» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: What will you do after you finish doing the thing you're going to do next?

Written By: Tia on 06/17/07 at 3:22 pm

after i get the system components section to review, i'm going to have to leave off reading past performance to look at it.

i'm at work.

Subject: Re: What will you do after you finish doing the thing you're going to do next?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/07 at 3:24 pm

Do you mean my next life? Probably be reincarnated as a penguin.

Subject: Re: What will you do after you finish doing the thing you're going to do next?

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/17/07 at 3:26 pm

;D
Philip,you're the MAN!

After doing laundry,i will sleep :)

Written By: Tia on 06/17/07 at 3:27 pm

careful, everyone's gonna end up obsessed with you.

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/17/07 at 3:29 pm

careful, everyone's gonna end up obsessed with you.

With Philip? I believe we all are already,no?

Written By: Howard on 06/17/07 at 6:21 pm

Create a character in my RAW vs.Smackdown game 2007.

Written By: KKay on 06/17/07 at 7:43 pm

thing i'm going to do next: get a beer.
after that? watch the end of Sixth Sense

Written By: jackas on 06/17/07 at 8:21 pm

I don't know.  I always have plans to do things and then I forget what it was that I needed to do.  I need to make lists.  Maybe I have ADHD.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/17/07 at 10:35 pm

...probably post results in the I gotta pee thread

Written By: karen on 06/18/07 at 7:01 am

click on the post button

Written By: Howard on 06/18/07 at 7:05 am

call someone.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/18/07 at 7:21 am

Take a sip of from my cup of tea.

Written By: Tia on 06/18/07 at 7:26 am

With Philip? I believe we all are already,no?
yup, cuz he's a penguin.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 06/18/07 at 9:15 am

I don't know.  I always have plans to do things and then I forget what it was that I needed to do.  I need to make lists.  Maybe I have ADHD.
I know I do.....I am always starting one thing, thinking "Oh! I have to do X", starting that, thinking "Oh! I have to do Y", starting that and never finishing anything :D

Written By: jackas on 06/18/07 at 11:11 am

I know I do.....I am always starting one thing, thinking "Oh! I have to do X", starting that, thinking "Oh! I have to do Y", starting that and never finishing anything :D

Exactly!  And I always remember what I have to do when I'm driving.  So now I'm driving down the freeway and writing a to do list on the palm of my hand. ;D

Written By: La Roche on 06/18/07 at 11:25 am

after that? watch the end of Sixth Sense

I was going to watch that, but I ended up watching Hitch.. I don't know why.. it was sheeshe, I ended up watching Man vs Wild.

Written By: SemperYoda on 06/18/07 at 12:44 pm

I was going to watch that, but I ended up watching Hitch.. I don't know why.. it was sheeshe, I ended up watching Man vs Wild.

I actually like Hitch.  It has some funny parts.

My luck, i'll be reincarnated as plankton.

Exactly!  And I always remember what I have to do when I'm driving.  So now I'm driving down the freeway and writing a to do list on the palm of my hand.

Do you do your makeup in the car too?  LoL.

Written By: Howard on 06/18/07 at 2:34 pm

probably have a snack.

Written By: KKay on 06/19/07 at 12:03 am

wash the wine glass.

Written By: Tam on 06/19/07 at 12:28 am

... go to bed ...

Written By: jackas on 06/19/07 at 12:35 am

Do you do your makeup in the car too?  LoL.

;D

Just lipstick and only at the red light or else it would be all over my face like the girl in Airplane. :D  I never understood the girls putting on their mascara. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/07 at 12:38 am

yup, cuz he's a penguin.
It will have to be an Emperor Penguin.

Written By: KKay on 06/19/07 at 12:50 am

I never stay up this late. the thing i'm going to do after shut off the cmputer (the glass can wait till tomorrow) is go to bed.

Written By: karen on 06/19/07 at 3:37 am

finish making my cup of tea and then remind myself how to use a piece of kit at work

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/19/07 at 3:53 am

go to sleep and dream  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5x9cmXdGWogAPjajzbkF/SIG=129m9vo5q/EXP=1182329564/**http%3A//www.ld4all.com/forum/images/smiles/__droom.gif

Written By: Howard on 06/19/07 at 7:29 am

go to therapy.

Written By: karen on 06/19/07 at 7:30 am

go to therapy.

