inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What was the last thing you taped/videoed ?

Written By: mooster on 08/07/09 at 10:28 pm

Couldn't find a thread like this so we might as well have one  ;)

Double shot of Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie this afternoon (will watch them tonight when there's nothing else worth watching on ::))!  :D

Subject: Re: What was the last thing you taped/videoed ?

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/09 at 10:36 pm

Psych and the Soup!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 08/07/09 at 10:37 pm

Psych and the Soup!

Two AWESOME shows!

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/09 at 10:38 pm

Two AWESOME shows!

yup!

Written By: mooster on 08/07/09 at 11:06 pm

Psych and the Soup!

What are they ?

I'm also taping the Farmer Wants a Wife  ::) :-[

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/09 at 11:15 pm

What are they ?

I'm also taping the Farmer Wants a Wife  ::) :-[

Psych is a comedy/cop show... its about a guy who pretends to be a Psychic. He and his friend "solve" cases for the Santa Barbara Police Dept. Along the way there are tons of pop culture references. and fun antics.

I started watching it because I work in law enforcement in Santa Barbara. I used to go on the website and piss off fans by pointing out all the errors but the actors sucked me in and now I am a fan too despite the errors  ;D 

The Soup- used to be called talk soup. This show recaps some of the funniest moments that happened on tv during the week. They pull clips from talk shows, reality tv, infomercials, dramas, you name it they use it.... and its really funny. Its one of the funniest shows on the air.

You know Tyra Banks? She talks about herself..... a lot!!!! Joel McHale (host of the soup) picked up on it and there's a series of clips about Tyra on youtube.

I picked one I hope  you can watch in AU  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIY1wO67Ak  in the meantime I'm going to search for a funnier one. 

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/09 at 11:16 pm

here's a funnier bust on Tyra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRifQybn4_k

Written By: gibbo on 08/07/09 at 11:53 pm

Not bad... ;D

Written By: gibbo on 08/07/09 at 11:54 pm

Couldn't find a thread like this so we might as well have one  ;)

Double shot of Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie this afternoon (will watch them tonight when there's nothing else worth watching on ::))!  :D

I bought the box sets of several seasons of both series.  My kids love both those shows....and annoyingly keep quoting several of Larry Tate's  lines.

Written By: mooster on 08/08/09 at 3:46 am

Psych is a comedy/cop show... its about a guy who pretends to be a Psychic. He and his friend "solve" cases for the Santa Barbara Police Dept. Along the way there are tons of pop culture references. and fun antics.

I started watching it because I work in law enforcement in Santa Barbara. I used to go on the website and piss off fans by pointing out all the errors but the actors sucked me in and now I am a fan too despite the errors  ;D 

- used to be called talk soup. This show recaps some of the funniest moments that happened on tv during the week. They pull clips from talk shows, reality tv, infomercials, dramas, you name it they use it.... and its really funny. Its one of the funniest shows on the air.

You know Tyra Banks? She talks about herself..... a lot!!!! Joel McHale (host of the soup) picked up on it and there's a series of clips about Tyra on youtube.

I picked one I hope  you can watch in AU  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLIY1wO67Ak  in the meantime I'm going to search for a funnier one. 

Psych sounds cool !

The Soup sounds a lot like a show we have on here called TV Burp  :D

;D

I bought the box sets of several seasons of both series.  My kids love both those shows....and annoyingly keep quoting several of Larry Tate's  lines.

Oh no...poor dad..  ;)

Written By: anabel on 08/09/09 at 5:25 pm

On tv, I have General Hospital set to record every day, Mon-Fri, at 3pm....I don't even remember the last time I actually watched one of the episodes....been kinda busy....I'll probably end up stopping the recordings til I know I have time to catch up.

On my camera, I video'd my Dad and Matthew buzzing past me on the jetski and just as they were showing off, they tipped it and fell off!  Excellent blackmail tape. Yes, I was very proud of myself for taping at just the right time!  ;) ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/10/09 at 1:38 pm

an ep of Recess

my dvr will be quite busy today what with Closer, Nurse Jackie and something else recording while I'm class.

Check for new replies or respond here...