 pm

I admire Chucky, Tam and Bobo for both starting this site and keeping it running smoothly.  I know how difficult moderating can be and Tam and Bobo do a great job.

Cat and Karen for being able to count on them for a kind word if needed.

Jess and Rice and Midas for being good friends.

Howard for being Howard.  Gotta love him. :)

Snoz for not letting her fear of frogs stop her from talking to me.

Tia, Max, Carlos, Cat and Danoota for standing up for their political views without nastiness towards those who disagree. 

Hell, this is tough.  I admire everyone here for being you.  This place wouldn't be the same without any of you.

I miss MamaK, too.

You admire me twice?  I feel honored.  ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 12/10/08 at 5:39 pm

What can I say, your name came to mind both times. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/10/08 at 7:05 pm

Howard for being Howard.  Gotta love him.

Thanks Dagwood. :)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/10/08 at 7:08 pm

You're welcome. :)

Written By: Howard on 12/10/08 at 7:24 pm

Decades,for 7 years I've been coming to a place where I feel comfortable. :)

Written By: Foo Bar on 12/11/08 at 11:11 pm

I admire Foo Bar. He's been on the mark in every post he makes lately 8)

/takes a bow, but I can't take credit. 

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."
  - Ashleigh Brilliant.

All y'all freakin' rock. 

Written By: Howard on 12/12/08 at 7:04 am

my friends at work.

Written By: Bobby on 02/05/13 at 7:05 pm

*Bobby the necromancer brings this thread back to life*

Loads to admire here...Sorry if I forget people... 

I admire ChuckyG for starting this whole set-up in the first place.

I admire Howard because he is a funny bloke even if not for the right reasons.

I admire Mike (BadfingerFan) for being really cool.

I admire snoz as she tries very hard to keep fit.

I admire Cat because she likes me even when I get on my soap-box here, haha.

I admire Philip Eno for being a posting machine. I have never known a person tirelessly perform here as much as himself.

I admire Ladybug and BarefootRobin. They both have been wonderful cheerleaders for me on Facebook. I hope BarefootRobin makes a comeback here sometime.

I admire CeramicsFanatic and Paul for being down-to-earth, witty and easy to talk with.

I admire Carlos for having all those political views and not have a slanging match with anyone here (as of yet  ;)).

I admire Foo Bar for being inspiring in his posts.

I admire Mr Mister. He got banned but was a very nice bloke who welcomed me back after a big hiatus.

I would like to give a special mention to some people who used to be here too... Gis, Erin (does she come back here?), Patty (Bookmistress), Andy (Alcoholica/Davey Thrashmeister), Maria (ktelqueen), Chrissy, Rocknrollfan...

If there are others I forgot along the way I am very sorry.

Most of all I admire my late grandad Eric Preston. He died in 2001 but he left his mark on me. He was my role-model, someone I deeply respected for being his eccentric self.  :)

Written By: Howard on 02/06/13 at 7:36 am

I admire Howard because he is a funny bloke even if not for the right reasons.

Thanks Bob.  :)

Written By: Tashlovglit on 07/09/13 at 11:50 am

I admire my grandparents for being married almost 54 years!  Their anniversary is next month.

Written By: Howard on 07/09/13 at 8:35 pm

I admire my grandparents for being married almost 54 years!  Their anniversary is next month.

mine is next month They've been married 44 years. :)

Written By: Tashlovglit on 07/09/13 at 8:42 pm

mine is next month They've been married 44 years. :)

That's cool.  Both of my mom's marriages were short but she prefers not being married anyway.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 07/19/13 at 12:31 pm

I admire cats & dogs for the unconditional love they give.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/27/13 at 11:57 am

I admire Tam for calling people out who should be called out.

Cat

Written By: valleyroads on 08/09/13 at 4:07 am

ChuckyG and Tam go without saying but are said anyway, without them this site wouldn't be here.