If you don't mind me asking Howard, what sort of things do you do in therapy.  And do you think they help you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/07 at 9:41 am

I will be here for about ten minutes, then I will dash back to the television to carry on watching the cricket for England are set 110 runs to win.

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/19/07 at 9:51 am

Now clothes,next shoes,next makeup. All in one single bag :-\\

Written By: nally on 06/19/07 at 3:58 pm

Make another posting!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/07 at 4:11 pm

I am due to have a late evening snack.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/07 at 4:15 pm

If you don't mind me asking Howard, what sort of things do you do in therapy.  And do you think they help you?

I attend group therapy,I feel they've been helping me but then I feel I don't need group therapy anymore,I want to go back to a one on one session.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/07 at 4:16 pm

probably have dinner.

Written By: nally on 06/19/07 at 5:40 pm

Take a shower. I will need to do that before I leave tonight.

Written By: nally on 06/19/07 at 6:06 pm

Okay, NOW I'm going to do what I said in my above post!

Written By: Tam on 06/19/07 at 6:09 pm

after I finish doing what I am going to do next then I will go and make dinner and then possibly eat it.... :D

Written By: nally on 06/19/07 at 6:13 pm

possibly eat it.... :D

LOL...isn't that what you usually do with dinner? ;)

Written By: Tam on 06/19/07 at 6:14 pm

LOL...isn't that what you usually do with dinner? ;)

;D Normal people do but we must remember....

I am not Normal! ;D

Written By: nally on 06/19/07 at 6:20 pm

;D Normal people do but we must remember....

I am not Normal! ;D

Oh alrighty then.

Now I'm signing off! And intending to do what I said I'd do earlier. :)

Written By: karen on 06/20/07 at 4:06 am

I attend group therapy,I feel they've been helping me but then I feel I don't need group therapy anymore,I want to go back to a one on one session.

Yes, but what do you actually do when you are there?

Written By: Howard on 06/20/07 at 7:00 am

Yes, but what do you actually do when you are there?

we all talk about what's been happening in our lives such as work,people and what's been happening in the news.

Written By: Howard on 06/20/07 at 7:01 am

log off and play with my Playstation.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/21/07 at 8:53 am

Take a power nap.

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 06/21/07 at 9:06 am

;D

Just lipstick and only at the red light or else it would be all over my face like the girl in Airplane. :D  I never understood the girls putting on their mascara. ::)
I've actually been known to do that at stoplights :-\\  Saturday, we were following a kid from the youngest's tee-ball team and his mom was putting on mascara as she was driving down the road :o  THEN, we get to the parking lot, there's a guy about to back into a space and she zooms into it.  He honks his horn a couple of times, yells out his window and she's totally oblivious.....it's women like this that give the rest of us bad names ;D

Written By: La Roche on 06/21/07 at 1:21 pm

we all talk about what's been happening in our lives such as work,people and what's been happening in the news.

Ya know.

There's a place where I go and do that.

It's called a bar.

Written By: Apricot on 06/21/07 at 1:24 pm

After I get done on the internet, I'm practicing piano (I'm in a talent show this weekend, playing Iron Maiden's "Afraid to Shoot Strangers", which I figured out by ear the other day) and then I have work.

Written By: nally on 06/21/07 at 8:24 pm

I'll be walking the dog. It's almost 6:30pm and still light outside. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/07 at 9:58 am

Watch some television

Written By: Howard on 06/22/07 at 3:38 pm

Do A Wash.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/07 at 4:04 pm

Have an evening snack.

Written By: La Roche on 06/22/07 at 5:57 pm

After finishing doing the thing I am going to do next, I will take a dump.

Written By: Howard on 06/23/07 at 6:54 am

After finishing doing the thing I am going to do next, I will take a dump.

That's nice.

Written By: La Roche on 06/23/07 at 7:14 am

That's nice.

Thank you, would you like to hear about it? It was most invigorating.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/07 at 7:55 am

Thank you, would you like to hear about it? It was most invigorating.
...next, the hands were washed?

Written By: KKay on 06/23/07 at 8:32 am

make lunch.

Written By: Howard on 06/25/07 at 4:13 pm

wait for dinner.

Written By: La Roche on 06/25/07 at 4:30 pm

...next, the hands were washed?

Hardly!

Only women wash their hands.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/07 at 6:27 am

More of what I was doing earlier.

Written By: Howard on 06/26/07 at 6:28 am

Hardly!

