» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Re: What will you do after you finish doing the thing you're going to do next?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/08 at 1:40 am

Have a bite for breakfast and disappear for a short while.

Subject: Re: What will you do after you finish doing the thing you're going to do next?

Written By: Howard on 06/26/08 at 7:08 am

get some blood taken and to pee in a cup.

Written By: nally on 06/30/08 at 1:44 pm

Remove the towels from the dryer and hang them up.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 06/30/08 at 2:55 pm

After I put my clothes in the washing machine, I'm going to vacuum the carpet in my bedroom.

Written By: Howard on 06/30/08 at 7:07 pm

log off and Play some video games.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/08 at 6:10 am

Switch the television on and settle down to view it.

Written By: Howard on 07/01/08 at 6:41 am

Probably watch some television myself later.

Written By: KKay on 07/01/08 at 7:15 am

I"m going to get dressed for work and THEN...

I just saw a commercial for McDonald's breakfast. I'm going. I'm sold.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/01/08 at 8:21 am

An afternoon nap looks inviting.

Written By: Howard on 07/01/08 at 5:43 pm

Playstation.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/08 at 3:14 am

going for a walk

Written By: Howard on 08/01/08 at 6:46 am

take out my wash from the dryer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/08 at 6:41 am

Have a kip

Written By: Howard on 08/03/08 at 5:23 pm

Have a kip

What's a Kip? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/08 at 3:03 am

What's a Kip? ???
A kip is a short sleep, like one taken in the afternoon, a snooze.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/08 at 3:37 am

Go to the Post Office in the rain.

Written By: Howard on 08/05/08 at 7:44 am

A kip is a short sleep, like one taken in the afternoon, a snooze.

I had that before just after I digested my food.

Written By: nally on 08/05/08 at 10:06 am

I'm gonna be logging off, and then I'm gonna go have some breakfast.

Written By: Howard on 08/05/08 at 5:49 pm

I'm going to let my father or mother use the computer after me.

Written By: AngeliK on 08/05/08 at 6:02 pm

Umm watch another one....

then sleep maybe  :D

Written By: Howard on 08/05/08 at 6:20 pm

let my father use the computer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/08 at 1:57 pm

After a marathon stint on the computer it will be tv, dinner and rest.

Written By: Howard on 08/06/08 at 6:29 pm

watch tv and brush teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/08 at 4:19 am

Watch some live cricket on television

Written By: Howard on 08/07/08 at 6:22 am

brush teeth and let my father use computer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/08 at 7:10 am

Off to watch tv now

Written By: Howard on 08/07/08 at 8:16 pm

Head upstairs.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/08 at 2:41 am

Go out to the bank and Post Office.

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 6:11 am

brush my teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/08 at 6:13 am

I am here for the moment, but after I log off again (today) I have to go out

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 6:23 am

I am here for the moment, but after I log off again (today) I have to go out

Have a good day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/08 at 6:40 am

Have a good day.
I will only be out for over the hour, I will be back before I know it.

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 6:41 am

Take out my wash.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/08 at 7:31 am

I will only be out for over the hour, I will be back before I know it.
About to go in a few minutes.

Ta Ta!!

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 8:02 pm

clean my room.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/09/08 at 5:02 pm

Have a quick bite

Written By: Howard on 08/09/08 at 6:35 pm

Have something to eat.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/08 at 2:05 am

Going for a lie down very soon

Written By: Howard on 08/10/08 at 5:34 am

Getting off computer soon.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/08 at 7:26 am

Watch more cricket England are in a good position

Written By: Howard on 08/10/08 at 5:33 pm

Go upstairs to relax.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/11/08 at 1:48 am

Get rady and go to the Post Office.

Written By: Howard on 08/11/08 at 5:54 am

Brush My teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/11/08 at 12:58 pm

Look at the TV Guide to see what is on the television tonight.

Written By: Howard on 08/11/08 at 5:51 pm

go upstairs and watch some TV.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/08 at 2:40 am

Going out.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/08 at 4:59 am

Written By: danootaandme on 08/16/08 at 7:15 am

Haircut and eyebrows

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/08 at 7:52 am

Going right now!

Written By: nally on 08/21/08 at 11:07 am

Think I'm gonna log off.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/08 at 11:08 am

Going back to rest my back

Written By: nally on 08/21/08 at 11:09 am

Going back to rest my back

oh hey Philip... be sure to get lots of rest!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/21/08 at 3:18 pm

I'll be going to my bank, and then pick up something for lunch, and then back to work

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/08 at 5:25 pm

Go to bed and fall asleep/

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/08 at 6:38 pm

Go to bed and fall asleep/
I am thinking of heading that way right now.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/24/08 at 1:30 am

Laundry.

We're off to the laundromat because it's never crowded this time of night and it's relatively cooler.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/24/08 at 1:37 am

Make tea and have breakfast

Written By: danootaandme on 08/24/08 at 6:31 am

Sunday paper  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/24/08 at 5:41 pm

Sleep seems to be on the offer here.