Otherwise I admire everyone who I have interacted with in my fairly short time here on the site. Danoota&Me, bookmistress4ever, Cat, Snoz, Warped, Howard, AL-B, Badfingerfan, Philip Eno, Nally, many others who escape my mind at the moment. Happy to have never encountered a troll or flamer on this site (so far)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/10/13 at 1:12 am

I admire...the honest, kind hearted, funny/witty and caring people I have met here at inthe00s which is almost all of you that I've met. Right off the top of my head I can't think of anyone here I don't admire but if I try I'm sure I'll remember a few  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/30/14 at 2:25 am

...people with stamina

Written By: Ripley on 02/07/14 at 8:50 pm

People that go for their dreams.

Written By: Ripley on 02/20/14 at 4:36 pm

People that are happy.

Written By: valleyroads on 02/21/14 at 2:21 am

Common sense.

Written By: Howard on 02/21/14 at 3:46 pm

People that are happy.

same here.  :)

Written By: Ripley on 02/22/14 at 8:57 pm

Common sense.

Most people I encounter don't have that.

Written By: Ripley on 02/23/14 at 9:42 pm

I admire people who keep their finger nails looking good.  Mine are fragile  :P

Written By: Howard on 02/24/14 at 7:38 am

respect.

Written By: Ripley on 02/24/14 at 6:49 pm

respect.

THIS

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/24/14 at 7:02 pm

I admire people who keep their finger nails looking good.  Mine are fragile  :P

There are foods you can eat that will keep your nails strong & heathy.

http://www.womansday.com/style-beauty/beauty-tips-products/what-to-eat-for-healthy-hair-nails-116095

Cat

Written By: Ripley on 02/24/14 at 7:05 pm

There are foods you can eat that will keep your nails strong & heathy.

http://www.womansday.com/style-beauty/beauty-tips-products/what-to-eat-for-healthy-hair-nails-116095

Cat

I'm not sure if it will work for me since I bit them for so many years ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/24/14 at 7:26 pm

I'm not sure if it will work for me since I bit them for so many years ;D

I guess you should stop.

Written By: Ripley on 02/24/14 at 7:27 pm

I guess you should stop.

I stopped a long time ago yet they are weak still.

Written By: Ripley on 03/04/14 at 9:10 pm

I admire the creators of fun things from my childhood.

Written By: Ripley on 03/10/14 at 11:01 pm

I admire people who can have long distance relationships. 

Written By: Ripley on 03/11/14 at 4:57 pm

I admire people who say how they really feel but at the same time are not jerks about it.

Written By: Ripley on 03/12/14 at 1:34 pm

I admire groups/bands that are still together after more than a decade.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/12/14 at 1:43 pm

I admire groups/bands that are still together after more than a decade.  :)
Deep respect for the Rolling Stones?

Written By: Ripley on 03/12/14 at 1:49 pm

Deep respect for several groups. 

Written By: Ripley on 03/14/14 at 12:34 pm

... people that ignore negative comments and carry on.

Written By: Ripley on 03/19/14 at 1:55 pm

People that have a lot of life skills.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/15 at 6:43 am

...the 'Hobbit' films, but why do they look all the same?

Written By: Howard on 09/18/15 at 7:45 am

My Parents.  :)

Written By: Ripley on 11/26/15 at 8:01 pm

Cats

Written By: Howard on 11/27/15 at 8:44 am

my uncle. :)

Written By: Ripley on 01/22/16 at 12:48 pm

My mom

Written By: Howard on 01/22/16 at 3:47 pm

My mom

I admire my mom too.

Written By: Ripley on 01/23/16 at 5:44 pm

Mg grandparents

Written By: Ripley on 03/18/16 at 1:02 pm

Animals

Written By: Redhairkid on 03/18/16 at 1:13 pm

I admire everyone on here because they are good people. But I particularly love Howard, Philip Eno and Apollonia.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/18/16 at 1:34 pm

I admire everyone on here because they are good people. But I particularly love Howard, Philip Eno and Apollonia.
O0

Written By: Howard on 03/18/16 at 3:41 pm

:)

Written By: Ripley on 03/21/16 at 12:47 pm

Sigourney Weaver

Check for new replies or respond here...