Only women wash their hands.

That's not true.

Written By: La Roche on 06/27/07 at 10:35 am

That's not true.

Only women.. and Howard.

Paints a picture dosen't it.

Written By: nally on 07/26/07 at 2:48 pm

Possibly have some lunch.

Written By: Howard on 07/27/07 at 2:21 pm

Do A Wash.

Written By: nally on 07/30/07 at 5:08 pm

Maybe I'll do something on MS Word.

Written By: KKay on 07/30/07 at 9:59 pm

post on a different thread.

Written By: Howard on 07/31/07 at 1:04 pm

I'm not sure yet.

Written By: KKay on 07/31/07 at 1:34 pm

go to my old office and get HR to straighten out my insurance problems.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/07 at 4:15 pm

Hopefully having dinner.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/07 at 6:56 am

Playstation.

Written By: nally on 08/16/07 at 3:09 pm

I will shut the computer down and go have some lunch.

Written By: whistledog on 08/16/07 at 5:36 pm

I will go and watch TV

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/07 at 1:26 pm

Having something to munch

Written By: Howard on 08/23/07 at 1:33 pm

lunch munch.

Written By: nally on 08/26/07 at 11:52 am

Let's see....the thing I'm going to do next is: take care of the laundry. After that, I'm going to come back and do some more posting!

Written By: Howard on 08/27/07 at 4:02 pm

dinner Time.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/31/07 at 5:51 am

Continue watching tv and end up with a power nap.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/07 at 6:43 am

Going To The bank with my parents.

Written By: Tam on 08/31/07 at 9:28 am

Shower, go bowling and then go buy The Son new tennis shoes for his PE class.... funtimes!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/31/07 at 9:48 am

Have a lie down

Written By: Howard on 09/01/07 at 7:04 pm

few phone calls.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/07 at 3:26 am

Sleeping this morning session off.

Written By: Howard on 09/02/07 at 5:37 am

work.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/02/07 at 10:33 am

drink some coffee

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/07 at 10:36 am

Back to the television to continue watching the cricket

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/02/07 at 10:37 am

Back to the television to continue watching the cricket
television viewing will be done here too

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/07 at 2:42 pm

television viewing will be done here too
That was precisely as I did do.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/07 at 2:43 pm

Watch big feature film is about to premiered on television.

Written By: Howard on 09/02/07 at 3:45 pm

probably have some chips and dip.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/07 at 5:57 am

Preparing lunch

Written By: Howard on 09/04/07 at 6:24 am

watch Television.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/07 at 6:55 am

Eat my lunch

Written By: Howard on 09/04/07 at 4:20 pm

Dinner.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/07 at 3:11 am

I am going for that walk after all!

Written By: KKay on 09/06/07 at 6:14 am

turn off the computer

Written By: Howard on 09/06/07 at 6:32 am

Playstation.

Written By: KKay on 09/06/07 at 11:11 am

walk the dog

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/07 at 11:13 am

Going back to the television

Written By: Howard on 09/07/07 at 1:59 pm

Do A Wash
Call up Pathmark.

Written By: KKay on 09/07/07 at 4:00 pm

clean, eat.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/07 at 4:47 am

After I log off, I will be off to a sporting feast.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 1:49 pm

go to the next messageboard.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/07 at 4:46 pm

Probably sleep

Written By: KKay on 09/10/07 at 4:56 pm

a cup of tea and then make a lesson plan for my class tonight

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/11/07 at 5:38 am

Go to the kitchen to sort out something to eat.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/07 at 6:18 am

leave the house to go to work.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/13/07 at 5:12 pm

Have something to eat and drink.

Written By: KKay on 09/13/07 at 5:28 pm

go to band practice

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/14/07 at 5:44 am

Hopefully watching England in the Cricket Twenty20 World Cup

Written By: Howard on 09/14/07 at 6:28 am

go to work.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/14/07 at 7:08 am

I have to take Vaughn to the bus stop in a few minutes...his bus usually comes around 8:30 am.

Written By: Howard on 09/14/07 at 4:08 pm

do a wash.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/15/07 at 1:26 pm

Watch some television and regain my life.

Written By: Howard on 09/15/07 at 4:03 pm

eat some more,I'm starving.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/15/07 at 4:04 pm

Look for more wine!

