inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I know it's early, but....

Written By: MLB on 10/10/14 at 12:01 am

I know no one  wants to think about greeting card exchange in the middle of October,  however I am moving house and would hate to know cards were returned to those caring folks who remember my addy and sent them previously. So, this is your notice.
Thanks..

Anyone else?
Use this thread for concerns, worry or "5:00 somewhere comments.
I want to see if it can last for a while.

Subject: Re: I know it's early, but....

Written By: snozberries on 10/10/14 at 12:32 am

I know no one  wants to think about greeting card exchange in the middle of October,  however I am moving house and would hate to know cards were returned to those caring folks who remember my addy and sent them previously. So, this is your notice.
Thanks..

Anyone else?

Thanks for the heads.  Good luck with the move.

Q

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/10/14 at 2:07 am

Speaking of moving, I have moved from my previous Pittsburgh address too, so if you are sending cards, let me know.  I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to do any or not.  It will be right before we move (yet again) to a cheaper place, so unless I can find a treasure trove of stamps (which I do have a few...) 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/10/14 at 11:54 am

Thanks..

Anyone else?

Good luck with the move. I know how that is like.

As for your mail, you should be fine. You mail should be forwarded for up to 6 months-unless you live in a place where your Post Office will forward it indefinitely (like mine does). I can't remember how long ago it was but Carlos got a letter that the address was a place that he hadn't lived for at least 10 years or so-but they knew him and knew where he lived so they delivered it.

Cat

Written By: MLB on 10/10/14 at 3:30 pm

Yep, as soon ad we find a place, I will file a change of address at the PO. It's a fairly big town.

Check for new replies or respond here...