Written By: nally on 09/15/08 at 1:57 am

I will be going to bed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/27/08 at 6:14 am

Various things to be done, make tea, go back to the main computer, water the plants...

Written By: apollonia1986 on 09/27/08 at 10:16 pm

Watch Soooooooooooooooooooooooul Train!

Then I'm gonna watch Black Magic Woman ! It reeks but I want to see a good cheesy 80s film tonight.  ;D

Written By: nally on 10/13/08 at 12:26 am

Gonna sign off, finish working on something, and then go to bed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/13/08 at 3:39 am

Logging off, shuting down and braving the pavements to go to the Post Office.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/17/09 at 8:11 am

I plan to go for a walk.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/09 at 1:35 pm

resting

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/04/09 at 6:27 am

Going out to central London.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/04/09 at 6:43 am

Go see mum in the nursing home.  Do some banking.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/05/09 at 6:44 am

Invade the kitchen for lunch

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/30/09 at 3:03 am

I will go on to the next topic to reply to.

Written By: nally on 08/06/09 at 11:47 pm

After I make this post, I will turn off the computer, go downstairs, and see if the Dodgers game is still on!

Written By: Howard on 08/07/09 at 8:10 am

probably get off the board later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/09 at 2:53 pm

Having my evening meal.

Written By: Howard on 08/07/09 at 3:44 pm

just had munchies before.

Written By: nally on 11/06/09 at 12:35 am

Go to bed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/09 at 2:06 pm

May be watch tv.

Written By: Howard on 11/06/09 at 8:19 pm

watch some tv.

Written By: Womble on 11/06/09 at 8:50 pm

Put an ice pack on my knee.

Written By: Howard on 11/07/09 at 8:08 am

brush teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/07/09 at 1:34 pm

Going back to the television

Written By: Howard on 11/07/09 at 8:35 pm

probably watch some tv.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/08/09 at 5:29 am

Take laundry out, put more in, and fold

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/09 at 5:33 am

Respect the two minute silence for Remembrance Sunday

Written By: Howard on 11/08/09 at 7:59 am

brush teeth.

Written By: Womble on 11/08/09 at 1:49 pm

Send out Greeting Cards.

Written By: Howard on 11/08/09 at 3:21 pm

take a breather from the boards.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/09 at 12:00 pm

Watch more tv.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 11/14/09 at 2:21 pm

After I finish this post, I'm gonna post some more.

Written By: Howard on 11/14/09 at 8:02 pm

go to another board.

Written By: wildcard on 11/23/09 at 9:51 pm

after posting this, I should have successfully knocked the Fudge Club off the first page for the second time and well be laughing.

Written By: Howard on 11/24/09 at 8:13 am

brush teeth and blow nose.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/24/09 at 11:34 am

I'm thinking I may get a life

Written By: Howard on 11/24/09 at 4:31 pm

not sure yet.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/08/09 at 2:33 pm

I'lll be going to check out the huge annual bake sale downstairs   ::)

Written By: Howard on 12/08/09 at 8:13 pm

check to see if my phone is recharged.

Written By: nally on 12/08/09 at 8:46 pm

Gonna wash a few dishes before having dinner.

Written By: Howard on 12/09/09 at 8:28 am

need to use the bathroom.

Written By: wildcard on 12/10/09 at 11:51 pm

finish writing a parody.

Written By: Howard on 12/11/09 at 8:02 am

brush teeth.

Written By: wildcard on 12/13/09 at 1:12 am

post more

Written By: KKay on 12/13/09 at 8:04 am

paint the kitchen

Written By: Howard on 12/13/09 at 8:26 am

brush teeth.

Written By: wildcard on 12/16/09 at 5:34 pm

practice what I plan to record this weekend.

Written By: Howard on 12/16/09 at 5:37 pm

probably have some dinner.

Written By: wildcard on 02/02/10 at 8:52 pm

go back to playing mine sweeper

Written By: nally on 02/02/10 at 8:54 pm

^I've gotten addicted to that game too.

When I'm done I will probably go make dinner.

Written By: Howard on 02/03/10 at 8:07 am

brush teeth.

Written By: nally on 02/08/10 at 1:15 am

When I'm done here I will probably go back to Facebook to see if I have any new messages there. I started a chat with someone, but that person went offline just as I was about to send the message.

Written By: Howard on 02/08/10 at 6:48 am

log off.

Written By: nally on 02/20/11 at 10:38 pm

Gonna sign off the computer and put my bed back together (I washed my bed linens in the laundry).

Written By: Howard on 02/21/11 at 7:48 am

sign off.