Written By: Howard on 09/15/07 at 4:35 pm

Look for more wine!

how much r u drinking tonght? :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/15/07 at 4:53 pm

how much r u drinking tonght? :o
Only the three glasses

Written By: Howard on 09/16/07 at 6:07 am

Only the three glasses

That's good.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/16/07 at 12:33 pm

Go back to the television

Written By: whistledog on 09/16/07 at 1:00 pm

I will compute a bit more, then go watch 'Mork & Mindy'

SHAZBOT!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/07 at 3:43 am

Go to familiar locations in St John's Wood.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/07 at 4:21 pm

probably eat.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/23/07 at 3:56 pm

^ have my dinner too

Written By: Howard on 09/23/07 at 5:56 pm

phone call.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/07 at 3:11 pm

Probably sleep

Written By: Howard on 10/08/07 at 7:10 am

brush my teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/08/07 at 4:46 pm

Same as reply #122.

Written By: Howard on 10/09/07 at 7:06 pm

cell phone will be ringing.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/09/07 at 9:13 pm

lay out on the couch and watch tv

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/09/07 at 10:25 pm

Take a long hot bath and soak.  Wash my hair too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/11/07 at 8:55 am

More than likely, a power nap.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/11/07 at 11:15 pm

Another bath.  (I've had other baths since my previous reply though...don't worry)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/12/07 at 2:16 am

Take a long walk, but it looks like rain.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/12/07 at 2:45 am

drink some of my tea

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/12/07 at 2:48 am

More tea will be later.

Written By: Howard on 10/12/07 at 3:21 pm

Do a wash.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/07 at 3:40 am

After a very rough night of non-sleep, I may go back to bed.

Written By: Howard on 10/14/07 at 5:53 am

leave the house to go to work.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/07 at 6:13 am

After a very rough night of non-sleep, I may go back to bed.
Sleep is about to happen now.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/30/07 at 9:06 pm

Going to go out and look for a comet...no seriously!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20071026/sc_space/dramaticcometoutburstcouldlastweeks;_ylt=Ak66SIZOnKBjOxiykMC39DmHgsgF

Written By: wildcard on 10/30/07 at 11:21 pm

After I post something here I am going to post something somwhere else.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/07 at 4:16 am

Potter around home making it look a lot tidier.

Written By: lorac61469 on 10/31/07 at 12:09 pm

Go to a Halloween party at daughter's school.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/31/07 at 12:37 pm

Wednesday is bowling and pizza after school.  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/31/07 at 12:41 pm

Wednesday is bowling and pizza after school.   :)

sounds like fun! :)

As for me...I have to go to work in a few hours.

Written By: Howard on 10/31/07 at 3:22 pm

probably taking a break.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/07 at 3:32 pm

Watch some tv.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/31/07 at 6:26 pm

I'm going to do the Time Warp again.  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/01/07 at 1:13 am

I'll be drinking some hot tea after I make it

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/07 at 7:35 am

A walk would be the best thing for me to do.

Written By: Howard on 11/02/07 at 7:28 am

Doing a Number 2. ;D

Written By: karen on 11/02/07 at 7:57 am

Driving to a Jazzercise class.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/02/07 at 8:51 am

Later on, I will be watching the 25th Anniversary Edition of Countdown on Channel 4.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/02/07 at 8:56 am

Take everything out on the lawn in and make sure everything is up off of the cellar floor and the pumps are all in order.  Nor'easter tomorrow :(

Written By: Howard on 11/03/07 at 7:14 am

Banking.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/03/07 at 7:19 am

Later on, I will be watching the 25th Anniversary Edition of Countdown on Channel 4.
BTW, I feel asleep during it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/27/07 at 5:26 am

Prepare something to eat for a late breakfast.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/27/07 at 6:34 am

Sigs birthday today, have to wrap the gifts.  :)

Written By: Howard on 11/27/07 at 5:04 pm

having dinner.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/27/07 at 5:12 pm

Probably sleep

Written By: Howard on 11/27/07 at 5:18 pm

Probably sleep

Have a good sleep. :)

Written By: KKay on 11/28/07 at 8:46 am

take the dog out then put the clothes in the dryer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/28/07 at 3:34 pm

Having dinner

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/28/07 at 3:35 pm

take the dog out then put the clothes in the dryer.
Putting the dog's clothes in the dryer?

Written By: nally on 11/28/07 at 3:55 pm

After I log off, I will go to my next class.

Written By: Howard on 11/29/07 at 5:08 pm

Chinese Food.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/29/07 at 5:59 pm

Guaranteed it will be sleeping.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/30/07 at 12:15 am

Doing more paperwork for my medical insurance (Yes I finally got some!  Hooray!  The paperwork is a pain, but at least I can now afford to go to the doctor and get my medicine on a  regular basis.) 

Written By: La Roche on 11/30/07 at 12:57 am

I'm FINALLY going to start editing video.

I have about 6 full discs worth but I wasn't able to charge my video camera, which needs a charge to transfer the data to my pc.. now I got around to putting a new plug on the charger cable I am charging it and will start editing my videos and putting them on DVD.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/07 at 12:58 am

Probably lie down for a short while.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/30/07 at 8:06 am

Waiting for Sig, we are going to paint the living room

Written By: Howard on 11/30/07 at 8:07 am

Brush teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/07 at 9:10 am

After I was up early this morning, I will shortly be having an fternoon nap.

Written By: Howard on 11/30/07 at 3:26 pm

check wash.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/30/07 at 5:02 pm

Seek out a drink.

Written By: Howard on 12/01/07 at 5:32 pm

unplug my cell phone.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/01/07 at 6:50 pm

Logging off and sleeping

Written By: Howard on 12/02/07 at 8:11 am

brush teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/02/07 at 10:58 am

Make tea, and will come straight back.

Written By: Howard on 12/03/07 at 8:15 am

go to the bank.

Written By: KKay on 12/03/07 at 8:50 am

take a shower.
i am putting off going to the office today.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/03/07 at 11:06 am

Going to watch some tv, I need a break

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 11:42 am

Lurking around the kitchen for something to munch on.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/08 at 3:01 pm

check my cell phone to see if it finished recharging.

Written By: nally on 05/29/08 at 5:04 pm

^ I charged mine up last night; the battery was getting low.

Anyhoo, I'm going to make a late lunch for myself in just a few minutes.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 5:10 pm

Probably sleep

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/08 at 2:47 am

Going out for a walk to the shops.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/08 at 3:53 pm

put wash in dryer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/08 at 7:36 am

channel hopping on TV.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/31/08 at 7:45 am

Meet my sister and go for a facial then lunch.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/08 at 5:22 pm

Sleeping ?

Written By: Howard on 06/01/08 at 6:47 am

brush my teeth.

Written By: adagio on 06/01/08 at 9:09 am

Going on a mini-vacation!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/08 at 9:54 am

Sitting down in front of the television and probably falling asleep.

Written By: nally on 06/02/08 at 12:02 am

Log out, get ready for bed, and go to sleep. I've had a long day!

Written By: Howard on 06/02/08 at 3:01 pm

have something to eat.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/08 at 2:10 am

Go out and get my newspaper in the rain!

Written By: Howard on 06/03/08 at 6:46 am

head off to the bank.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/08 at 6:52 am

Watch tv, make dinner, see watch I can eat, etc...

Written By: Howard on 06/03/08 at 7:08 am

after bank,head off to Subway.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/04/08 at 2:03 am

Go out to the post office and a bank.

Written By: Howard on 06/04/08 at 6:54 am

brush teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/04/08 at 7:26 am

What more tv.

Written By: KKay on 06/04/08 at 7:44 am

training. :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/04/08 at 9:45 am

The washing up.

Written By: Howard on 06/05/08 at 3:03 pm

have a snack.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/05/08 at 5:44 pm

My pillow looks inviting!

Written By: KKay on 06/05/08 at 7:01 pm

bring in the mail and head to practice.

Written By: Howard on 06/06/08 at 6:38 am

brush teeth.

Written By: nally on 06/11/08 at 3:48 pm

I'm going to eat a late lunch.

Written By: nally on 06/11/08 at 4:07 pm

Okay, so I lied. I went to the Arcade and played a few games in there. Now I'm gonna sign off and eat a late lunch.

Written By: adagio on 06/11/08 at 4:30 pm

And I thought MY lunch was late!!

I'm going to go on over to our last choir practice of the season.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/11/08 at 6:29 pm

Clean the kitchen and do the dishes.

Written By: adagio on 06/11/08 at 8:56 pm

Relax for the first time since 12 and watch tv.

Written By: Howard on 06/11/08 at 10:23 pm

Go To Sleep

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/12/08 at 3:28 am

Go out to a few charity shops.