Written By: karen on 02/21/11 at 6:28 pm

go to bed

Written By: Howard on 02/21/11 at 8:35 pm

go down for a snack.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/24/11 at 3:22 am

Take the laundry up to the bedroom.  Right now it's in the living room and I think it's mutating and mating, it's seemingly taking over my small living room.  I'm drowning...in clothes... help meeeeee

Written By: Howard on 02/24/11 at 8:12 am

brush teeth.

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/11/11 at 5:13 pm

Check my messages

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/11/11 at 6:34 pm

After i get done watching seinfeld I thinlk ill treat myself to a Prince concert on DVD

Written By: Howard on 08/11/11 at 7:31 pm

gonna check on my wash.

Written By: nally on 08/12/11 at 3:24 pm

Check on my laundry again.

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/12/11 at 3:30 pm

Log off

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/12/11 at 3:58 pm

Probably going to bed.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/12/11 at 4:54 pm

I'm going to go play at the Professional Amateurs Pinball Association yearly tournament.  We have people coming in from all over the world to play.  There is $40,000 in prizes this year, although the top prize of $10,000 would be going to the winner of a division that I cannot possibly qualify for.  As I am still an amateur/casual player, I think top prize I could get (given a miracle) would be $1,000.  Still that's a $1,000 that I don't have right now.  8)  So, wish me luck.

Written By: Howard on 08/12/11 at 7:58 pm

have a snack.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/11 at 9:16 am

Probably have a kip.

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/13/11 at 9:59 am

Spend time with my sister

Written By: Howard on 08/13/11 at 8:20 pm

have a snack.

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/16/11 at 1:15 pm

Log off and calm down

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/11 at 3:08 pm

Have a snack, relax and then bed.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/11 at 7:47 pm

have a snack,watch some tv,play some video games.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/17/11 at 2:43 pm

Watch a tv program I have been waiting for

Written By: Howard on 08/17/11 at 8:14 pm

getting a snack.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/20/11 at 5:59 am

Go to see a film.

Written By: Howard on 08/20/11 at 7:11 am

use the bathroom

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/20/11 at 10:28 am

Watch Thundercats

Written By: Howard on 08/20/11 at 7:46 pm

go down for a snack

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/11 at 12:56 am

go back to sleep

Written By: Howard on 08/21/11 at 7:01 am

gonna use the bathroom

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/11 at 10:31 am

Relax with the television for a while.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/11 at 12:57 pm

Off to watch a movie on television

Written By: Howard on 08/21/11 at 1:04 pm

probably watch some TV.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/11 at 1:05 pm

Off to watch a movie on television
The film does not work, so I came back.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/11 at 1:06 pm

The film does not work, so I came back.

try it later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/11 at 1:06 pm

try it later.
Later being another day.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/11 at 1:08 pm

probably I might munch on a snack.

Written By: nally on 08/25/11 at 3:29 pm

I'm gonna go make some lunch.

Written By: Howard on 08/25/11 at 7:31 pm

gonna check on my wash.

Written By: nally on 08/26/11 at 12:24 am

After I shut the computer down, I'll be going to sleep!

Written By: Howard on 08/26/11 at 7:17 am

brush my teeth

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/27/11 at 12:34 am

Go back to bed.

Written By: Howard on 08/27/11 at 8:05 am

call in to work telling them I'm not coming in.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/27/11 at 8:27 am

Probably have a rest.

Written By: Howard on 08/27/11 at 1:36 pm

have a snack

Written By: amjikloviet on 09/19/11 at 6:18 pm

Sign out

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/20/11 at 1:41 am

Go to work

Written By: Howard on 09/20/11 at 7:14 am

head off to work.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/20/11 at 5:26 pm

More sorting, cleaning and throwing away.  Woohoo!  or maybe I'll just watch t.v., I'm tired from what I've already done  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/cat3.gif

Written By: amjikloviet on 09/20/11 at 6:42 pm

Check to see if I have any messages.

Written By: Howard on 09/20/11 at 7:51 pm

probably get a snack.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/11 at 1:01 pm

Have dinner.

Written By: Howard on 09/21/11 at 8:11 pm

log off

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/23/11 at 1:41 am

Go to work

Written By: Howard on 09/23/11 at 7:21 am

go to work

Written By: nally on 12/17/11 at 7:47 pm

Turn on some lights.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/18/11 at 12:26 am

Go back to sleep.

Written By: Howard on 12/18/11 at 8:13 am

get ready to go to work.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/11 at 4:22 am

Go shopping

Written By: Howard on 12/21/11 at 8:14 am

brush my teeth

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/11 at 9:39 am

Go Christmas shopping.

Written By: Howard on 12/21/11 at 9:10 pm

get a cup of coffee

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/11 at 6:35 am

Go Christmas shopping.
That was achieved yesterday and more today!

Written By: Howard on 12/22/11 at 8:35 am

may go to the bank later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/11 at 10:49 am

That was achieved yesterday and more today!
Yes, going shopping again.

Written By: Howard on 12/22/11 at 2:44 pm

go back to playing my video game

Check for new replies or respond here...