Written By: Howard on 06/12/08 at 7:54 am

Go To Work.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/08 at 3:07 pm

Switch off the computer and go to bed, for there is nothing of interest on television tonight.

Written By: Howard on 06/15/08 at 3:09 pm

Playstation.

Written By: adagio on 06/15/08 at 5:08 pm

Take a rest.....kids have been coming over all afternoon and they wore me out.

Written By: Howard on 06/15/08 at 10:39 pm

Sleep

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/08 at 1:44 am

Eventually go out to the shops.

Written By: Howard on 06/16/08 at 6:07 am

Go offline.

Written By: adagio on 06/16/08 at 6:59 am

pay bills. 8-P

Written By: Howard on 06/16/08 at 7:15 pm

Log Out.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/16/08 at 7:35 pm

More sorting out of boxes.  Took a load of stuff to the Salvation Army Thrift Store today, so I'm making progress.

It's a bit overwhelming though.  A little at a time I guess.

Written By: Howard on 06/17/08 at 7:18 am

watch some TV.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/08 at 9:40 am

Have a nap in front of the television.

Written By: Howard on 06/17/08 at 10:29 pm

go to sleep.

Written By: adagio on 06/17/08 at 10:45 pm

Me too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/18/08 at 2:14 am

Once again I have to go to the bank

Written By: seamermar on 06/18/08 at 4:03 am

Well Philip Eno,
it will be better for you don't breathe it away
when you're gonna hold up the bank
if you don't want the bobbies in your way  ::)

I'm in my day off so I'm taking time to peer a bit through this unruly world you have here  :o

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/18/08 at 4:29 am

Taking my insulin injection and then going to sleep (probably)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/18/08 at 5:18 am

Well Philip Eno,
it will be better for you don't breathe it away
when you're gonna hold up the bank
if you don't want the bobbies in your way  ::)

I'm in my day off so I'm taking time to peer a bit through this unruly world you have here  :o
I am bank and nothing happened.

Written By: Howard on 06/18/08 at 6:11 am

log off and watch some television.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/18/08 at 4:48 pm

Go to bed and sleep

Written By: adagio on 06/18/08 at 6:54 pm

Make a grocery list.

Written By: Howard on 06/18/08 at 6:59 pm

Log Off for the evening.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/08 at 2:50 am

With my Hay Fever etc, I still have to go out.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/08 at 6:31 am

Log Off and let my father us the computer.

Written By: adagio on 06/19/08 at 8:49 am

With my Hay Fever etc, I still have to go out.

Do you use Hepa filters?  They help.

Written By: Howard on 06/19/08 at 8:00 pm

Playstation.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/20/08 at 2:18 am

Do you use Hepa filters?  They help.
Tablets make me worse.

...and I do have to go out today.

Written By: Howard on 06/20/08 at 6:11 am

log off and get ready to go to work.

Written By: adagio on 06/20/08 at 7:32 am

Tablets make me worse.

...and I do have to go out today.

Hepa filters are not tablets....they are attached to a room fan and take allergens out of the air.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/20/08 at 8:22 am

Hepa filters are not tablets....they are attached to a room fan and take allergens out of the air.
I will ask my wife if she has seen anything in the shops.

Written By: seamermar on 06/20/08 at 1:25 pm

I got a weekend ahead  :D Since I'm a weird sailor in love with the mountains, I quit the sea for a couple of days to hike along woods and streams in the Pyrenees ridge.

For those who don't like geographie it's in the border between French and Spain.

Quite faraway from you  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/20/08 at 1:37 pm

I got a weekend ahead  :D Since I'm a weird sailor in love with the mountains, I quit the sea for a couple of days to hike along woods and streams in the Pyrenees ridge.

For those who don't like geographie it's in the border between French and Spain.

Quite faraway from you  8)

Are you allowed to sneak through Andorra?

Written By: Howard on 06/20/08 at 3:09 pm

Do A Wash.

Written By: seamermar on 06/24/08 at 5:56 pm

Philip Eno, from now on there's no worth.
At least you're fond of  :D plenty of cheeeessssssse

Written By: adagio on 06/24/08 at 9:08 pm

Eat cheescake. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/08 at 2:07 am

Once again I will be of to the Post Office and go to the shops.

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 6:39 am

watch TV.

NEXT PAGE: What will you do after you finish doing the thing you're going to do next?

Check for new replies or respond here...